As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"The reality is..."

15678911»

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Taken Tag Tournament

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    "I don't know who you are, but I have a very particular set of dildos."

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    This Ain't Taken: An XXX Parody

...go on

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    An alternate universe where the genders are all reversed! Is she alright, or is she...

...Miss Taken?

TrippyJing on
    b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    ban trippy

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Set the movie in the Great White North.

Canadian Taken

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Liam Neeson is killed but soon comes back to life from the sheer power of vengeance and love for his daughter

Undertaken

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Stealing from my own facebook post:

While I am wary of Pixar starting to go down the sequel route, the only things I have to judge by are Toy Story 2 and 3, which were fantastic, and Cars 2 which was weak, but only had an okay first movie to start with. We'll see how Monsters University turns out before I get worried about Finding Dory.

finding dory seems like it would as unnecessary as say taken 2

a kidnapping/rescue plot feels ridiculous if it keeps happening to the same characters for no good reason

Have you seen the television series 24, starring Kiefer Sutherland?

His daughter (on the show) gets kidnapped about 50 times.

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    This Ain't Taken: An XXX Parody

...go on

I will find you

And I will fuck you

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular

While I am wary of Pixar starting to go down the sequel route, the only things I have to judge by are Toy Story 2 and 3, which were fantastic, and Cars 2 which was weak, but only had an okay first movie to start with. We'll see how Monsters University turns out before I get worried about Finding Dory.

a kidnapping/rescue plot feels ridiculous if it keeps happening to the same characters for no good reason

Have you seen the television series 24, starring Kiefer Sutherland?

His daughter (on the show) gets kidnapped about 50 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bc0mG5omTo

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Silence of the Taken

• Options
    Set the movie in Middle Earth.

Taken: To Isengard

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    I fucking love you Trippy

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    So, a little more activity on the OkCupid front
    Been chatting with a couple of nice ladies for about a week now and I have vague plans to hang out with each (by which I mean we haven't set anything but both are down to hang out when our schedules clear)

One of the girls I don't know how far it might go romantically since she has a girlfriend, though they have considered an open relationship in the past
    I'm certainly not gonna push that though and I'd be thrilled just to make new friends here, especially because she's new to the area as well and also needs friends

Anyway, should be fun

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Hopefully some new friends are imminent for you!

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    Set the movie in the Great White North.

Canadian Taken

Taken off, you hoser.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Hopefully some new friends are imminent for you!

Man, Hallmark cards just don't have the same charm they used to.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I had a really nice little OKCupid date. I think it's actually going to end up being a thing, given how we chatted for a month before getting around to the date, and we're going to see the Cherry Blossom festival in DC next Saturday.
    There's also kinky kinky sex that's been on the discussion table since about week one of chatting. I actually have some pretty nice rope in my Amazon cart at the moment °>_>

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    I had a really nice little OKCupid date. I think it's actually going to end up being a thing, given how we chatted for a month before getting around to the date, and we're going to see the Cherry Blossom festival in DC next Saturday.
    There's also kinky kinky sex that's been on the discussion table since about week one of chatting. I actually have some pretty nice rope in my Amazon cart at the moment °>_>

Hi I have a great book for you to pick up regarding that subject too

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »

Hi I have a great book for you to pick up regarding that subject too

Yes please ma'am

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Make the movie about identity theft.

Taken names

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Snork wrote: »
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Snork wrote: »
    the Hugo/Cesar Chavez thing is pretty fucking upsetting, if completely predictable. it is pretty rad of google to put Chavez' picture up on the doodle knowing it would probably incite a lot of impotent christian outrage

I wouldn't call it Christian outrage so much as 'i can't tell the difference between two Mexicans named Chavez and I love murrca' outrage

yeah, to be sure. i don't doubt there's a significant amount of people who were annoyed that someone other than jesus or the easter bunny was on the doodle on sunday, though

I have to admit, there's a part of me that was a little annoyed, like why do that except to get a rise out of people for no good reason?

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

I'm just disappointed they didn't call it Taken, Too.

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Look Who's Taken

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Late to the party.

In a world where technologically advanced fighters have started taking prisoners.

Taken: Tech in Tekken.

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    2Ken

• Options
    Ken from Street fighter has to be taken to Takine in japan on a takin

Take Ken On A Takin To Takine

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Taken 2: the Limit

(I'm sorry)

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Taken Tag Tournament 2.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Taken to the shops.

• Options
    brandonkeykongbrandonkeykong Registered User regular
    checking in for the first time 7 months later - this turned into an OK cupid thread inexplicably at page 3. glad you all had fun with this. look forward to my next thread in march 2014.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    cool

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    checking in for the first time 7 months later - this turned into an OK cupid thread inexplicably at page 3.

Welcome to Social Entropy.

488W936.png
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    Every thread is an OK Cupid thread.

Except for the ones that are poop threads.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Every thread is an OK Cupid thread.

Except for the ones that are poop threads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyaLZHiJJnE