Options

black and white [chat]

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    My hair is cooperating today.

Good times.

http://i.imgur.com/0bs7ULR.gif

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    seeing the hobbit at eleven tonight

3d, hfr

(high fart rate lol!!!!)

Hopefully it doesn't suck as much as the first one

I saw a review today that said it doesn't

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    who is janeway

i didn't know there was a lady captain,i thought it was alwayd shatner or professor x

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

if there's another captain of the enterprise/voyager/whatever major ships there are then they don't have a tenth of the cultural, memetic weight of picard or kirk

don't forget captain black guy

is that the wrinkly, ridgey motherfucker who looks like hellboy meets a sharpei and then they swam in hot chocolate

i think they're called vulcans

no! i saw the new star trek. vulcans are logical and pointy eared, like zachary quinto

i don't know what species has the sharpei foreheads

I think they are klingles

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Captain Sisko best captain

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Smaaoug

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    who is janeway

i didn't know there was a lady captain,i thought it was alwayd shatner or professor x

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

if there's another captain of the enterprise/voyager/whatever major ships there are then they don't have a tenth of the cultural, memetic weight of picard or kirk

is that the wrinkly, ridgey motherfucker who looks like hellboy meets a sharpei and then they swam in hot chocolate

no! i saw the new star trek. vulcans are logical and pointy eared, like zachary quinto

p sure those are mandalorians.

• Options
    DaemonSadi wrote: »
    who is janeway

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

K-paxes

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    even though he wasn't most of the time

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

3d, hfr

(high fart rate lol!!!!)

awwww yissssss smell dem farts variable

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    smoauauauaug

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    three dimensional dorf farts

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    who is janeway

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

no that's the car from Back to the Future with the doors that open like wings

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I kinda want to get a bread maker again

I had a really good one and it made delish bread but then it shitted out on me after like 6 months >:[

• Options

I had a really good one and it made delish bread but then it shitted out on me after like 6 months >:[

use the bread maker nature gave you

your child

• Options
    make soy a bread prodigy

get paid

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »

If Captain Sisko had been in charge of Voyager the series would have lasted one episode with him blowing up all the space nomads, blowing up the space array, and getting home in time to make cajun food for the senior staff while concocting an elaborate plan to trick a major power into a war that isn't in their best interest via espionage

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    If there was a Venn Diagram of assholes and M:TG, there would be much overlap.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    who is janeway

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

Klingons.

But only Picard-era Klingons and later. Kirk-era Klingons didn't have them.

Kor_Big.jpg

1827480.jpg

How did they develop those forehead ridges? Why do they have them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xka6IYCpj4E

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    someone was looking for the beta steam os thing earlier

I can't go here from work but it's supposed to be at http://steampowered.com/steamosbeta/ by end of day

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I never watched a minute of ST Voyager, but Janeway is played by Red from Orange is the New Black, so she's OK by me.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    who is janeway

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

so if the sharpeis are klingons and the roboty dudes are borg, then who are the dudes with the insane hair and fangs

• Options
    shalmelo wrote: »
    I never watched a minute of ST Voyager, but Janeway is played by Red from Orange is the New Black, so she's OK by me.

Kate Mulgrew is a fine enough actress, the problem was never her, it's the writing

She's written by about a dozen different writers and the character comes off as legitimately psychotic sometimes. Mulgrew realized this around season 5 and started dialing her crazy up to 11 in those scenes

• Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    who is janeway

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

no that's the car from Back to the Future with the doors that open like wings

You're thinking of the native peoples of Honduras.

• Options

your child

too heavy to use as rolling pin

plus dough would get stuck in all his chub rolls

this is a horrible idea, you're fired

• Options

He was promoted in season 3 of a 7 season show get dunked

• Options
    Captain Cisco
    First Officer Linksys
    Helmsman Netgear

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

3d, hfr

(high fart rate lol!!!!)

Hopefully it doesn't suck as much as the first one

I saw a review today that said it doesn't

I enjoyed it well enough but the odds of me disliking it were pretty low

more than anything at all I'm excited about the visuals. the first one when I saw it in 3d/hfr was just to check it out,t hinking I'd hate it and never need to see anything that way again

instead it blew my eyes out the back of my head. literally!!!!!!!!!!!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    who is janeway

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

so if the sharpeis are klingons and the roboty dudes are borg, then who are the dudes with the insane hair and fangs

edward cullen

• Options
    who is janeway

I am shaking my head

oh come on!

Vampires

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Gooey wrote: »
    Captain Cisco
    First Officer Linksys
    Helmsman Netgear

Janitor D-Link

Ludious on
  • Options

your child

He's like, what, a year old now?

• Options
    DS9 avoided the make-up change so wonderfully then enterprise tried to explain it and fuck everyone who ever had anything to do with that show.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options

your child

this is actually a much better idea than what i had in mind

just have him eat yeast and flour and water

• Options
    kirk era klingons look really racist

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Captain Sisqo
    First Officer Thong tha thong thong thong
    Helmsman How deep is your love for me

• Options
    shalmelo wrote: »

Kate Mulgrew is a fine enough actress, the problem was never her, it's the writing

She's written by about a dozen different writers and the character comes off as legitimately psychotic sometimes. Mulgrew realized this around season 5 and started dialing her crazy up to 11 in those scenes

This. Voyager's writing was mostly terrible.

There were some high points, especially late in the show... mostly after Braga stopped writing the screenplays and left it up to, y'know, a good writer.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    everyone who hasn't watched deep space nine should watch the episode "In the Pale Moonlight", it's a summary of who Sisko is and how he's different from Picard (well, not really, but in many ways it's the clear example about how the entire series is different)

Then for Voyager's Captain Janeway, watch "Living Witness", a historical account from 700 years in the future about the atrocities Captain Janeway brought to a people, decimating their population with bio weapons and summarily executing their political leaders. Sure they ended up saying "oh no thats not what happened", but I'm not so sure

For Enterprise's Captain Archer watch "Archer" episode 3 "skytanic"

override367 on
  • Options

He was promoted in season 3 of a 7 season show get dunked

God damn it. :(

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options

your child

He's like, what, a year old now?

• Options
    Captain Cisco
    First Officer Linksys