Options

[chat]runner

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    How often should i change my cotton tab things on the first day of my post-wisdom teeth life?

Every two hours or so I think it was

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    o god these tara harley strongs

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited August 2013
    i wonder if the us government could get money by letting companies put logos on our aircraft

The USS T-Mobile Enterprise and the USS Windows 8 Home Premium Thomas Paine have been deployed to the region

troops at Fort Leonard Home Depot Wood are on standby

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Went straight to my boss and future boss. HR lady had no idea what the fuck she was talking about.

now there's a phrase you don't hear every day

She scheduled the meeting. Had no idea what I made.
    How the hell is that possible?
    Wouldn't you, I dunno, look up the information that is readily available to you?
    I was floored. Absolutely floored.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I just wanted an excuse to repost that Mark Hamill Tara Strong Vine.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    Oh and in addition to crowdsourcing bombing targets, we put advertisements on banners behind our bombers with the number to text to pick your target and we open it up to the syrians too

Who wins, rebels or assad? Who has more money to vote?

The whole world could get in on it!

this could theoretically eliminate all terrorism

because now there wouldn't be any civilians or noncombatants!

*press secretary goes on TV and sighs*

Look America, the terrorists have won, you guys just didn't want it hard enough. Alright the bombers are leaving now, so much for the Brooklyn Bridge

I hope you're all happy

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Suet puddings filled with stuff are the best.

It doesn't have to be offal, but you're missing out if there isn't at least some in there. Steak and kidney, liver and bacon, etc.

The only issue is that they're a pain to make if you don't have an old-style twin-tub washing machine.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    How often should i change my cotton tab things on the first day of my post-wisdom teeth life?

i see.

I think i will die.

It was good to be in [chat], at least.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    i wonder if the us government could get money by letting companies put logos on our aircraft

fikJ570.jpg

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I do not understand what business we have in Syria. I do not get why we should get involved in another country's shit other than to feed the military industrial complex. Don't talk to me about morality. If we did things for moral reasons there's 20 other countries we should invade first.

which 20?

(africa doesn't count)

I just want to know why failing to act in 20 places means that we shouldn't act in this place as well.

Like, YOU HAVE FUCKED UP TOO MANY TIMES NOW YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2013
    really not eager for the US to bomb syria

i guess we managed to bomb libya a little without committing to a decades-long occupation

and every republican in the US arglebargling "hillary and obama are traitors for some reason" for only six months

so maybe it will turn out okay

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

i see.

I think i will die.

It was good to be in [chat], at least.

Might be more like a few times a day... I can't remember that well.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    This sucks for Obama

he's not going to have made the right decision no matter what he decides

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    h0B445091

Ferret?

Yes.

"Play him off, Keyboard Ferret" does not have the same ring to it. Oh well, this is the world we live in now.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    The free market of paul tard threads has spoken

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    Oh and in addition to crowdsourcing bombing targets, we put advertisements on banners behind our bombers with the number to text to pick your target and we open it up to the syrians too

Who wins, rebels or assad? Who has more money to vote?

The whole world could get in on it!

this could theoretically eliminate all terrorism

because now there wouldn't be any civilians or noncombatants!

*press secretary goes on TV and sighs*

Look America, the terrorists have won, you guys just didn't want it hard enough. Alright the bombers are leaving now, so much for the Brooklyn Bridge

I hope you're all happy

this is making me want to do more saltybet

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    hey at least the weapons of mass destruction actually exist this time

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »

I like this idea

The F-22 Presented by Amway

is amway the one that paints everything a soft pink

i think that color would look good on a warplane

bronies pay for all us warplanes to look like mlp

iran gets bombed by princess celestia

My-Little-Pilot.jpg

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »

It doesn't have to be offal, but you're missing out if there isn't at least some in there. Steak and kidney, liver and bacon, etc.

The only issue is that they're a pain to make if you don't have an old-style twin-tub washing machine.

u r a fuked up brer

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    spool32 wrote: »

fikJ570.jpg

Put some erection into your insurrection: Brazzers!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    23NVwB4.jpg

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited August 2013
    Deebaser wrote: »
    TIL The English do not understand the word "pudding"

As I understand it in the US it seems to refer specifically to some kind of blancmange type substance.

in the US, "pudding" is "a superset of nonfrozen, generally dairy-based semi-solid desserts, with or without egg, including custards and mousses

in england, "pudding" means "random specific foods" - some sausages, some bread products, some desserts but not others.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    work is going by so slow today

• Options
    This sucks for Obama

To be fair, he walked himself into it by setting the "red line" knowing full well nobody wanted to actually go to war.

• Options
    yeah the american use of the word pudding is a narrower sense just referring to milk based shit

here pudding just basically means anything sweet if used referring to a course

like "wat u want 4 pudding" = "wat u want 4 dessert"

wen used of actual dishes it normally refers to fucked up shit like christmas pudding

yorkshire pudding?

white pudding?

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Note to self: buy YOLO shirt

• Options
    pudding can refer to a course, in which case it means sweet shit after the main course

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    hey at least the weapons of mass destruction actually exist this time

There is nothing more hilarious to me than Donald Rumsfeld coming out of seclusion to chastise the President for not making a solid case for going to war.

• Options
    yeah the american use of the word pudding is a narrower sense just referring to milk based shit

wen used of actual dishes it normally refers to fucked up shit like christmas pudding

yorkshire pudding?

white pudding?

fucked

up

shit

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

u r a fuked up brer

Good food is much more about preparation than ingredients.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    This sucks for Obama

To be fair, he walked himself into it by setting the "red line" knowing full well nobody wanted to actually go to war.

The joy of the world, unpopular things are sometimes right.

Syria is a mess making the region more unstable. And the region is happy funding their pet group to try and pull a win.

Until all sides reach a point where violence looks like it will not be successful and the negotiating table is the best option it will probably get worse.

And we tend to put using chemical and biological weapons above genocide on things you don't do and get called out on.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

u r a fuked up brer

Good food is much more about preparation than ingredients.

Q________Q

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

fikJ570.jpg

And this is why despite all our differences of opinion I still love you. <3

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    non squirrel gim is an imposter!

• Options
    all i am saying

is that the english use "pudding"

the way that smurfs use "smurf"

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

yorkshire pudding?

white pudding?

fucked

up

shit

wat

Yorkshire pudding is the tits

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    And i ended up replacing the gauze square and now one side really really hurts...

i fucked up.

i fucked up and it hurts and i will probably get infected.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    Bread pudding is amazing though fyi hth

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread

• Options

yorkshire pudding?

white pudding?

fucked

up

shit

wat

Yorkshire pudding is the tits

delicious

but not pudding

Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.