Options

Trans Five

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Metalbourne I was just blasting some Judas Priest in my car while I was driving to lunch. Acceptable? Y/Y

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Every time Vivienne and I are at a wedding and Corinthians is read Vivienne and I share A Look. I was best man not two months ago and mid ceremony I picked her out from the crowd just to share A Look.

I kinda, if I get married, want to person to say they are doing a reading from Corinthians and then busy out hk47's monologue.

Just to see who would get it.

Which of HK47's monologues?

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    What if D O G spelled C A T?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    What if D O G spelled C A T?

Knife? Spoon?
    Coffee? Beer?
    Coff e e errr

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin

Disappointed that we seemed to skip 2 Trans, 2 Furious.

• Options
    Plans, Trans, and Automobils

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Only Cis Lords deal in absolutes

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    So Tube is a Sith Lord?

• Options
    No, Farg is

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options

Aaaaaahahahaha

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

Holy shit.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular

Yes.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    Every time Vivienne and I are at a wedding and Corinthians is read Vivienne and I share A Look. I was best man not two months ago and mid ceremony I picked her out from the crowd just to share A Look.

I kinda, if I get married, want to person to say they are doing a reading from Corinthians and then busy out hk47's monologue.

Just to see who would get it.

Which of HK47's monologues?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy5OvJJN1A

• Options

I do need to point out though that statement is an absolute.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Farg Vader, Dark Lord of the Cis

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    God damn that was a fucking good joke.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Tilda Swinton or David Bowie?

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

Cant I have both?

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    ferret or sugar glider

• Options
    Hawkstone wrote: »

Cant I have both?

Correct!

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I want to play Twilight Imperium

• Options
    David Bowie

He has amazing ball handling skills

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

They're both wearing obscenely clingy grey tights, right?

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    David Bowie

Actually, that was someone else who put their hand through his sleeve.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    Hey. Hey! This thread is relevant to my interests! People can ask me questions too, if they want. I only might answer them because I am a little baby bird and I am only sometimes on the internet and maybe I don't wanna answer your question, punk.

To Metal: Should I wear the same outfit tomorrow that I posted in the fashion thread earlier today?

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and day. My question is: How are things?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Nocren wrote: »
    David Bowie

That's kinkier than originally anticipated.

Metalbourne on
  • Options

They're both wearing obscenely clingy grey tights, right?

Absolutely

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    So I totes gotta work on ways to boost my confidence. I can kinda sorta pass but aaaaah I am just too nervous to make that leap to 24/7-ing it, if you know what I mean.

• Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular

No he deals in fast food on Foodcourtia, DUUUHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4AN-RHaVdY

• Options
    So I totes gotta work on ways to boost my confidence. I can kinda sorta pass but aaaaah I am just too nervous to make that leap to 24/7-ing it, if you know what I mean.

The secret is to dress and conduct yourself without the intention of passing. When you wear your makeup or clothing the way you want to instead of the way you're supposed to, suddenly people don't notice you sticking out nearly as much. Mostly because it no longer looks like you're wearing a disguise, so people don't scrutinize you nearly so closely.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Nocren wrote: »
    David Bowie

I did know that. For some reason one of my d&d players knew a lot about that guy

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014

The secret is to dress and conduct yourself without the intention of passing. When you wear your makeup or clothing the way you want to instead of the way you're supposed to, suddenly people don't notice you sticking out nearly as much. Mostly because it no longer looks like you're wearing a disguise, so people don't scrutinize you nearly so closely.

Worrying about passing is the most certain way to stick out, yeah. At the same time, I take a lot of pleasure in walking around in super high heels (I am 6'1") and just going, "What's up now, I am a goddamn giantess, deal with it, chucklefucks"
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    Hey. Hey! This thread is relevant to my interests! People can ask me questions too, if they want. I only might answer them because I am a little baby bird and I am only sometimes on the internet and maybe I don't wanna answer your question, punk.

To Metal: Should I wear the same outfit tomorrow that I posted in the fashion thread earlier today?

I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and day. My question is: How are things?

It has been a piece. I am doing passably well. Actually legitimately happier and more depression-free than I can remember being in years, and am dating a rad woman. Menial work and dealing with insurance bureaucracy are getting me down sometimes, though. I also cried an embarrassing amount yesterday when I found out Pete Seeger died :/

edit: where are my manners? How are you, buddy? Relationship stuff is going well if I remember my Facebook correctly?

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Jennifer Hale can read all the ceremonial stuff at my wedding. She would just say "I don't have time for this."

oh my god

I want this for my wedding

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    so, in my horrible world

-I'm too mentally fucked to actually make work and school commitments
    -New depression don't fog up my brain, but now all the shitty parts of my life are more clear to me
    -seeing a doctor and my therapist once a week to regulate all the bad feelings
    -my next goal is getting on SSI for affective disorders, because I'm developing something akin to agoraphobia

better news
    -my new genital configuration is fully fuctional
    -I'm working on an indie game with my closest friends, and we're getting super excited about our work so far
    -people have donated a bunch of money to my wepay thing, which has been a huge help for making life work
    -Becca and I have been working through our problems, and have learned to take arguments less personally

tl;dr

life is not so bad, but my brain chemistry doesn't give a fuck and makes me miserable

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    I know this is the trans thread and not Melissa's personal brain toilet

but I really had to go

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    Maddie and I have been talking about bottom surgery. Talking pretty idly, as that decision seems super far off to me.

I am always interested in hearing your updates, Dubh! I am stoked you are seeing a therapist and doctor regularly, and that things are getting better with your lady. Learning to argue is a hard thing.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    EQ01I1Q.jpg

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    NO

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    My photoshop skills are limited to inserting text else I would have pasted your avatar's head over Will Wright's.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    It is awesome to hear that so many things are moving in a positive direction in your life Dubh, despite the shit you have to deal with.

This discussion has been closed.