Options

Premature E[chat]ulation is a problem...

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I had a weird dream.

it featured a Liam Neeson erotic storytime tv show.

Yeah, i don't know either.

"I have a particular set of skills."

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Somebody share a spotify playlist of things I may not have previously heard

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I won't have time to respond to everybody individually until I get home from work tonight, but already people have been giving a ton of great advice and information. Thanks so much you guys!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Oh shit, i need to play the Arkahm Whatevers games...

But isn't Arkham Origins by a different dev?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Yeah, WB montreal.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    "Recreational abortions"? What, pubs think atheist families go out on the weekly Saturday Abortion for fun?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited April 2013

Yeah, WB montreal.

Oh... I vaguely remember being aware of those guys...

Let's hope they have the talent to make a game as well recieved as the other two...

I'll try to play the Arkham Games this summer.

Edit: Ah, so it's their first game! Interesting!

21stCentury on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    DO NOT WANT TO BE AT WORK.

• Options
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

Quit your job, become a traveling minstrel, sing songs about heroes in bars, live the dream.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    "Recreational abortions"? What, pubs think atheist families go out on the weekly Saturday Abortion for fun?

Is... is this uncommon

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Boat ownership is becoming more appealing. Thanks a lot, [chat]bama.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I_Should_Buy_A_Boat.jpg

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

Invasive medical procedures are great fun! The whole vaginal ultrasound thing was just a big misunderstanding.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options

Quit your job, become a traveling minstrel, sing songs about heroes in bars, live the dream.

In order to do that I'd have to take singing and lyre lessons as well as start memorizing heroic ballads and probably become a member of the us guild of traveling minstrels or become individually licensed in all 50 states (or atleast 48 since who gives a damn about alaska and hawaii) which all takes a lot of time and effort.

bitching about being at work is quicker and just as fulfilling as a life wandering the streets as a pennyless street performer.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I won't have time to respond to everybody individually until I get home from work tonight, but already people have been giving a ton of great advice and information. Thanks so much you guys!

Maybe start a h/a thread to keep track

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options

In order to do that I'd have to take singing and lyre lessons as well as start memorizing heroic ballads and probably become a member of the us guild of traveling minstrels or become individually licensed in all 50 states (or atleast 48 since who gives a damn about alaska and hawaii) which all takes a lot of time and effort.

bitching about being at work is quicker and just as fulfilling as a life wandering the streets as a pennyless street performer.

Abolish the minstrel licensing system!

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Kalkino wrote: »

Lawyer up before you visit and make sure to hit the gym when you get here.

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »

I am not a doctor but perhaps you should go see one.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    man I am absolutely wiped, these holidays next week are so needed.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Morning [chat]. Had quite possibly one of the worst sleeps in recent memory and my week has been...shitty. On a small positive note, bought a ps3 for $100 last night and my wife has an unplanned day off due to a fire at her work.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

God damn it, i was 5 minutes too late to get this joke in

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Also, dump the bitch

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Morning [chat]. Had quite possibly one of the worst sleeps in recent memory and my week has been...shitty. On a small positive note, bought a ps3 for $100 last night and my wife has an unplanned day off due to a fire at her work.

did you fall asleep at 11 after sitting in bed for an hour and a half, wake up at 2:30 for no good reason thinking it was time to wake up and then sleep until your alarm went off a 5:15?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Nineteen-year-old Marcy Kolrath, one of the Abortionplex's first clients, told reporters that despite her initial hesitancy, she was quickly put at ease by staff members who reassured her that she could have abortions over and over for the next decade before finally committing to motherhood. Kolrath also said she was "wowed" by the facility's many attractions.

"I was kind of on the fence in the beginning," she said. "But after a couple of margaritas and a ride down the lazy river they've got circling the place, I got caught up in the vibe. By the time it was over, I almost wished I could've aborted twins and gotten to stay a little longer."

"I told my boyfriend we had to have sex again that very night," Kolrath added. "I really want to come back over Labor Day."

http://www.theonion.com/articles/planned-parenthood-opens-8-billion-abortionplex,20476/

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    h and a is actually ok for travel advice as one actually wants people to share personal experience or opinion

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Reading back, I did make it sound like I was saying that all Japanese people are dicks. :( This is what I get for not using a lot of words, because I didn't [1] really care much about the subject in the first place and [2] meant that I noticed on separate occasions that Japanese tourists were less sensitive to the people around them than the standards I'd like to hold people up to and wondered if this was a common thing or just a case of dicks being dicks.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    past freaking out about this exam

readying myself for the worst

oh well

• Options
    Aldo wrote: »
    Reading back, I did make it sound like I was saying that all Japanese people are dicks. :( This is what I get for not using a lot of words, because I didn't [1] really care much about the subject in the first place and [2] meant that I noticed on separate occasions that Japanese tourists were less sensitive to the people around them than the standards I'd like to hold people up to and wondered if this was a common thing or just a case of dicks being dicks.

I applaud your use of civilized square brackets.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    past freaking out about this exam

readying myself for the worst

oh well

Good luck, Tav.

• Options
    Sometimes I wonder if any of you guys even knows an actuary. . .

• Options

Actuary I do.

• Options
    From Kansas.
    House Bill No. 2366 would ban all state and municipal funds for anything related to “sustainable development,” which it defines as: “development in which resource use aims to meet human needs while preserving the environment so that these needs can be met not only in the present, but also for generations to come."

A bill to outlaw sustainability. A bold move.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Yeah, WB montreal.

Should this worry me?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Someone once told me this was the field I should go into to make dollars and not be a poor bum.

then i picked philosophy and regret my life eveeeerydaaay.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    From Kansas.
    House Bill No. 2366 would ban all state and municipal funds for anything related to “sustainable development,” which it defines as: “development in which resource use aims to meet human needs while preserving the environment so that these needs can be met not only in the present, but also for generations to come."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ru8DMW-grY

• Options

Yeah, WB montreal.

Should this worry me?

Ah do believe it's A) A Montreal studio, therefore awesome and B) their first game.

So no, it shouldn't.

unless you're racist against the Quebecois.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    From Kansas.

Apparently you've never talked to hardcore evangelicals who believe that environmentalism is a waste of time because "The Rapture will happen in my lifetime."

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    From Kansas.

crazy people

• Options
    their first game? Yeah fuck that, I'm worried

lets hope we don't have another Obsidian getting KOTOR2 on our hands

This discussion has been closed.