As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Phalla] Of The Bulge - 0900 Hrs - US GI VICTORY & The Anonymous Neutral Victory!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    kime

The thread title is false.

The SK and the vig killed people before the Germans.

And keep trying, kime. I am immune to your inevitable walls of texts.

Am I trying or posting walls of text? I'm aware that I'm gonna die today, you'd have to have a very good reason not to kill me. And while I've got a pretty good reason, I personally wouldn't take in over a seer's claim. So, you know... that's that :lol:

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    I don't think I've seen a busdriver in action yet. Would be cool though. Anyway, I guess kime is always evil.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Sorry about the relative inactivity (though I usually post infrequently on day one). I've come down with a nasty cough. :(

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Question for you all.
    Say there are two people (A and B) and two busdrivers (1 and 2)
    If 1and 2 both busdrive A and B, and then someone tries to vig one of the busdriven targets.... what happens? Does it bounce back and forth infinitely? Does it hit its original target?

• Options
    Question for you all.
    If 1and 2 both busdrive A and B, and then someone tries to vig one of the busdriven targets.... what happens? Does it bounce back and forth infinitely? Does it hit its original target?
    Infinite loop, rocks fall, everyone dies

Steam profile
  • Options
    Question for you all.

I almost tried to set this up in the last game I played. Then decided it would be no good.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I think I had a game with two busdrivers? Maybe? And that was always in the back of my mind. Or maybe that kept me from putting the second one in. I forget things

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I'm interested in knowing how TRV could misinterpret a role seer's result as someone being "American," which is not at all a role. Also why TRV was even talking to a seer at all.

So TRV to establish my vote record before I switch to kime tonight.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    I got the results from the seer at like 12:45 last night/this morning. I like working with kime, and I guess I was mostly hoping he was on the up and up, so my brain went "yeah, he's a gi then!"

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Do we have a vote count? I wanna leave my vote on TRV, but will change to kime if he's not in a large enough lead.

• Options
    kime: 5 (romanqwerty, Megafrost, Typhus733, Baidol, blahmcblah)
    TheRoadVirus: 4 (ObiFett, Matev, Anialos, Cayrus)
    jdarksun: 1 (TrueNeverborn)
    TrueNeverborn: 1 (jdarksun)
    enlightenedbum: 1 (TheRoadVirus)
    ObiFett: 1 (The Dagon)

• Options
    Well golly that's mighty spread out. More than I'd have thought, at least.

Steam profile
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Don't worry, we'll all solidify on you later tonight. I do find it amusing that TRV is voting for our network head though

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Indeed, which is why I'll leave my vote on TRV for now. Silly man.

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Ebum is our network head?

• Options
    Wait, what? No I'm not.

• Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    And the truth is out! **waits for Mafia-style execution**

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    I was not informed as to Ebum's sudden network promotion...

• Options
    People are coming up with weird-ass things to try and use to hang me this game.

• Options
    People are coming up with weird-ass things to try and use to hang me this game.

I know what you mean! "Seered as mafia," pfft, how silly!

Steam profile
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Roman is the network head. Called vig and all that.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Oh right, I must have mixed them up

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Well first it's like "Oh hey saber is dead, you must be mafia!" now it's "oh hey you voted! he's the net head now! :p"

Also of note: Anialos went right along with it. SUSPICIOUS

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Well first it's like "Oh hey saber is dead, you must be mafia!" now it's "oh hey you voted! he's the net head now! :p"

Also of note: Anialos went right along with it. SUSPICIOUS

Also of note: I already had my vote on you =p. Also of note: Oops.jpg

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    kime

As much as I want to vote TRV again for shenanigans, I might forget to switch it to kime by vote close so just gonna do that now and instead voice my suspicions.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    We've got a pretty large secondary bandwagon going for a day with a seered target from a confirmed network head, no? o_O

I will reluctantly retract my vote for Neville Chamberlain (although I'm still convinced that he's mafia) and join the dogpile on kime

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    What shenanigans, cyth?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    I would like to know more* about this seer. !kime

*Probably a bad turn of phrase when we're fighting fascists, I now realize.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    kime, looks like you won't live to see the next Oktoberfest.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    What shenanigans, cyth?

The "seer" info.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    I put quotes around it because I'm not entirely sold on the whole thing yet, but I felt it necessary to pass on info I was given.
    Though I went about it badly at first, due to assumptions. But I did my best to fix it.

• Options
    I'm starting to reevaluate my position on TRV. If he was mafia would he have really made up the dueling seers story? That just seems like a disaster waiting to happen from the mafia standpoint.

If he is mafia, then he is setting up something we are not aware of. Maybe kime is a thrall and TRV is setting up his claim for when the seer is proven wrong tomorrow?

If he is a villager, then he is probably being put on by the SK who probably has some sort of seering power.

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I'm starting to reevaluate my position on TRV. If he was mafia would he have really made up the dueling seers story? That just seems like a disaster waiting to happen from the mafia standpoint.

If he is mafia, then he is setting up something we are not aware of. Maybe kime is a thrall and TRV is setting up his claim for when the seer is proven wrong tomorrow?

If he is a villager, then he is probably being put on by the SK who probably has some sort of seering power.

Pretty sure there is a clarification on thralls in the OP that says there are none.

• Options
    oh

nvm then

TRV is probably village. Seems to risky for him to stick his neck out like that if he wasn't. Then I'm guessing the SK (maybe a mafia member) is the one pulling TRVs chain about the seering.

Either way, TRV should definitely have already told Roman who this mystery role-seer person is.

• Options
    8-> Someone hasn't been paying attention to this morning when I said I gave roman all my info

• Options
    It could also be an actual role seer who gave TRV some paraphrased info that TRV interpreted as saying kime was a GI.
    This could still be a huge mix up.
    It's still pretty nutty that he would have told TRV at all though, if he was legit.

• Options
    good

well, then kime

• Options
    premium wrote: »
    It could also be an actual role seer who gave TRV some paraphrased info that TRV interpreted as saying kime was a GI.
    This could still be a huge mix up.
    It's still pretty nutty that he would have told TRV at all though, if he was legit.

Clarification: Person said "hey, kime is this" and in my almost-asleep mind, I thought "yay! he's a gi then" and then went with it. the role he said that kime is is one that could be on either side though, so the screw up was totally on me

• Options
    since kime is dying to the vote tonight and won't be able to use his role, why not share with the class?

What is kime's role?

• Options
    edited September 2012
    just to be sure: Order of Operations?

ObiFett on