As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Horribly Mutilated Cocks

glithertglithert Registered User regular
edited February 2013 in Social Entropy++
I wanted to show a friend of mine that old news story about the guy who shot cocaine into his dick and consequently had to get his willy amputated. so I google it. and I find this forum dedicated to penis enlargement. pages and pages of guy with names like Doublelongdaddy, dickleaker, tubesnake etc talking about how to best enlarge your dick

All talking about how they jelqed hardcore for six months and grew like half an inch with only minimal scarring and disfiguration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l59cg62wqpY

glithert on

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Give them the dick?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    "Minimal scarring on the dong" should be zero.

Zero is the minimum.

Zero is also the maximum acceptable amount of scarring, oddly enough.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Don't do that.

Don't do it.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Unless you really want to do it.

I guess.

It's your dick.

Go right ahead.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    jelq is a great word

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    one of my favs honestly

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    What is doing "jelqed"? I just want to make sure I am not, nor ever am doing that. Is it like eating too many gummy bears?

• Options
    Jelqing is a physical-therapy technique, intended to achieve "natural penis enlargement" by increasing blood pressure and circulation. It is performed by repeatedly stroking the penis in a squeezing motion from the base of the shaft to the corona of the glans; devices have also been created to achieve this same effect. The motion may be described as "milking"

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh no you found my secret hangout

• Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Ok cool, I'll continue with these gummy bears then.

• Options
    crwth wrote: »
    Jelqing is a physical-therapy technique, intended to achieve "natural penis enlargement" by increasing blood pressure and circulation. It is performed by repeatedly stroking the penis in a squeezing motion from the base of the shaft to the corona of the glans; devices have also been created to achieve this same effect. The motion may be described as "milking"

Wait am I reading this wrong or is this just jerking off in a really weird way

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular

Yes, I'll take "Things I Would Never Feasibly Need To Know" for $500, Alex?

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Squeezing motion. like, masturbating with a death grip. For six months. For a half inch. with only minimal scarring and disfiguration.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    taqaandan

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Wait, my glans has a Corona?

• Options
    Reginald wrote: »

yeah man

try to put your mouth on it

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    glithert wrote: »
    Squeezing motion. like, masturbating with a death grip. For six months. For a half inch. with only minimal scarring and disfiguration.

Some dudes are just really determined to embiggen their dicks, I guess.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Reginald wrote: »

Yes, just like the sun does

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    goddamn based god

you can jelq my dick based god

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I will kill a man for a half inch more

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    So will Geth, apparently.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    jelqcity

• Options
    eddizhereeddizhere Scrubber Than A Sponge Scrubtown, USARegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Geth will too, apparently.

edit: beat like an egg.

eddizhere on
    League of Legends: Plutoniumwombat
    Smite: Plutoniumwombat
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    jelq your dick into the shape of a crazy straw with this one weird trick discovered by a stay at home mom

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    tumblr_m5vqp87EpU1rt7j2bo1_500.jpg
    tools used for jelqing. ouch!

• Options

I am strangely aroused

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options

AHH FUCK

I can't figure out which end would be used because either looks painful as hell

• Options
    For me, I like overhand cause I can reach far into the base to get more blood trapped in then force it in my tissues.

• Options
    for a longer, flatter dick

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Haha what

• Options
    basically i want my dick to be like a streamer

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    glithert, just reading that made my junk shriek in pain

• Options
    for a longer, flatter dick

Makes fucking that condom in a sock between the couch cushions easier

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    make your dick look like Wile E. Coyote after he's been run over by a steamroller

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    give her the ubik

• Options
    ZQMdkst.gif

hi ladies

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    just
    concertina that thing up and shove it in my vag

• Options
    i can't stop crying.

• Options
    ladies call my dick bubble tape

EzUAYcn.png