Options

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    so he said he might build a bomb, just like that? That is a weird mafia reveal

• Options
    Which means I'm not buying it

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Yeah, a dude telling everyone they might build a bomb when they started in the armory would be a terrible move, the best way to go would of been to build a bomb and tell everyone your search came up empty.

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    when assaulting/attacking does it count where a person was at the beginning of the day or where they moved to during the night (if they did)?

e.g. Mr. Blank and Mr. Hex are in Room Sexy. Mr Blank wants to attack Mr.Hex but Mr. Hex moves to Room Funky. Would Mr.Blank's attack go through?

At this point, I think all actions occur at the same time. Bedlam was able to move the ship and interfere with the captain locking the helm while also being voted out. I think if a person would end up or is in a room with someone on that night, another person in said room could attack them.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Yes, you can shoot someone who is leaving a room. You can shoot someone who is entering your room too.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Honestly I'm not feeling it very much either. It seems a strange bandwagon.

• Options
    BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    I'm not really feeling the Kilnaga vote. He has told me when we were in the same room that he had multiple guns. If he found guns it means we did not find bombs

...but I would say that

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Gumpy clarified that if your luck is really terrible, you can be shot in the back as you're leaving a room and in the face as you enter the next one.

• Options
    Yeah, Void is probably going to die to other means, Kilnaga vote seems kind of silly.

To be fair though there isn't a lot else.

• Options
    GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    Kilnaga Can't let any a few well placed bombs could completely end this game for us.

• Options
    Capfalcon

• Options
    Oh and the Saberovereasy vote. There is that one!
    Also I am reposting this to help.
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Man am I glad that warban came back to life. I mean, it's not like I didn't consider smashing him into pudding (gotta smash something, right?) but I didn't want to be lasered and not even have the fun of doing the smashing.

So it looks like our list of votables today is

Wisdom of the Belmonts
    Spool32
    INANTP
    BeretzBeretz
    Kilnaga
    Anialos
    Grimmy
    Sabreovereasy
    Spoit
    Duke 2.0
    Ketbra
    Mi-Go Hunter
    Capfalcon
    Baidol
    MrBlarney
    The Dagon
    Voidslayer
    Obifett

Stars Fury
    Retaba
    Shabooty
    TheRoadVirus
    Mr Mojo

Fools Errand
    Segatai
    Cayrus
    Infidel
    Premium
    Kime
    Orange Soda
    Kana
    Phyphor
    GreenBarons

Flying around in an interceptor (votable?)
    warban

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    when assaulting/attacking does it count where a person was at the beginning of the day or where they moved to during the night (if they did)?

e.g. Mr. Blank and Mr. Hex are in Room Sexy. Mr Blank wants to attack Mr.Hex but Mr. Hex moves to Room Funky. Would Mr.Blank's attack go through?

yes. You can get shot as you enter a room and shot in the back as you leave.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Kilnaga

I'm not really convinced he's a baddie, but if he's got a bomb it's too big of a risk. Better to lose one villager now then wait and let bomber take out an entire room of them.

saber may be suspicious but he's also not really doing anything

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    IF A MAFIA WANTED TO HAVE A BOMB, WHY WOULD HE TELL EVERYONE "Hey, I might build a bomb"

:|

• Options
    Kilnaga, do you have a bomb? Did you want to build a bomb? Why didn't you build a bomb?

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    IF A MAFIA WANTED TO HAVE A BOMB, WHY WOULD HE TELL EVERYONE "Hey, I might build a bomb"

:|

In case someone seen him making or with the bomb later perhaps?

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    So someone would make that exact post.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    I am going !Capfalcon for the moment because I have no better option and do not like the kilnaga wagon.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    ...I will give people zombie handjobs...
    hrm...:winky:

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    You're told other people's actions, Premium?

• Options
    Cayrus wrote: »
    So someone would make that exact post.

Possibly, except that as mafia, making other people post something like that is slightly below not getting voted out for making bombs.

• Options
    He also (last I checked) doesn't have the cleanest vote record.

• Options
    BertezBertezBertezBertez Registered User regular
    Saber

...but I would say that

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Kilnaga

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Mafia = will run things by their mafia proboards

not think mafia tactics out loud in the thread

this is a terrible vote.

• Options
    premium wrote: »
    He also (last I checked) doesn't have the cleanest vote record.

There is a reason to possibly vote for someone. Why don't you explore his vote records and share with us?

• Options
    What's the reasoning for the capfalcon vote again?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Well not terrible, that would be exaggerating. It's terrible to pose the idea of building a bomb just for fun
    or being so silly that you are indeed thinking mafia tactics out loud.

just not a good convincing vote, which some seem to think is the case.

• Options
    You're told other people's actions, Premium?

At the time I don't think it was clear whether doing something like making a bomb would be noticed by people around you.

I don't think the bomb thing is the strongest evidence anyways, just another little thing that seems odd.

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    vagrant winds for going to areas on the ship we've agreed to avoid!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    On day 1 kilnaga voted for 2 separate wagons that went against the JT mafia kill. Thats why I suspected him before.

• Options
    See, that's better. I'd expect mafioso to park their votes on good contenders (trying not to arouse suspicion) though than flipping it all over the space. (After all, the mafias knows who to vote for, the village does not)

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    im voting for saber again

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    What's the reasoning for the capfalcon vote again?

I went two pages back to vote on a "who wha, a vote stream? I'll totally push this without questioning it" kilnaga vote. Capfalcon won.

Usually the case when I vote with 0 explanation.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Void Slayer

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Kilnaga, do you have a bomb? Did you want to build a bomb? Why didn't you build a bomb?

No, Yes because it sounded cool on Day 1, Because zombies spawned outside my room on top of warban/obi and I had to retreat down a hallway.

If the reasoning for voting for me was "ohh no, he was in the armory" there are plenty of other people who also sat in an armory, then that is just silly (Aside from mi-go's vote, that vote is just because of the super <3 between us).

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Saber is also a dude guys.

Baidol, the engineers down here know what I've been doing everyday. So has everyone who's read the proboard. I admit, I didn't realize I was supposed to PM you with it as well. But I can! Seriuosly, people know what I've been doing and why I've been doing it. I've been asked to keep it low key today, so I've been trying to comply.

There's a very interesting name you left off your list as well.

Void Slayer was right where our zombie epidemic started. He has more health than we do. The zombies went where he thought they would, not where Obi and Warban ended up.

To top it all off, Void was also a late Assuran voter on day 1. I'm not sure if he's fed, zombie or both at this point, but that's the kind of thing we should be looking at.
    Can you clarify that statement sabre?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I love gumpy phallas. I get back into my old phalla voting spree of top poster

after months of inactivity warnings that is a refresher

I feel

ALIVE

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Saber is also a dude guys.

Baidol, the engineers down here know what I've been doing everyday. So has everyone who's read the proboard. I admit, I didn't realize I was supposed to PM you with it as well. But I can! Seriuosly, people know what I've been doing and why I've been doing it. I've been asked to keep it low key today, so I've been trying to comply.

There's a very interesting name you left off your list as well.

Void Slayer was right where our zombie epidemic started. He has more health than we do. The zombies went where he thought they would, not where Obi and Warban ended up.

To top it all off, Void was also a late Assuran voter on day 1. I'm not sure if he's fed, zombie or both at this point, but that's the kind of thing we should be looking at.
    Can you clarify that statement sabre?

Which part spoit?