As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[mini-phalla] Trouble aboard the SS Phallatomic! - Village and Langly Victory

• Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    STOP YELLING GRIMMY

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Putting my vote on MegaMek for being super late on all the wagons, but being early on the Langly blue wagon, which seems safe for the mafia.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I am not saying your vote is wrong, but MegaMek was one of the votes that secured Mill's death on Day 1.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    [
    Baidol wrote: »
    I am not saying your vote is wrong, but MegaMek was one of the votes that secured Mill's death on Day 1.

Does a body have a vote record I could look at? I looked yesterday, but didn't find one.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    MegaMek was the 6th vote on the wagon. The next most person that night had 3. The 2 votes before him are the ones that sealed it, he was just piling on after the fact.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Invictus wrote: »
    [

Does a body have a vote record I could look at? I looked yesterday, but didn't find one.

Megafrost made a gigantic info dump with every day's vote records after last night's vote close before he was killed off. It has been linked to and quoted multiple times today. ;>_>

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    MegaMek was the 6th vote on the wagon. The next most person that night had 3. The 2 votes before him are the ones that sealed it, he was just piling on after the fact.

Sort of. Langly switched from Brad to Mill to bring it from 4-4 to 5-3 and then MegaMek put his vote on a mere 10 minutes later with 1.5 hours left until vote close.

Baidol on
  • Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Yeah that megamek vote is a waste

• Options
    Also, I'll be voting for SLyM. SLyM was one of the few people Megafrost told us he was suspicious of before he was killed.

SLyM hasn't been reporting in his locations like the rest of us have been, we've had to determine his position based on him being one of the only people to not report in and figure out where he was based on the head count on the daily map. He was one of the very small number that could have sabotaged the reactor (half of those people being dead villagers). He then moved into the Cabin where multiple shots were fired off, one of which killed Megafrost.

His vote record, what very little there is of it, doesn't really tell us a whole lot. It doesn't really do anything to clear him either. I think, out of all our possible leads, the very small (now half dead) group of players who could have sabotaged the reactor and vented the radiation into the Cabin is our best lead. It has the least room for error (as its the lead with the fewest possible suspects).

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    [

Megafrost made a gigantic info dump with every day's vote records after last night's vote close before he was killed off. It has been linked to and quoted multiple times today. ;>_>

Uh, good, yes.

My excuse is that I spent a lotta time on it yestiddy an' haven't really caught up yet.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Might want to make it big and bold and whatnot. Just in case.

If you are mafia, don't go to propulsion tonight.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Information happens before vote and movement.

Baidol on
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Heffling wrote: »

We're checkin' what's already there, Heffling. If'n any of t'others are there, they can't move before we scan.

Invictus on
  • Options

Sort of. Langly switched from Brad to Mill to bring it from 4-4 to 5-3 and then MegaMek put his vote on a mere 10 minutes later with 1.5 hours left until vote close.

Which mean's Langly is the one who sealed the deal on Mill by causing a 2 vote swing. MegaMek's vote is just piling on after the fact (and close to vote close). End of the day, piling onto a bandwagon that's multiple votes up over the next largest train of votes. Not exactly sparkling clean and in his favor. I will say that I don't find him as suspicious as some of our other possible leads, but I wouldn't discount his vote record as brazenly as some of you seem to be doing.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options

Which mean's Langly is the one who sealed the deal on Mill by causing a 2 vote swing. MegaMek's vote is just piling on after the fact (and close to vote close). End of the day, piling onto a bandwagon that's multiple votes up over the next largest train of votes. Not exactly sparkling clean and in his favor. I will say that I don't find him as suspicious as some of our other possible leads, but I wouldn't discount his vote record as brazenly as some of you seem to be doing.

If you think a two-vote margin is what you need to seal a vote then you and I have different definitions of seal.

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    It's entirely possible I missed something, but wasn't the bomb set in Engineering the same night the Anomaly Scanner was Sabotaged? Unless mafia can do both of those things simultaneously, hadn't we ought to focus on the people in Engineering on day 2?

Specifically: Kilnaga, Invictus, Enlightenedbum, BradicusMaximus, and M.D.?

Can anyone give me a reason to suspect one over the others? I mean, with 40% odds I'm fine with any of them...

• Options
    That late in the day, piling on instead of risking trying to shift it away? Either way its suspicious. You really don't have much choice in that situation but to try and make yourself look as squeaky as possible.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    CesareB wrote: »
    It's entirely possible I missed something, but wasn't the bomb set in Engineering the same night the Anomaly Scanner was Sabotaged? Unless mafia can do both of those things simultaneously, hadn't we ought to focus on the people in Engineering on day 2?

Can anyone give me a reason to suspect one over the others? I mean, with 40% odds I'm fine with any of them...

As far as we are aware, the sabotage and the bomb cannot have been done by the same person.

• Options
    Heffling wrote: »

We're checkin' what's already there, Heffling. If'n any of t'others are there, they can't move before we scan.

Gotcha. I've basically been doing vote/movement analysis at work all week and quit smoking sunday, so I'm really burned out on it.

• Options

Of those, we should look at players who started in the Cabin on Day 1 and could have made the bomb in the first place. Players on that list claimed to have been in the Cabin on Day 1: Kilnaga, Invictus.

I grabbed a 3 damage gun on Day 1 from the weapons locker, I didn't make a bomb. I then shot that 3 damage weapon at MD while I was in engineering (I was aiming for BertezBertez).

So... Invictus, did you blow things up?

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular

enlightenedbum, Kilnaga, and BradicusMaximus were all early votes for Mill, so that basically makes Invictus and M.D. mafia. Probably not that simple but probably worth "exploring"

SlyM has not been cooperating but was a replacement so there always really hard to read

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Lists:

people what's were suspicious in the cabin day 1 (what could've shot Retaba, or what could've lied about bein' shot in the cabin Day1):

Kilnaga, Invictus, Mikey CTS, Baidol, CesareB, Retaba

Notes: CesareB sez host sez blah didn't do nothin' before CesareB replaced him. Kilnaga's got a suspicious post history but is in a good spot day 1 with Mill vote. Baidol's what done a ton of good village postin' work. I know that m'self ain't mafia, for what it's worth (ain't much). Retaba died to small hits, so prob'ly not lyin.

Revised suspicious list, cabin, day 1: Mikey, maybe Kilnaga, maybe Baidol, Invictus (if'n you ain't me).

people what were suspicious in engineerin' day 2 (scanner sabotaged, bomb set)

Kilnaga, Invictus, Ebum, Bradicus, M.D., Langly.

Notes: Langly ain't suspicious what with his bein' busy shootin' kime that night. See above for me, Kilnaga. Ebum, Bradicus, m.d., I got nothin' right now.

Revised suspicious list, engineerin', day 2: Kilnaga, Ebum, Bradicus, M.D., Invictus (if'n you ain't me).

Day 3 is scantier, BUT what's there is interestin'.

Grimmy claims he was shot. Anybody wanna claim doin' that?

People we knows was in propulsion with him: TRV, Ebum. People what coulda been in propulsion with him, and should tell us where they was: Anialos (dead), Slym

Grimmy was shot by one of these: TRV, Ebum, Slym, maybe Anialos? or Grimmy is lyin'.

@Kilnaga: I made a bomb, still have it. We can arrange a confirmation, if you like.

Also: if the thought is that the bomb had to be set by a body what was in cabin day 1, it's either me or Kilnaga, so Kilnaga (from my perspective). If that's right, then Mikey shot Retaba.

If'n the bomb-setter already had a bomb, then we still have short lists of suspects.

Invictus on
  • Options
    Mickey_CTS it is then.

• Options
    If you still have said bomb, then somebody started with one, which is crazy scary. Also, what kind of villager makes a bomb? -.-

That's like, exactly the thing that got me picked out in the last spaaaaace phalla. I made a bomb. ;>_>

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »

enlightenedbum, Kilnaga, and BradicusMaximus were all early votes for Mill, so that basically makes Invictus and M.D. mafia. Probably not that simple but probably worth "exploring"

SlyM has not been cooperating but was a replacement so there always really hard to read

I'm definitely down to explore this. In fact, I like this idea so much I'm going to move from SLyM to Invictus.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    We know Kime started with one, and Langly probably did as well.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I've never claimed to know less of anything and pushing a vote on me is silly.

I've reported my current location as well as previous locations.

The only action I've done is move.

I've stated my role as veteran crew member who can operate various systems.

The only thing I didn't know was that I could perform an action and move.

If I did I'm sure I would stay in the cabin and not tell anyone I had the option to make a bomb or scan.

This way I could have messed with scan location choice if I were evil but I didn't.

If I do get a wagon on me I'd look really hard at people trying to paint this suspicious on me with really nothin to back it up.

Slym is still my choice.

Also meow active was mill day 1 an how do we know he wasnt used to make certain people seem to be innocent by pushing the vote on him? If the mafia saved him day 1 and he died later it would have gave us a good place to look
    So instead why wouldn't they sacrifice him to make it harder to find them? Just a theory.

Anyhow I'm moving again tonight and not touching any available options here.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Followin' Sega's analysis above, M.D. is almost certain to be bad, if you trust vote record from day 1. I like Mikey better as a vote, I think; on some plausible assumptions, he's the only one what coulda shot Retaba.

Kilnaga's defense of "I got a 3 shot gun day 1, used it on MD" would be nice to get confirmation of. MD, you get shot for 3 that night? In any case, it ain't confirmation of Kilnaga, as somebody hit Retaba for 9 day 1, and that means some mafia started with big guns.

Well, guys, I think that it is pretty important to the village that I be confirmed village, as it gives you a lot of info relevant to the analysis I gave above. So either 1) people should trust all the analysis I'm givin' shows I'm pro-village, or 2) I should die.

Since 1) is friggin' hilarious, let's go for 2). I am in engineerin' today. I helped repair the anomaly scanner two nights ago, and used it to see propulsion last night. If'n you're in engineerin' and can't work the scanner, shoot me tonight. If'n I ain't there, then I've lied and I'm bad. Movin' the vote to me entire would be very bad for the village, as it destroys vote record. I'll be givin' myself up every day from here on out, so killin' me oughta be easy; don't waste a vote on it.

Invictus on
  • Options
    Mikey CTS. Assumin' a body had to share a room to shoot Retaba, either Mikey or Kilnaga had to. The data sez Kilnaga is crazy suspicious, and his post history sez he's crazy suspicious. He do have a good vote history. When I die green, you guys should kill Kilnaga next. I ain't votin' for Kilnaga because I don't think I can get him voted off today, but I might get Mikey voted, and I think they both be bad.

• Options
    Well I assume I shot MD. I shot at somebody in engineering (because my stated target wasn't present). I recall him saying he took damage the next day and was in the same location as me. Figured he took my bullet.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Yes I was dropped to 7 hp then to 4 from the explosion and now I'm down to 3 from the radiation.

Baidol saying I screwed them on results and should have stayed where I could die easier is ridiculous and warrants looking into.

I really think mafia are being bolder with trying to control the vote this game.

• Options
    On the assumption that TRV ain't shot Grimmy and Grimmy ain't lyin, either SLyM, Anialos, or Ebum shot Grimmy. But Ebum also in engineerin' day 2.

Most likely from the data so far: Day 1, cabin: Mikey shoots Retaba (and he hits HARD!), Kilnaga gets bomb.

Day 2, engineerin': Kilnaga sets bomb, Ebum or MD breaks scanner. Ebum was also present for Grimmy's shootin', so he also suspicious.

That would make Mikey, Kilnaga, and one of Ebum or MD bad. if Ebum is not bad then Slym is prob'ly bad.

So, prob'ly: Mikey bad, Kilnaga bad, Ebum or (MD and SlyM) bad.

• Options
    M.D. wrote: »
    Yes I was dropped to 7 hp then to 4 from the explosion and now I'm down to 3 from the radiation.

Baidol saying I screwed them on results and should have stayed where I could die easier is ridiculous and warrants looking into.

I really think mafia are being bolder with trying to control the vote this game.

Yeah, that's not why you are being voted out.
    And Kime's was: Kill Langly, survive.

Also, what the hell is with this MD vote? Gut based votes at this stage of the game? For shame. Megafrost left us all a perfectly amazing info dump before he died. Let's use it.

He was present in Engineering when it was sabotaged and in the cabin when Megafrost was murdered and claims to understand less about the game than I believe.

You and others were present in locations where bad things happened. We can't kill all of you at once, but we can start somewhere.

• Options
    Before I forget, we should consider the possibility that Mill was a death miller, particularly if things do not make sense into the endgame. The narration from Day 1 says Mill went completely crazy while the narration for Malkor's death implies he knew what he was doing. If things do not make sense in the endgame, look to those at the start of Mill's bandwagon. If MD and the other people we suspect from Engineering do not come up mafia, then you must consider why that is.

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    On the assumption that TRV ain't shot Grimmy and Grimmy ain't lyin, either SLyM, Anialos, or Ebum shot Grimmy. But Ebum also in engineerin' day 2.

Most likely from the data so far: Day 1, cabin: Mikey shoots Retaba (and he hits HARD!), Kilnaga gets bomb.

Day 2, engineerin': Kilnaga sets bomb, Ebum or MD breaks scanner. Ebum was also present for Grimmy's shootin', so he also suspicious.

That would make Mikey, Kilnaga, and one of Ebum or MD bad. if Ebum is not bad then Slym is prob'ly bad.

+/- you

I'll go with Enlightenedbum for the moment, if only because Kilnaga and Invictus, even if they're mafia, are being somewhat helpful. If they are mafia, they have to maintain their current levels of activity/analysis so we'll have plenty to go by once we've gotten through the others. If they're village, all the better.

• Options
    Yes I understand you are saying I was there because I've been accurately saying where I've been. If I were mafia I would be dumb to say that and use an explosive/kill someone there.

It just seems like you and a few others using choice words are saying im suspcious are trying to push this false picture.

• Options
    edited January 2013

+/- you

I'll go with Enlightenedbum for the moment, if only because Kilnaga and Invictus, even if they're mafia, are being somewhat helpful. If they are mafia, they have to maintain their current levels of activity/analysis so we'll have plenty to go by once we've gotten through the others. If they're village, all the better.

Yeah, that post was for people to look at after I die.

Invictus on
  • Options
    M.D. wrote: »
    Yes I understand you are saying I was there because I've been accurately saying where I've been. If I were mafia I would be dumb to say that and use an explosive/kill someone there.

It just seems like you and a few others using choice words are saying im suspcious are trying to push this false picture.

Malkor got caught by being the only player in the room capable of shooting someone. If you are suggesting knowledge of room locations helps us find mafia, I agree. I would also suggest that mafia will have a difficult time lying about where they are and almost have to be honest as to their location.

• Options

If you have access to either scanner, please scan propulsion tonight.

Let's put this on a new page.

• Options
    Cesare, why EBum and not Mikey? I would really like it if a body would take a look at the whole Grimmy/TRV/Ebum thing from a couple days ago, now that we know that TRV is green.

Wed is m' long day, and I am burnt. Spent my last energy doin' that big analysis above. Gonna pour a drink an' follow along, but I dunno whether I got more good stuff to say tonight.