Options

C is for [chat]

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Foxes are so kawaii.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    Remember when D&D was EE?

I remember the phorums well.

I wasn't around for the original PA forums, so there's a lot of history I've missed out on. I got in when the forum reopened in 2003 though.

• Options
    I mean, they are no red pandas, but still.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i don't remember any time in my life where i wanted (specifically wanted, i mean- not that i'm disgusted by the idea) to bone a virgin

Yeah I would never go Virgin Hunting

like, ok, we're getting close, oh jeez you're a virgin? Read Chapter 1 of this manual and be prepared to take a test

But never oh, you're a VIRGIN? :winky:

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    The hard feelings after the G&T chat thread got axed was like the best possible example of people taking something too seriously and needing to go outside. Not everyone was like that but a lot of peeps were. I was pissed.

There is a big difference between "This sucks and I disagree with this being done" and "ALL YOU MODS ARE DOGFUCKERS!!!"

To be fair now!

To be fair.

All mods own very beautiful dogs.

• Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    I've been playing Final Fantasy 5 for the past 10 days. Ninjas, Summoners, Time Mages, etc.. I love switching in beetween jobs and finding new ways to destroy my ennemies!

I'm wondering how come I didn't appreciate this game sooner. Well, beter late than never :)

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    The hard feelings after the G&T chat thread got axed was like the best possible example of people taking something too seriously and needing to go outside. Not everyone was like that but a lot of peeps were. I was pissed.

There is a big difference between "This sucks and I disagree with this being done" and "ALL YOU MODS ARE DOGFUCKERS!!!"

To be fair now!

To be fair.

All mods own very beautiful dogs.

Dat corgi ass.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    torchthebridge only spawned when the forums died for a long time I think? Funny how long that lasted.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    NomadicCircle is a newer one

is he still around?

No, he was decomposed to his constituent molecules, and those were obliterated.

By which I mean his account was destroyed such that the posts do not exist any longer.

How nice of him to give his body to science

I think the mods just took it.

Like so many creatures before him, swallowed whole by the most unforgiving mistress imagineable.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    desc we cant nerd out too hard unless we cancel renfair

just not that much time

we have to do fancy bar and nature walk through waterfalls

let's just ren fair and waterfall then

there is always the internet for being a nerd

• Options
    I really hope Oboro is alright.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Foxes are so kawaii.

I will own fennecs at some point in my life.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options

oh god yeah, so much butthurt there.

I joined a treehouse forum then but it was for a small group of pals.

I didnt once go to the big one that spawned from it.

You mean the one that was... uh... I can't remember the name but people like Cuth and Drizzt were there.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Simon I have verbalized my desire to run marvel heroic

Forgive my American nature but I am contemplating an edutaining micro-scenario with like, cap America and war machine working with army rangers to provide a crash course to bros.

Sounds neat

Have we completely abandoned AW possibility now

no

i dunno

fuck

what is happening

I am creatively adrift for the last long while and afraid of commitment

but i want to experience a *world setting because I haven't yet

should i post a man or like

fuckin

I don't know! Shivahn might be too busy with her PhD it seems, but if you and Jacob and 21st are still down we could recruit another person and try to get this organised

okay

I am up for something I am just nervous about promising more than I can deliver. I am in mage tuesday, real world star wars game + cassandra's WoD sunday. hmm.

I sense that my awesome rat catcher in surrealitycheck 's game will never see light of day

It is up to you guys, I guess

I am happy to run this game and show you all the wonders of the Apocalypse engine

I just need some wheels turning

:l

okay be a dick to me mid next week and I will try to be the guy

• Options
    This one isn't too old, relatively, but does anyone remember Hobbes and the dragons picture?

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    kaleedity wrote: »
    torchthebridge only spawned when the forums died for a long time I think? Funny how long that lasted.

TTB predates all of the 2006 chat drama.

And yeah, they had a very, very long run. Still around I think, but almost nobody there.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013

For sure, I know me and at least one other forumer had weird encounters on WoW with her.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    BUT WHO WAS KEB

I know this one :3

• Options

There was a time when I thought she was my legit friend so when she started turning her emotional manipulation/dependency laser on me I felt really betrayed, plus I think I was only 18 at the time

I remember crying on the floor of my dorm's washer/dryer room to get some privacy after one harsh exchange and just stopped talking to her after that

SHIT GOT TOO REAL MAN

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

You mean the one that was... uh... I can't remember the name but people like Cuth and Drizzt were there.

Platformers.

The two biggest tree houses that formed from the rift were platformers and 360Arcadians.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    I barely remember Oboro, never really spoke to her. I remember things being constant drama though.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    I still fondly remember the se++ hey look at me I'm posting thread.

It got to 150 pages back when that meant something.

redx on
  • Options
    Pink Ranger

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    NomadicCircle is a newer one

is he still around?

No, he was decomposed to his constituent molecules, and those were obliterated.

By which I mean his account was destroyed such that the posts do not exist any longer.

How nice of him to give his body to science

I think the mods just took it.

Like so many creatures before him, swallowed whole by the most unforgiving mistress imagineable.

OH but we are ruled by FICKLE yet JUST gods

[/bow]

[/scrape]

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular

For sure, I know me and at least one other forumer had weird encounters on WoW with her.

Yeah, her being in the WoW guild was a train wreck.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »

TTB predates all of the 2006 chat drama.

And yeah, they had a very, very long run. Still around I think, but almost nobody there.

Yeah I still lurked with the SE++/rabble rabble/etc guys when that was going down

never really posted ever though

• Options
    redx wrote: »
    I still fondly remember the se++ hey look at me I'm posting thread.

It got to 150 pages back when that meant something.

Wasn't there an SE++ "Refrain from masturbation" thread that caused a whole lot of ruckus?

I would purchase a fine leatherbound coffee table book of that thread.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    BUT WHO WAS KEB

I know this one :3

I'm pretty sure I do too but I'm not positive :3

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options

I was trying to remember her name a few days ago.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    The Nomadic Circle was just banned duders

and then he came back because of the vanilla switchover messing with the banned list and got another chance till he was banned again

• Options
    Pink Ranger

The red ranger threads were probably one of my favorite internet community things ever

rightfully banned but hilarious

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I can't stop eating pizza...usually I try to save some for another day because I pay for it and I'd like to get my money's worth, but this time my sister bought it.

Fuck moderation this pizza is done for

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

and then he came back because of the vanilla switchover messing with the banned list and got another chance till he was banned again

So you're saying he had two dates

with destiny

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I don't think I ate anything today besides dinner so...I'm okay.

• Options

Platformers.

The two biggest tree houses that formed from the rift were platformers and 360Arcadians.

I unfortunately had two instances of major drama with those folks. The first was the chat thread shit. The second was my brother's dumb IRL antics being taken online. He convinced the Platformers that I was a bad person and shouldn't be allowed around. He tried to do that shit here on PA, but luckily the mods and admins were like, "Please keep your stupid shit IRL like Henroid has been good enough to."

• Options
    Pink Ranger

Naw, they couldn't even get the ranger right, so it was red ranger.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

I dont rememeber the name it was small like sub 20 members.

• Options

Good

he called me a shallow Tehrani gold digger that one time

I will never forgive his desert Turkmen swampass REAL PERSIA 4 LYFE

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    desc we cant nerd out too hard unless we cancel renfair

just not that much time

we have to do fancy bar and nature walk through waterfalls

let's just ren fair and waterfall then

there is always the internet for being a nerd

we will nerd out the appropriate* amount

*defined as the amount of nerding out at pdx pax 2013

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.