Options

God dammit you homps you make a new [CHAT] when it hits a hundred pages

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    So what in the heck do you get someone for valentines day? Chocolate, flowers and wine? Is that too cliche? These be uncharted waters for me.

Bottle of whiskey.
    Bottle of lube.

• Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    whereabouts in Canada is she from?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    gordon ramsay is a fucking tweaker, jesus he is bouncy

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Eating chocolate, drinking coconut water, buying comic books electronically... How am I still single?

(Don't you dare answer that you lurid [chat]ters!)

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    The news stories about the ex-LA cop on a rampage sound exactly like the plot of a movie starring Bruce Willis. It's eerie.
    i was thinking the same thing

anderson cooper showed a commemorative police coin with holes shot in it he was sent, with a threat directed at the dude's boss and i was just like

jesus this guy is theatrical as fuck

Elendil on
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    So what in the heck do you get someone for valentines day? Chocolate, flowers and wine? Is that too cliche? These be uncharted waters for me.
    you're aware it's usually women gifting to men only on valentine's day in Japan, right?

Yes indeed.

But the girl I am dating is from that frozen hellscape you call home.

oh ok cool

so the traditional Canadian valentine's day gift is rhubarb pie

Actually I've found it's pecan pie that makes panties drop 'round these parts.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Elendil wrote: »
    The news stories about the ex-LA cop on a rampage sound exactly like the plot of a movie starring Bruce Willis. It's eerie.
    i was thinking the same thing

anderson cooper showed a commemorative police coin with holes shot he was sent with a threat and i was just like

jesus this guy is theatrical as fuck

He's setting things right. He never lied, he'll be vindicated. Hunting down the people who sullied his name. A man is nothing without his name.

shit

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MizouraMizoura Moon pies and starry skies Registered User regular
    Eating chocolate, drinking coconut water, buying comic books electronically... How am I still single?

(Don't you dare answer that you lurid [chat]ters!)

Well, you totally opened yourself up for hypothetical answers. ;P

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    maybe it's viral marketing for the new die hard

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I couldn't deal with that catbus, since I have these weird neuroses about parasites and things living in other things. That one frog with the babies in the holes in its back scarred me for life.

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    She is a Quebecer, from Montreal, I believe. Or at least close enough that she tells non-Canadians that is where she is from. Just like I tell people I am from LA.

She has some nerdy interest so I will probably for for that on a card. She is a pretty big doctor who fan.

Maybe get some cheese for the wine as getting proper cheese is a real treat in Japan.

Okay, think I have V-day sorted now, thanks guys :)

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    full-body-sleeping-bag.jpg

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Hahaha "at your age"

Old Man Jacob TALKIN AT YAS

• Options
    She is a Quebecer, from Montreal, I believe. Or at least close enough that she tells non-Canadians that is where she is from. Just like I tell people I am from LA.

She has some nerdy interest so I will probably for for that on a card. She is a pretty big doctor who fan.

Maybe get some cheese for the wine as getting proper cheese is a real treat in Japan.

oh dude

French Canadians do not like it when you give them valentine's day gifts because of the proximity to the Montreal Exchange bombing by the FLQ

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Oh, oh! I was going to post this last night but it was 3am and I was on my phone.

I love crazy indian doctors with bizarre body fetishes. First the ear cleaning guy, now this. They know exactly what I want to see. Which is behind this spoiler for those of you who are eating or planning on eating ever again.

HI FRIENDS FOR BETTER ENJOYMENT WATCH THIS VIDEO UNDER FULL HD

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    I ain't gonna fault no body for pointing out I am a youngin' 'cause I am.

• Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular

I would suggest puppies.
    RCD62BA.jpg

• Options

oh dude

French Canadians do not like it when you give them valentine's day gifts because of the proximity to the Montreal Exchange bombing by the FLQ

Wut?

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Ooh, here's a thinker.

tumblr_mh5r0uosV61rnkn9io1_500.jpg

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    the huge, gaping, baby-pink pores after he removes the blackheads

almost worse

• Options
    YOU WANT TO SIT ON THEM OR YOU WANT TO LICK THEM YOU WILL SEE

• Options
    MizouraMizoura Moon pies and starry skies Registered User regular
    edited February 2013

SMOKED MEAT POUTINE...obviously!
    LaBellePatate003.jpg

Ps. The answer to any Canadian's VDay gift question should always be POUTINE.

Mizoura on
  • Options
    Ooh, here's a thinker.

Impossible. As soon as you got to the part where you began reading the book an infinite loop would be created and you would be trapped for eternity, never aging, reading a book about you reading a book.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I couldn't deal with that catbus, since I have these weird neuroses about parasites and things living in other things. That one frog with the babies in the holes in its back scarred me for life.

Resident Evil 4 must have scared the hell out of you.

• Options
    Man this Gundam show doesn't hold back on the war atrocities.

• Options
    Man if some broad gave me a rhubarb pie on Valentine's day I'd let her touch my balls for sure

• Options
    @feral

are you the one who recommended wreck it ralph? it was so good. cute, clever, touching, and nicely paced. i liked it a lot.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Ooh, here's a thinker.

Probably not, it'll be boring.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Inquisitor no you have to reconsider please review my suggestion before you come to a decision : (

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ooh, here's a thinker.

I would, but I have legitimate questions that knowing the answer to now would help me out a lot.

• Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

Sarksus are there any Gundam shows after SEED that are worth a damn?

I'm legitimately curious because I've been wanting to watch a modern Gundam show. If a non-terrible one existed.

• Options
    edited February 2013

oh dude

Wut?

on February 13, 1969, the FLQ set off a bomb at the Montreal Exchange as part of their terror campaign

the following day was a provincial day of mourning

it's kind of stuck with them ever since as one of the after-effects of the whole martial law/october crisis thing

edit: these guys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLQ

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Ooh, here's a thinker.

Nope not even a little bit!

That would be the worst thing. :(

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    I was actually okay with RE4 and Dead Space, etc, since RE is so god damn silly and doesn't focus on cavernous abscesses in the human body; and in Dead Space I can compartmentalize things like aliens away (but apparently not catbuses)

The bees erupting from the hands in Bioshock and swollen enemies with dark pores that spit out flies in Binding of Isaac are conceptually disgusting to me, but don't like, make me convulse

Things like other people's absurd blackheads / cysts though

>.<

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options

Sarksus are there any Gundam shows after SEED that are worth a damn?

I'm legitimately curious because I've been wanting to watch a modern Gundam show. If a non-terrible one existed.

Gundam 00 is better than SEED, I would say. It's not my favorite but it's good. That's what I'm watching right now.

Gundam Unicorn is supposed to be good but it's an OVA that is being made over a period of years.

• Options
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Inquisitor no you have to reconsider please review my suggestion before you come to a decision : (

They are adorable, but probably unattainable.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh wait until the end? No. I would skim ahead for a couple of things though.

• Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Ooh, here's a thinker.

Impossible. As soon as you got to the part where you began reading the book an infinite loop would be created and you would be trapped for eternity, never aging, reading a book about you reading a book.

Nope, that's dumb. It depends on whether or not you believe in predestination. So you read the book, you get to the part where you get the book, in the book it says you finish the book, and then make the following decisions based on what you read in the book. Your future is being written in the book as you're reading the book.

Reminds me of a Who-ism...
    tumblr_inline_mhvsakJCl81qz4rgp.png

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Oh, oh! I was going to post this last night but it was 3am and I was on my phone.

I love crazy indian doctors with bizarre body fetishes. First the ear cleaning guy, now this. They know exactly what I want to see. Which is behind this spoiler for those of you who are eating or planning on eating ever again.

HI FRIENDS FOR BETTER ENJOYMENT WATCH THIS VIDEO UNDER FULL HD

You're too late Dee Kay, I already have this material stored in my memory banks.

It shall be with me until the day I enter the grave.

Good thing my memory is shit, that way I can still eat!

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    Holy fuck DK

That is exactly what I want to see

SO SATISFYING

This discussion has been closed.