Options

Presidential Election 2012: Apropos of nothing, ejaculating in a hot tub feels amazing.

• Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Pharezon wrote: »
    Fuck papists.

american-river-ganges-sept-1871.jpg?w=620

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    solution to abortion issue:

someone knock up Mitt Romney's wife

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »

30h2C.png

don't you think the romney's have enough kids to deal with

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    they were already in an odd cult

true

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    T4CT wrote: »

30h2C.png

don't you think the romney's have enough kids to deal with

don't

forget

schmidt

121002_max_greenfield_ap_605.jpg

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Nast sure hated the Irish, huh

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden
    Solar wrote: »
    they were already in an odd cult

true
    the agree and awesome buttons are right there ahem

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/10/white_students_in_blackface_reenact_chris_brown-rihanna_fight_at_high_school_pep_rally.html

so some white kids at a nice suburban high school pep rally put on blackface and did a dramatic, humorous reenactment of chris brown beating rihanna

and i'm proud to be an american
    where at least i know i'm free!

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden
    Damn

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Fandyien wrote: »
    http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/10/white_students_in_blackface_reenact_chris_brown-rihanna_fight_at_high_school_pep_rally.html

so some white kids at a nice suburban high school pep rally put on blackface and did a dramatic, humorous reenactment of chris brown beating rihanna

ROTATE.gif

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    Pharezon wrote: »
    Fandyien wrote: »

ROTATE.gif

8-X 8-X 8-X

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    If the body of christ were made of garlic bread I would convert to catholicism in an instant.

make it cheesy garlic bread and then we'll talk.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    That stupid smiley is beginning to give me seizures.

I just saw it in the other thread and now it followed me here.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    jaziek wrote: »
    Maximum wrote: »
    If the body of christ were made of garlic bread I would convert to catholicism in an instant.

make it cheesy garlic bread and then we'll talk.

cheesy garlic bread is for heathens

un-cheese for life

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Paul Ryan
    i'm not going to get to watch the debate until tomorrow night

so you'll all have to wait a while for my hard hitting analysis of exactly how a president was quadruple suplexed on live television

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    When I was deployed I wore an icon of saint michael and took communion when the chaplain came by even though I didn't believe, just because the ritual of it distracted me.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/content/charlie-crist-stumps-obama-oh
    To a TV interviewer, Crist spoke how much the stimulus package helped Floridians: "I understood and saw as governor of Florida, this great man, this great president, came to Florida even though I was a Republican at the time, helped us with out teachers, our firefighters, our law enforcement officers."

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I went to a Catholic private school for first and second grade.

In hindsight, I'm glad my parents transferred me to public school before I was introduced to Leviticus.

I had the opposite experience. My local public school was full of small-minded idiots and the private, Catholic high school I attended was surprisingly moderate about social issues and gave me a fantastic education with teachers that really gave a shit.

Junior year theology was just a general morality class (do unto others and try to be an honest, honorable guy mostly) and senior year was a comprehensive course on religions around the world, including various interpretations of Christianity as well as Hinduism, Taoism, Islam, Judaism and Buddhism.

We had a handful of Muslim and Jewish students, even.

It was upsetting to learn how out of the norm they were after moving south to college but I have great respect for that school, the faculty and their order because of those two years.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Joe Biden
    Butters wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    catholicism is the most metal thing in the universe

It kind of is. Not only is a blessed host kept in shit like this for show:
    Symbolic body of Christ in a blinged out golden morning star

that shit is called a Monstrance.

You think that's crazy, you should see the holy relics kept under or within the altar of the church. Most have some collection of various relics from mundane shit like St. What's-His-Name's favorite button to things knuckle bones and small preserved vials fluids like blood or tears. Creepy shit like locks of hair, teeth, or various weapons used to kill the saint aren't uncommon either.

8 years of Catholic grade school and then later going to a Catholic college, being an alter boy, and having grandparents and a mother who were basically insane Shiite Catholics ala Mel Gibson taught me quite a bit about how metal Catholicism is.

Hunter on
  • Options
    FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    i went to catholic school from kindergarten to eighth grade and everyone was pretty chill

i still got C's in religion class though, because as my mother recalls, "[you] just didn't care 'whose cousin killed who or whatever' "

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    I went to a private catholic undergrad. The Jesuit priests were all pretty good teachers, and all were experts in their field (usually philosophy and religion, but some were in the sciences and art and physics). The church aspect of it was a bit odd though as i was not catholic and 4 religion classes were required. The first 2 classes sucked as they were bible study, but the 3rd one was in Rome and the 4th one was just reading essays by CS Lewis.

The strangest thing about the whole religion thing was the priests all giving up their wealth, lived in a building complex near campus, and they were well known for being excellent cooks. Then once a month they would cook for the students in the cafeteria and then you realized just how good they had it. Those guys were eating 5 star meals morning, noon, and night because some of the priests were ex michelin chefs. I do believe ironically named garlic bread was around once or twice.

• Options
    LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    I went to a Catholic private school for first and second grade.

In hindsight, I'm glad my parents transferred me to public school before I was introduced to Leviticus.

I had the opposite experience. My local public school was full of small-minded idiots and the private, Catholic high school I attended was surprisingly moderate about social issues and gave me a fantastic education with teachers that really gave a shit.

Junior year theology was just a general morality class (do unto others and try to be an honest, honorable guy mostly) and senior year was a comprehensive course on religions around the world, including various interpretations of Christianity as well as Hinduism, Taoism, Islam, Judaism and Buddhism.

We had a handful of Muslim and Jewish students, even.

It was upsetting to learn how out of the norm they were after moving south to college but I have great respect for that school, the faculty and their order because of those two years.

Yeah, I went to Catholic high school and was taught evolution and natural selection by a straight-up monk.

ely3ub6du1oe.jpg
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    I'm going to tell you all a secret, Monastics and holy order priests don't fuck around. Jesuits are pretty great and Franciscans too.

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    True that, they also brew their own beer and make their own wine.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Catholic grade school 2nd-8th. Taught evolution and that creation was a story by the 6th grade science/religion teacher but the health/religion teacher in junior high assured me I "didn't come from no monkey."

I forgot how many other recovering Catholics are on this board.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    The idea of "riding out" actively harmful bigotry is so profoundly silly that I can't even believe somebody really thinks that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs

That whole album rules.

A few years back, Nads spent a night drinking Carlos Rossi with them and then slept on their floor.

OF COURSE HE DID

• Options
    FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    nads for whatever the fuck this monstrosity is 2012

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden
    Catholic grade school 2nd-8th. Taught evolution and that creation was a story by the 6th grade science/religion teacher but the health/religion teacher in junior high assured me I "didn't come from no monkey."

yo

• Options
    Joe Biden

sup

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Sassori wrote: »
    I had to sing at an Adoration Mass once and I had never attended one before.

They just kneel in silence.

And stare at bread.

That's it.

I just...I...I dunno guys.

would you rather they stared at an actual mangled corpse

Yes.

But it's not like it's the same thing. I mean, it is for them. But I grew up Protestant.

Bread is bread.

The Episcopal Church does it as a sign of remembrance, there is no magic or transformation that takes place.

The Catholic Church the bread is transformed by the priest, putting the power on the altar. In other Protestant faiths the bread is transformed once it is consumed by a Christian, putting the power in the believer.

But Episcopalians just know that it's a cracker.

yeah I know what you mean

transubstantiation is a weird doctrine

• Options
    I'm going to tell you all a secret, Monastics and holy order priests don't fuck around. Jesuits are pretty great and Franciscans too.

Jesuits can suck my balls. Nobody runs an institution of self-important and elitist pricks quite like the fucking Jesuits.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Joe Biden
    did we talk about this already

we probably did but it slipped my mind if we definitely did
    Romney Smokes Obama In Pre-Debate Coin Tosses

• Options
    Joe Biden
    The Jesuits on my campus have an account with a local beer distributor. Once a week the truck comes by and offloads pretty much a ton of beer.

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden
    Antimatter wrote: »

Wh

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Joe Biden
    The Jesuits on my campus have an account with a local beer distributor. Once a week the truck comes by and offloads pretty much a ton of beer.

one point for the jesuits

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »

Wh

The way i read that it looks like Romney won the tosses but made the wrong choices.

• Options
    Joe Biden

Jesuits can suck my balls. Nobody runs an institution of self-important and elitist pricks quite like the fucking Jesuits.

Hey look, wrong opinions time. What specific institution were you dealing with? My experience with them is pretty much only from an educational facility.

• Options
    Joe Biden
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/savvy-man-registers-sleepy-romney-twitter-account,29940/
    EUGENE, OR—Ingenious, quick-thinking local man Pete Sidell, 29, demonstrated his uncanny cultural savviness today by registering a "Sleepy Romney" Twitter account he can use to parody Mitt Romney if the GOP candidate appears tired at any point during tonight's presidential debate. "If he yawns even for a second, or rubs his eyes a bunch, this thing is gonna blow up," said Sidell, who told reporters the first tweet from the "Sleepy Romney" account would most likely read "zzzzzzzzz." "I could do a screen-cap of him looking sleepy and make that the avatar. And then tweet funny phrases like 'Paul R-Yawn.' People will retweet it and it will become a meme and I'll get a ton of followers." Sidell claimed that if Romney did not appear tired tonight, he could just find a picture of the former Massachusetts governor blinking, use that, and "hope it takes off."

• Options

Hey look, wrong opinions time. What specific institution were you dealing with? My experience with them is pretty much only from an educational facility.

Local private schools here in Ohio that pay their teachers in bits of string, Xavier, John Carroll, Canisius, and to a lesser extent Marquette. Then there's the religious retreats they run for high school boys. All do their best to instill senses of Catholic superiority into their students.

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden
    people so staunchly against the idea of evolution, but are dog owners

those people are my favorite

This discussion has been closed.