Options

[League of Legends] It's not punny how much of a thorn in my side Zyra will be.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    eeSanG wrote: »
    Pretty sure if you are that bothered by the splashes that you can edit them to be the old ones if you like by replacing the game files.

Sure it is more effort, but there is a workaround at least.

No. I wanted Riot to know that I didn't like it >:[

Fair enough ;)

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure my glorious win streak in ranked is about to be over. Got counter picked with Cassio against my Mord, and they have Ali jungle because in spite of us having first pick and him going unbanned, my team did not pick him. My only hope is our Rumble beats Singed, and our MF/Taric bot beats Blitz/Graves, because I am not going to be able to go as aggressive as I want, that's for sure.

How did Ali get through the bans?

I wasn't banning, and we had first pick so I told the guy to "make them ban Ali." Then they didn't and he first picked MF so they first picked Ali. Honestly their Ali jungle was awful anyway and proves that it's not purely him being OP that makes him scary. He ganked mid a grand total of 0 times against Mordekaiser. He just ganked top Rumble and bot over and over and the ganks didn't even work.

I was wrong though, we dominated them. More to the point, all our lanes won by a little except me mid who won by a lot, because our Taric warded their blue and I got an early triple kill in the jungle and ended up going 11/3/5 Mordekaiser and forced a 25 minute surrender. Their only positive K/D ratio was Singed who got a triple in a team fight where we aced them and he only ended 7/4.

Joshmvii on
  • Options
    Got to lock in that Early MF otherwise the other team may snatch her up.

Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    I hate what they did with the Ashe Freljord skin splash. Lost any sophistication and grace and became a cheerleader Pinup girl.

Asked for a refund and got it.

I'd like you to explain to me how the current splash is worse than "MY CANS ARE BIGGER THAN MY HEAD AND DON'T EVEN FIT IN THE FRAME" old Freljord splash

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    I hate what they did with the Ashe Freljord skin splash. Lost any sophistication and grace and became a cheerleader Pinup girl.

I'd like you to explain to me how the current splash is worse than "MY CANS ARE BIGGER THAN MY HEAD AND DON'T EVEN FIT IN THE FRAME" old Freljord splash

He's talking about the super classy one they put up right after the model revamp. It was classy as FUCK.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    seriously though guys. i'm asking everywhere

does anyone have a link to all of the art changes?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarisDaris Registered User regular
    Where can I see splash art changes without playing?

• Options
    eeSanGeeSanG I slice like a goddamn hammer. Registered User regular
    edited August 2012

B1czT.jpg
    VNNdN.jpg

?

eeSanG on
    LFMGb.jpg
    Slice like a god damn hammer. LoL: Rafflesia / BNet: Talonflame#11979
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    I honestly don't think I ever saw that one, which is admittedly better

I think I can be forgiven for not understanding why you'd prefer the splash before that one

• Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    I knew the fun had to stop soon. Called mid, last pick basically begs me to let him mid. So I go top Riven versus Irelia. Crush her. Up 4-0. What's that you say? Mid Cassio feeding Ryze? Bot lane is the worst blitzcrank ever? Jungle is a nocturne who played well mechanically but did stupid plays and threw away the lead we had and then raged on the team destroying everybody's morale? Ah well, had 9 ranked wins in a row before that one, so what can you do.

• Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited August 2012

B1czT.jpg
    VNNdN.jpg

?

This is the original Frejlord splash:
    1507589-ashe_freljordskin.jpg

and is pretty horrible. The one they replaced it with (the first one you showed) is rather nice. The current one reminds me of Sophitia from Soul Calibur, and that is not good thing if you're looking for human proportions.

I have to say, though, I don't understand the hate for well endowed women. There are women with large breasts in real life! I know some of them, and they tend to be nice people.

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    TopiaTopia Registered User regular
    Asking for a position, as last pick especially, then losing it should be a ban-able offence.

• Options
    Carnarvon wrote: »

B1czT.jpg
    VNNdN.jpg

?

This is the original Frejlord splash:
    1507589-ashe_freljordskin.jpg

and is pretty horrible. The one they replaced it with (the first one you showed) is rather nice. The current one reminds me of Sophitia from Soul Calibur, and that is not good thing if you're looking for human proportions.

I have to say, though, I don't understand the hate for well endowed women. There are women with large breasts in real life! I know some of them, and they tend to be nice people.

This is an example of back when their splash art was literally just a screencap of the in game model touched up. The fact that you can see the polygons and textures is atrocious.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Topia wrote: »
    Asking for a position, as last pick especially, then losing it should be a ban-able offence.

Complaining loudly and aggressively in game that you "let" someone play a role and they lost it should be a bannable offense. Few things annoy me more than somebody deigning to humor my lane request and then shitting on me when I don't meet their standards. Only one side can win the lane, it's not always going to be you.

Grundlestiltskin on
    3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    Topia wrote: »

Complaining loudly and aggressively in game that you "let" someone play a role and they lost at it should be a bannable offense. Few things annoy me more than somebody deigning to humor my lane request and then shitting on me when I don't meet their standards. Only one side can win the lane, it's not always going to be you.

There's a 50/50 chance that someone can win their lane, but there are always people who act like it's some huge atrocity that someone, somehow, managed to be outwitted by another human being.

That's why I only play Jungle, because if someone blames you for anything, you can always be like "Oh man, blaming the jungler for losing your lane. So edgy."

5stacks are also nice, because you can just filter out the 12 year olds.

• Options
    Messing around with new Kat in PBE Bot game. Feel free to check it out if you want to see her new kit a bit.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Aw, just lost my first Singed lane so far. I was up against Warwick, and I couldn't figure out WTF to do with him. Major bummer. I then proceeded to be derpy throughout most of the mid-game, because I'm used to being up a lot by then. Won anyway, no thanks to me.

But seriously, what vs. WW with Singed? I was able to outwit a Ryze a few games ago who I thought might counter me just by making sure I positioned to hit him after his bind, but WW so mean. :(

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Well he's either going to push lane or not have any sustain.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    WW is one of the few people who can both chase and out sustain your damage. Build MR and farm around him, then hope a farmed WW is less useful that a mostly farmed Singed.

• Options
    Messing around with new Kat in PBE Bot game. Feel free to check it out if you want to see her new kit a bit.

Also if people would prefer to see me play a few games with Rengar let me know. Otherwise I'm just going to keep trying stuff on Kat.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    That lvl 3-4 burst on kat is crazy

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    Here are some Riot Nasus codes I got from IPL

All regions
    FDXGPRF2KLN2

TXM7PNLWG7F3

EU only
    3CG7D3TWHUK3

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Also her new model and attack animation looks great.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Rami wrote: »

All regions
    FDXGPRF2KLN2

TXM7PNLWG7F3

EU only
    3CG7D3TWHUK3

grabbed, thankies

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    the messing around they did with garen is just like...

so many changes that accomplish very little in how the character plays

i really wish they took judgement and the concept of his ult and did a full rework

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

i really wish they took judgement and the concept of his ult and did a full rework
    Darius_League_of_Legends.jpg

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular

Wasn't that entirely the point of the changes? Keep the way he plays the same but increase his viability.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    Rami wrote: »

All regions
    FDXGPRF2KLN2

TXM7PNLWG7F3

EU only
    3CG7D3TWHUK3

grabbed, thankies

Thanks! I've been meaning to mess around with Nasus more after watching my buddy play him. :^:

e: Thanks for the WW advice; and, doh, I built the wrong boots for his hungry swipe.

Mahnmut on
  • Options

Yeah it's pretty strong if you do it right with the Q passive proc. I'm still on the fence on how to build her but I really like rushing the gunblade.

Screwing around with Rengar now if anyone is interested in seeing him.

http://www.justin.tv/delphinidaes

delphinidaes.png
  • Options

Yeah it's pretty strong if you do it right with the Q passive proc. I'm still on the fence on how to build her but I really like rushing the gunblade.

watchin'

I see you

• Options

What's the build pattern for his item?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options

none, just the item itself.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular

I don't think there's a pattern, you just buy it for 1000 gold, the end

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Riot I will never forgive you for that fucking Teemo buff, oh my god.
    Jars wrote: »
    I tried rengar on the pbe last night.

damn that guy needs some serious nerfs on his q

If you set it up right with your ferocity stacks, his item, and your ult you can get 4 Q's off in about 2 seconds or so.

:D
    They changed the item and removed that, the max reward is now a 3 second increase on his ult and a bonus Ferocity on the next ability coming out of it. Much less stupid.
    He's talking about the super classy one they put up right after the model revamp. It was classy as FUCK.
    Yeah, that was the Chinese splash, it's much better.
    Daris wrote: »
    Where can I see splash art changes without playing?
    http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki They have a gallery of the NA and Chinese splashes on the skins and trivia page.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    someone on the official forums brought up a good point about how they are upping the garen ult cd because they don't want you coming back to lane and immediately getting killed by it again: darius exists

• Options
    Honestly. "Darius exists" pretty much counters any reason for garen.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Ok so Leona/Xin top on bots is irritating as all hell. Trying rengar in the jungle now.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Predicting a dark templar rengar skin.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Woot, almost back to four digits for ranked. Only took 60 games to get from 800 to 990.
    sq031.jpg

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    SokpuppetSokpuppet You only yoyo once Registered User regular
    Predicting a dark templar rengar skin.

shut up and take my money dot jaypeg.