YourPretty: WOW, you are gorgeous
    mrbig: u make me happy
    Tube: who is your favourite transformer
    k9776: thats the ticket
    @AdminCentral: no caps pls
    pokesfan444: nice pussy
    Tube: I am trying to find a level here on which we can converse
    gogocito18: nice

Don't you have to pay to get on those sites?

Tube... are you actually paying money to do this?

I really hope so, because that would be truly entertaining.

Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Did she tell you her favorite Transformer yet?

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I always wanted to have enough money to go on those pay sites and tip the women more money to put clothing on, just to frustrate the guy who's almost done and just needs a bit more nipple to finish.

Hunter on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    100 bucks to put everything back on and go get some peanut butter and jelly and make a sandwich

Kovak on
  • Options
    NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    haha

Neli on
    vhgb4m.jpg
    I have stared into Satan's asshole, and it fucking winked at me.
    [/size]
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Haha! Chew the sandwich, you nasty dame! You are Vlad's mama-bird, tonight!

Javen on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Who was it who told the "poor little dead hooker" story?
    does anybody remember that it was a while ago now.

I told so many people that story.

#pipe on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    what

I have not heard this story

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    JimmyJimmy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    #pipe wrote: »
    Who was it who told the "poor little dead hooker" story?
    does anybody remember that it was a while ago now.

I told so many people that story.

I really need to hear this story. Someone pull it from the oblivion that is hopefully the archives.

Jimmy on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Someone came in with few stories from his or her stripper friend.

One of the stories was that a customer would come into the same place every few months and drop about a thousand bucks to sit in a private room, with a girl on his lap fully clothed, who was to lie absolutely still while he stroked her hair for half an hour and said softly "Poor little dead hooker"

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    This is disturbing and fascinating at the same time.

Jimmy on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    who was it?

I must know

#pipe on
  • Options
    EclecticGrooveEclecticGroove Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Someone came in with few stories from his or her stripper friend.

One of the stories was that a customer would come into the same place every few months and drop about a thousand bucks to sit in a private room, with a girl on his lap fully clothed, who was to lie absolutely still while he stroked her hair for half an hour and said softly "Poor little dead hooker"

That's the kinda shit where if I was a stripper.... after that, I wouldn't be anymore.... that's just creepy as fuck.

EclecticGroove on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    apparently the girls loved it cause it was a half hour nap worth $500

#pipe on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I would do that just to see if the girl stayed with me.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    EclecticGrooveEclecticGroove Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    apparently the girls loved it cause it was a half hour nap worth $500

Yeah, till he decides one would be better off as actually dead instead of just pretending.

I mean... that's just obviously a guy not right in the head.

EclecticGroove on
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That's the same guy that did the baby thing, right?

Graves on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Graves wrote: »

what was the baby thing, who told the stories I'm losing my mind here

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I dated a stripper once. I think every guy in the military does at one point. Let me tell you, no good will ever come from dating a stripper.

This chick had this thing were we fucked before we were dating. But once we were dating, she wouldn't fuck because she only fucked her friends. So then I broke up with her and we fucked a few more times. Crazy shit.

Jimmy on
  • Options
    Frosted ButtsFrosted Butts Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    My advice:

Get yourself an airsoft gun (or a real piece if you're feelin' extra manly) and rob the bitch.

It's not like a hooker can call the cops.

Frosted Butts on
    lion1si5.jpg
  • Options
    WerrickWerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jimmy wrote: »
    I dated a stripper once. I think every guy in the military does at one point. Let me tell you, no good will ever come from dating a stripper.

This chick had this thing were we fucked before we were dating. But once we were dating, she wouldn't fuck because she only fucked her friends. So then I broke up with her and we fucked a few more times. Crazy shit.

Wait... what?!

Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Werrick wrote: »

Wait... what?!

Yeah. This chick was nice and good looking, but she was Batshit nuts.

Jimmy on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Graves wrote: »

what was the baby thing, who told the stories I'm losing my mind here

He payed a large sum and requested a pregnant girl, and he would rub her stomach and talk to it.

The girl wasn't even really pregnant, but they didn't tell him that.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Yeah, I dated a stripper once. It was all cool at first but then she wanted to use a strap-on dildo (Don't worry, just a little one!) on me and she wanted to bring her male stripper friend over to suck my cock.

Oh and she did a shitton of speed all the time and drank constantly. It was not cool.

trentsteel on

• Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    wow i didn't know you could request all kinds of weird things from strippers like that

like bring in a lasagna and pay the stripper 500 dollars to eat it over the course of 30 min

all the while you constantly ask

is it good, are you enjoying it?

she has to say yes

just for like a fucking solid 30 min

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Hand her a briefcase full of cash.

And a revolver, with 1 bullet.

Tell her if she beats you at Russian Roulette the money is hers.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I knew of a prostitute that said here weirdest customer was this guy that would pay her to sit on the toilet and chop vegetables and then throw them at him while he sat in the tub naked and jerked off.

no sex just vegetable throwing.

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited August 2007
    make her snap her fingers for an hour

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    trentsteel wrote: »

Yeah, I dated a stripper once. It was all cool at first but then she wanted to use a strap-on dildo (Don't worry, just a little one!) on me and she wanted to bring her male stripper friend over to suck my cock.

Oh and she did a shitton of speed all the time and drank constantly. It was not cool.

There was this other time that me and my buddy went a strip club right before we deployed. We were talking shit with the strippers telling them we were going to war blah blah blah. They asked what job we had and we could tell they were all coked up, so we told them we were K9 handlers that work with drug dogs, which was only a small exateration, and since we had a DARE car that we came to the strip club with (long story) they all flipped out and wouldn't come over anymore. This was a good thing because it freed us up for the better strippers.

Jimmy on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I knew of a prostitute that said here weirdest customer was this guy that would pay her to sit on the toilet and chop vegetables and then throw them at him while he sat in the tub naked and jerked off.

no sex just vegetable throwing.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GENIUS

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Seph wrote: »
    make her snap her fingers for an hour

At the price you'd pay, you may as well just add the Batusi in while you're at it.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    man these are the people that will do anything for money

hey bitch you gotta jack me off while you sing white wedding by billy idol

you better try and sound like billy idol

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Seph wrote: »
    man these are the people that will do anything for money

hey bitch you gotta jack me off while you sing white wedding by billy idol

you better try and sound like billy idol

You could get the really Bill Idol to do that for 20 bucks and a sandwich right now.

Hunter on
  • Options
    TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I was just recently having an argument with a friend of mine involving strippers, and dating them. He insists that I'm overly judgmental, and that the job says nothing about the person working it.

I think he's on drugs, personally. Women and men who will use their body for financial advantage in their employment are probably more likely to do the same outside of the job (gold diggers, etc.). It's not damning evidence against every last stripper out there, obviously, but I wouldn't say it's a stretch either.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007

There was this other time that me and my buddy went a strip club right before we deployed. We were talking shit with the strippers telling them we were going to war blah blah blah. They asked what job we had and we could tell they were all coked up, so we told them we were K9 handlers that work with drug dogs, which was only a small exateration, and since we had a DARE car that we came to the strip club with (long story) they all flipped out and wouldn't come over anymore. This was a good thing because it freed us up for the better strippers.

Yeah, I thought it was a stereotype but I have yet to meet a stripper that doesn't love drugs. I guess you'd have to be on em all the time to deal.

Reading over my post, I realized that she would have been pretty awesome if I liked drugs and bisexual sex.

trentsteel on

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    27-year old buddy that was crashing on my couch recently brought home a stripper and fucked her on said couch.

She was younger than me.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    27-year old buddy that was crashing on my couch recently brought home a stripper and fucked her on said couch.

She was younger than me.

That is a lucky couch now.

Do not clean it in any way.

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited August 2007
    I knew a girl in college who was a stripper, who honestly did nothing but speed and other strippers. The best part was she went from Nursing to Business to Liberal Arts as a major and ended up dropping college after something like 5 years of attempting a degree. So much for your "only taking off my clothes to pay tuition" theory.

On the plus side she was hot as hell, so she'll have a good career until her early 30's before having to turn tricks to pay for formula for her illegitimate kids.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ha. Yeah I went to get a lapdance when I started my BA in Psychology. I was talking to her as she moved around on me and she said she was in school for the same thing and she was just doing this to pay for school and she's almost done.

Four years later I graduate and celebrate with a lap dance.

Hi it's you again.

trentsteel on

• Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I don't understand stripclubs
    or lapdances

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg