As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Persona 4 Arena] ArcSys X Atlus - Still no PAL date :(

1101112131416»

• Options
    bigwillchbigwillch Registered User regular
    'online' posters I believe. i.e. jpgs.

fss.png
    xbox GT: Big Will C H
  • Options
    Woahnow. Soundtrack on vinyl preorder bonus from Game: http://www.game.co.uk/en/persona-4-arena-limited-edition-179814?pageSize=20&searchTerm=persona 4#bonusWidget

Yellow vinyl.

Annoyingly I'm already tied into a preorder from another shop and so get no vinyl. Boo.

fss.png
  • Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    UK only :(.

I'm tempted to not buy this game because fuck the delay, but on the other hand I am a sucker for p4. So day one I suppose!

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    UK only :(.

I'm tempted to not buy this game because fuck the delay, but on the other hand I am a sucker for p4. So day one I suppose!

Despite the delay, it is really a fantastic game and people shouldn't hesitate to buy it. :)

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Region locking can pretty much go fuck itself though.

And yes, apparently it's a great game as well, so another reason for me to get it.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Fucking finally.

Strange thing, though. The website lists P4A at $69. When I get to the counter, they tell me it's $79. Whatever, no big deal, I'll just put the rest on my card from my savings because I only brought $51 in cash (plus $20 from preorder deposit).

And then I walk past the 360 isle, and it's tagged at...$69.

Fuck's sake.

• Options
    It's in the post!

fss.png
  • Options
    Better hope your mailbox isn't region-locked. :P

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Also despite what the news at the bottom says, there currently is no DLC available for P4A (in Australia at least).

In fact, P4A is not listed at all in the (again, Australian) PS Store.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    Fun game is fun. It feels more precise to me than the Blazblue games, which I love but never really got to grips with. One annoyance so far is that if you reconfigure your buttons (for using a fightstick etc.) the movelist and tutorials still show the default buttons, which is a real headfuck.

fss.png
  • Options
    A quick tip for those going through Yu's story:
    Always pick the first choice.