Options

[chat]muting

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    So my roof has halogen lamps inset in the roof. Nine identical ones.

Trying to figure out the wattage of the bulbs.

the wattages that I've found so far

50W, 50W, 20W, 50W, 35W, 35W, 20W, 50W, 35W

um

hm.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Leitner wrote: »
    Booked an appointment to get my first bespoke suit tomorrow from a place a friend recommended.

Going to be hit by such a sense of imposter syndrome. I don't work in the city, what am I doing.

Nice, what fabric/make you going? What city you getting it from/establishment if you don't mind? A well tailored suit can last you 20 years if you're over 20 and don't get blackout drunk at every wedding.. Chicks dig black lanel.

Little place in Westminster on Savile Row.

Friends calling back later tonight with advice on material, cut, and etc because it's something I know very little about.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Kagera wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Nocturne!

I like your avatar!

Thanks! The other one was a couple of years old so I figured it was time for a change. It's Ornstein the Dragonslayer from Dark Souls in case anyone is wondering.

And Sarksus yeah I know Planetside 2 is annoying you. Like I said before I can understand if it's not your thing. I personally love it, but again it's more about the bigger picture and gigantic tactical battles in a platoon. On a small scale it's not going to be as smooth as other FPSs, but I'm not much of a competitive FPS player so it doesn't bother me.

I tried finding a squad and there weren't any ;( I'll try again later

Join an outfit! Usually outfits will have squads/platoons that are open to the public and then you can get in their teamspeak and then join up with the outfit or whatever.

Once again, though, it's been a while (as in several major patches) since I've played. I plan on jumping back in soon but right now I'm trying to make my way through Bioshock 2 before Infinite comes out.

Ugh I don't want to interact so closely with people. Maybe after I get on medication and stop being anti-social.

This may just be me being captain obvious but you realize the best course is medication and therapy/support group yes?

Yup. Haven't had health insurance for the last several years tho. Finally got on Medicaid a couple weeks ago and on April 1st my private insurer starts, at which time I'm scheduling an appointment with my old therapist.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    Methinks the previous owner just bought bulbs that looked alike.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Nocturne!

I like your avatar!

Thanks! The other one was a couple of years old so I figured it was time for a change. It's Ornstein the Dragonslayer from Dark Souls in case anyone is wondering.

And Sarksus yeah I know Planetside 2 is annoying you. Like I said before I can understand if it's not your thing. I personally love it, but again it's more about the bigger picture and gigantic tactical battles in a platoon. On a small scale it's not going to be as smooth as other FPSs, but I'm not much of a competitive FPS player so it doesn't bother me.

Join an outfit! Usually outfits will have squads/platoons that are open to the public and then you can get in their teamspeak and then join up with the outfit or whatever.

Once again, though, it's been a while (as in several major patches) since I've played. I plan on jumping back in soon but right now I'm trying to make my way through Bioshock 2 before Infinite comes out.

Ugh I don't want to interact so closely with people. Maybe after I get on medication and stop being anti-social.

I actually know that feeling all too well. We should look at the PA outfits that exist. I was perusing the G&T thread (in the MMO subforum) and it looks like there is actually a TR on Connery outfit but it doesn't seem to be active right now. I believe the most popular PA outfit is VS on Waterson. Either way I definitely want a more laid back outfit because I hate the "hardcore raiding guild" mentality where a game feels more like an obligation than fun.

Plan B: We make our own 2-man platoon. Flash ATVs and shotguns only. No items. Final destination.

Man I hate Vanu. Their wooshy laser shit is booring! I'd be up for ATV shenanigans tho.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Or wanted a variety of color temperatures.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Oh man so much has happened with donglegate since I last saw her making a stink. Oh man.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    I actually had to get my tags renewed for last year and this year.

Because I was driving with expired tags since April of 2012.

Because every time I tried to renew them last year there was like a six hour wait. No exaggeration. People were nearly rioting at times.

So I was like fuck the police. I don't mind paying taxes but I mind having to sit in a room for six hours to do so.

And I made it to the beginning of this month before I finally got pulled over for expired tags.

Breakin the law, breakin the law.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Nice nose-job on that skeleton.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Nice nose-job on that skeleton.

I'm glad to see Callista Flockheart is getting work again

• Options
    I also hate Vanu. I want actual guns and explosion not glowsticks and raves.

Like "Oh shit watch out that guy has a gun that shoot glitter."

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    ypsXzmi.jpg

Skeletor giving his daughter's hand in marriage?

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    What game is that?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Nocturne!

I like your avatar!

I actually know that feeling all too well. We should look at the PA outfits that exist. I was perusing the G&T thread (in the MMO subforum) and it looks like there is actually a TR on Connery outfit but it doesn't seem to be active right now. I believe the most popular PA outfit is VS on Waterson. Either way I definitely want a more laid back outfit because I hate the "hardcore raiding guild" mentality where a game feels more like an obligation than fun.

Plan B: We make our own 2-man platoon. Flash ATVs and shotguns only. No items. Final destination.

Man I hate Vanu. Their wooshy laser shit is booring! I'd be up for ATV shenanigans tho.

LIVE FREE IN THE NC

terrans are ugly and vanu are stupid

NC for lyyyyyyfe

also the best use of the ATV is to have the driver reversing, while another guy sits in the back with a rocket launcher shooting backwards

best tank

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Divinity: Dragon Commander.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Also when I was diagnosed with all of the shit I have when I was 14 I had a choking phobia and couldn't swallow pills! So I've been unmedicated since my diagnosis 11 years ago.

(I no longer have the phobia)

Sarksus on
  • Options

Or wanted a variety of color temperatures.

it's an even 3x3 grid in one room

also the wattages are placed at random

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    I also hate Vanu. I want actual guns and explosion not glowsticks and raves.

Like "Oh shit watch out that guy has a gun that shoot glitter."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZVazGYEis

also

ban sick vanu teleporting filth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJeDZAE_gHc&list=UUtSdQOIozy7esRlkFZh0HHg&index=2

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    isms all up in

I friendzoned a girl and now she wont talk to me because she thought I wanted the V and I didn't, I thought we were just friends :(

Yell "take THAT, societal conception of gender roles!" and kick someone down the stairs.

I regularly do this and it's pretty great.

the worst part is she was literally my only good friend in the area, this was about a year and a half ago

Now Im getting chummy with this girl and she wanted lunch yesterday and im getting the same vibes but absolutely do not feel that way about her (like im p sure she thought it was a date)

maybe there's something wrong with me, I've been single for a long time why am I not interested by default

Well... I'm sorry, and that sucks. But it she's not going to talk to you over that it seems like she might be lacking some... maturity? I mean that shit is really, really disappointing but it's not a thing to drop a friendship over for more than a week so you get over it.

Also nothing wrong with you, you're just being a person.

She wanted the D, not a friendship. She shouldn't stick be obligated by a sense of maturity to be friends.

• Options
    Nocturne!

I like your avatar!

LIVE FREE IN THE NC

NC for lyyyyyyfe

also the best use of the ATV is to have the driver reversing, while another guy sits in the back with a rocket launcher shooting backwards

best tank

It probably handles a shit load better than the actual tanks too.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Whatever it is, it looks hilarious.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    You don't owe people contact.

Drunk SOTAR: "STROKE MY LUSCIOUS PINK LOCKS. U OWE ME"

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Also I was too tired to even microwave food so breakfast today is a can of pineapple slices.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    What game is that?

divibity dragon komander

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Now I kind of want to be a Vanu.

RAVE BITCHES

• Options
    Whatever it is, it looks hilarious.

its made by the games who made divinity 2, which had a weird ass sense of humour

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Deebaser wrote: »
    isms all up in

I friendzoned a girl and now she wont talk to me because she thought I wanted the V and I didn't, I thought we were just friends :(

Yell "take THAT, societal conception of gender roles!" and kick someone down the stairs.

the worst part is she was literally my only good friend in the area, this was about a year and a half ago

Now Im getting chummy with this girl and she wanted lunch yesterday and im getting the same vibes but absolutely do not feel that way about her (like im p sure she thought it was a date)

maybe there's something wrong with me, I've been single for a long time why am I not interested by default

Well... I'm sorry, and that sucks. But it she's not going to talk to you over that it seems like she might be lacking some... maturity? I mean that shit is really, really disappointing but it's not a thing to drop a friendship over for more than a week so you get over it.

She wanted the D, not a friendship. She shouldn't stick be obligated by a sense of maturity to be friends.

It sounds to me like she wanted a lot more than sex, really.

• Options
    when i plaeyd ps2 i played nc and i just got a double shotgun max mainhand shot offhand slugs and murderated nerds

shit was op as balls

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Fuuuuck work is going to suck today...

I better wear my superman boxers.

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    What game is that?

Masters of the Universe Online

• Options
    Yeah NC is da bes

• Options
    isms all up in

she wanted his vital essence

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    All this talk of firings made me remember Frank Turek, a guy who worked at Cisco in 2011 but was fired because of a book he wrote on his own time rejecting gay marriage.

A quick google search reveals where he ended up.
    http://townhall.com/columnists/frankturek/

• Options
    I'm at the point where I can't decide if a nap before work will make me more or less tired.

• Options
    isms all up in

she wanted his vital essence

That's just what girls do.

Like spiritual vampires.

You didn't know?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Doing demo training with the sales people. And they are getting better. A few have gotten to the point where they won't embarrass us. But one of them is just so bad. Like I can watch his face and pin point the moment where his brain just locks up. I don't mean public speaking fear. I mean locking up as in his mental gears just come to a crashing halt. The look on his face is the human equivalent of a BSOD. I'm not sure how I fix this. He just starts over thinking things and then nails himself with choice paralysis. The solution would be to memorize until it's reflexive but he locks up during that.

• Options
    Nocturne!

I like your avatar!

LIVE FREE IN THE NC

NC for lyyyyyyfe

best tank

It probably handles a shit load better than the actual tanks too.

well you know

the lack of a reverse view for the driver makes it... interesting.

(also: the only use of my sick M113 skills I've had in civilian life. We practiced driving backwards through the woods alot. And the driver can't see backwards. The trick is for the guy giving the directions to cross his hands over each other so that he'll say left when he wants to go right and give mirrored directions.)

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I'm at the point where I can't decide if a nap before work will make me more or less tired.

Hey me too. Bonus: I only slept four hours.

This discussion has been closed.