Options

Tiny [chat] is dreaming

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    but wat are girls interested in

pokemon...?
    My research indicates yes.

Like I think every chat girl with a 3ds has pokemon.

I only got it cause it was free alright

I was originally going to pass because of the enormous time suck of my life that it inevitably represents

I haven't even started playing it yet...I need some time away from my 3DS after Bravely Default

Did you finish Bravely Default?

I've become quite annoyed with the story line as of Chapter 5.

Yeah i finished

You can breeze through the story line by turning off encounters and just bulldozing through (spoilers for post-ch5)
    all the the temples...over. and over. and over again. I'm not joking. No, there is no excuse for it. but it doesn't take much time if you're singlemindedly heading for the ending.

Or you can be the completionist whore I am and grind through all the asterisk bosses (over and over and over) for additional dialogue and character development.

DO NOT SKIP the vampire castle level though there is a lot of story hidden in there the first time you go through

Ch 6-8, the asterisk battles start showing up in groups. If you fancy a challenge and like the gameplay (which is what kept me hanging on through those final chapters), then go to town (on getting your ass kicked)

Yeah, I think the problem might be that I'm being too much of a completionist and I'm just like

these dragons

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    I heard there was talk of Japanese imperialism and came to laugh at the misconceptions

You are like 40 pages late though.

I was at the dentist

link?

Not sure it is worth linking.

Thom posted something and I did and it was over. Mostly telling the other guy he was wrong.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/29326470

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I heard there was talk of Japanese imperialism and came to laugh at the misconceptions

You are like 40 pages late though.

I was at the dentist

link?

Not sure it is worth linking.

Thom posted something and I did and it was over. Mostly telling the other guy he was wrong.

but I want to seeeeee

It is some where back in this [chat] thread.

Like around 10 am I think? Maybe 11.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Why would you drink that much water? D:

it makes me feel good

when i was ~185lbs and running 50 miles a week i drank even more. probably averaged 1.5gallons per day, which is uh... just under 6 liters in germany land

That's ok. I don't drink enough. Well, barely enough, which tends to fuck me up when I'm working out.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    It is a safe bet in general that I am not talking amputation when referring to losing a dick.

uh hrmm

getting an erection and running into a wall really fast so it inverts?

thats how it works right
    speaking of erections and surgery were you here the other night when I looked up sra? You are advised not to think sexy thoughts after surgery because increased blood flow can bust stitches.

Omg... how do you do that?

I get like million boners a day.

How does one keep that from happening?
    Presumably, "dno't do this or your vagina will explode" is good incentive.

This made me think of this for some reason

Tarot53e.jpg

Oh Tarot, even within context that's dumb as fuck.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I think I'm just going to add every friend code I see as a provisional 3ds friend and if yall want to be mine it's under my avatar @Hakkekage‌ @Variable‌ @TehSloth‌

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    OH that reminds me of drinking water story from basic training

they had some people die from dehydration so they got super strict about drinking fluids

you had to have at least 3 glasses of water with each meal (and while they'd often make you get up and leave before you were done eating, they always made you finish the liquids)

and you'd carry around a canteen and they'd have times where they'd make you chug it, or checks where they'd have everyone dump them and if someone's was dry you'd all be doing pushups

anyway, I never wake up in the middle of the night to pee but there was one time I woke up, had to go, and couldn't even make it the 50 ft to the bathroom before I was peeing

I peed myself! so much water in my system, whatever the muscle is that holds your pee back could not do its job!

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    if Thanatos was here there'd be a big rant about how we don't need as much water as we're told, there's water in everything we eat, etc.

fucking water farmer propaganda

I thought the general consensus that was reached was "if you are thirsty, drink some water"

woah woah woah woah woah woah woah

slow down

you dont know me

you dont live in my body

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    confession: i have never played a pokemon game

i didn't have a gameboy growing up

It's okay, Gooey, me either *hugs*

You're a girl, you had a basket of those vinyl neon threads that you wove into bracelets for all of your friends and the boys you liked and your friends little siblings but NEVER ME

NEVER ME GOD DAMNIT WHY

YOU DON'T DESERVE A GAMEBOY.

i remember those flat thread things that you would weave into a square or whatever and then you could make the square twist and eventually you had an awesome keychain

i always wanted one

why must crafts be considered so girly

and why was i a slave to 5th grade social norms

:[

I'm reading Margaret Atwood's Edible Woman right now, which she wrote in 1969 (!!!)

The main character's fiance is very preoccupied with not being seen as a "queer" and it just feels so weird to me

Peter stahp ur embarrassing urself

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    I think I'm just going to add every friend code I see as a provisional 3ds friend and if yall want to be mine it's under my avatar @Hakkekage‌ @Variable‌ @TehSloth‌

COOL

coolcoolcool

I'll add you later tonight

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    neither my wife nor i struggle with weight, but we just dont buy a lot of junk food regardless. no soda, no candy, no ice cream, no chips. (well, okay, we buy fritos but that's because life is meaningless without them)

i dont know where i'm going with this but i guess it is to say that i dont think we live especially "healthy" lifestyles. one of my friends commented the other day that my wife and i are "health food" nuts or whatever, and I don't think that's especially true? unless, being a health food nut means that you eat an apple or an orange instead of a bag of cheetos as a snack. i dunno. i feel normal?

i think this is largely a case of loltexas

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Right but... It's not like I control that so I assume other people don't?

Like I can just be sitting here working and thinking of nothing at all... and BAM bonertime.

All day errday.

Is that a thing people normall control?

I have not really dealt with random boners since high school tbh

• Options

pokemon...?

I was originally going to pass because of the enormous time suck of my life that it inevitably represents

I haven't even started playing it yet...I need some time away from my 3DS after Bravely Default

Yeah i finished

You can breeze through the story line by turning off encounters and just bulldozing through (spoilers for post-ch5)
    all the the temples...over. and over. and over again. I'm not joking. No, there is no excuse for it. but it doesn't take much time if you're singlemindedly heading for the ending.

Or you can be the completionist whore I am and grind through all the asterisk bosses (over and over and over) for additional dialogue and character development.

DO NOT SKIP the vampire castle level though there is a lot of story hidden in there the first time you go through

Ch 6-8, the asterisk battles start showing up in groups. If you fancy a challenge and like the gameplay (which is what kept me hanging on through those final chapters), then go to town (on getting your ass kicked)

Yeah, I think the problem might be that I'm being too much of a completionist and I'm just like

these dragons

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

hint: all of their super destructive attacks are physicial

My strategy: RAMPART RAMPART RAMPART

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

COOL

coolcoolcool

I'll add you later tonight

@elldren adding you all right now, don't think I ever did

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    This is counter intuitive

people who play pokemon don't have friends

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

Like I can just be sitting here working and thinking of nothing at all... and BAM bonertime.

All day errday.

That's because your dick stays wetter than a dog's tongue

• Options
    Ell, there are a lot of counterfactuals that annoy me but the idea that the war is prevented with a stronger Prime Minister (like say Churchill) just drives me up the fucking wall.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2014
    Feral wrote: »
    what this sounds like is, in a nutshell:

feral: the mainstream shouldn't be dismissive of nerds and subcultures. it should be inclusive.

will: the mainstream isn't going to change. nerds and subculture types need to learn how to suck it up and engage with the world as it is

Ugh. Really?

I didn't bring up the mainstream. You did.

I'm really much less concerned about what "the mainstream" says or does than you are. I don't give much of a shit that some dude in an office down the block hates bronies or Homestuck fans or football fans, or whether that dude down the block has opinions that reflect a plurality of English speakers or not, outside of some academic sociological curiosity.

I'm more interested in what the people immediately around me (metaphorically, since we're online) say and do. So here. Let me fix that for you.
    what this sounds like is, in a nutshell:

feral: the mainstream D&D chatters shouldn't be dismissive of nerds and subcultures as long as those nerds and subcultures aren't harming anybody else*. it should be inclusive.

* I put this in there for PantsB. I'm judgmental as fuck when I think that harm is befalling somebody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

but..how...how will i catch them all

Everyone knows that trading pokemon is the deepest sign of intimacy one gamer can express to another

AND I, HAKKES, GIVE YOU MY HEART, MY SOUL, AND THIS HIGH LEVEL UMBRION, WHICH REFLECTS MY DEVOTION AND MY FONDNESS FOR DARK TYPE POKEMON

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Ell, there are a lot of counterfactuals that annoy me but the idea that the war is prevented with a stronger Prime Minister (like say Churchill) just drives me up the fucking wall.

Which war?

• Options

Which war?

WW2: Europe's Bogus Journey.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

pokemon...?

Yeah i finished

these dragons

Yeah, I realized that recently, I'll have to give it a shot

I started going through and farming stuff to give null [element] and then it turns out their stupid weakness thing manages to bypass that. So mad. I'll have to give templar a shot.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

All day errday.

Hmmm... it happens to me like... multiple times everyday.

Interesting...

CHAT POLL!

Who still gets random boners as an adult?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

Everyone knows that trading pokemon is the deepest sign of intimacy one gamer can express to another

AND I, HAKKES, GIVE YOU MY HEART, MY SOUL, AND THIS HIGH LEVEL UMBRION, WHICH REFLECTS MY DEVOTION AND MY FONDNESS FOR DARK TYPE POKEMON

gave that bitch a vaporeon

bitches love vaporeons?

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    if anything I get too few boners

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    It is a safe bet in general that I am not talking amputation when referring to losing a dick.

uh hrmm

thats how it works right
    speaking of erections and surgery were you here the other night when I looked up sra? You are advised not to think sexy thoughts after surgery because increased blood flow can bust stitches.

Tarot53e.jpg

where exactly is she supposed to go anyway if it's her vagina that's haunted

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

Which war?

Crimean I assume

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options

All day errday.

Interesting...

CHAT POLL!

GOT THAT BONER CONTROL SON

GOT MY SHIT ON LOCK

EDGED UP

SIZED RIGHT

wait wh

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

All day errday.

Interesting...

CHAT POLL!

I have offspring.

So my body is at the point where its like "NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE"

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

The last girl you slept with later recalled the encounter as "Least meets West"

• Options

u got oxford comma stuck in my head u monster

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014

pretty much that, yeah.

I recognize that in the past I've done the "Ew! {Subculture I don't like}! Gross!" thing and I still do it occasionally. I'm trying to do it less, or at least couch it in more neutral language. "I don't care for {X}" rather than "fucking {X}ies." I'm human, I don't walk on water (mostly).

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    if nothing else clearly there is a market for my boner control web series and instructional dvd set

• Options
    edited March 2014

Which war?

WW2: Europe's Bogus Journey.

Hmm, I've been thinking about that lately. The way I see it, Chamberlain, who took (takes?) so much of the blame did almost everything right, keeping the lead-up to of WWI in mind.

Now, in hindsight that didn't work out, but I hardly can blame him for that.

Haphazard on
  • Options

pokemon...?

Yeah i finished

these dragons

Yeah, I realized that recently, I'll have to give it a shot

I started going through and farming stuff to give null [element] and then it turns out their stupid weakness thing manages to bypass that. So mad. I'll have to give templar a shot.

What you need is the best cheese ever

Templar + Rampart 4evar and a Performer + maxed out Freelancer to buff up the Templar's BP so you're never not protected (with My Hero + Mimic + Mimic + Mimic)

Unfortunately that means you have only two left to do most of the heavy hitting. I was always fond of the Valkyrie's jumps for that or a super-speeded up Thief or Ninja with Godspeed Strike

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Oh my god I'm seeing Jan Brewer's name get floated around as an alternative to Hillary Clinton.

I think my brain just up and shot itself.

• Options
    edited March 2014

uh hrmm

thats how it works right

Tarot53e.jpg

where exactly is she supposed to go anyway if it's her vagina that's haunted

It doesn't matter. It's Tarot. If I drew a venn diagram that had porn, fanfic of someone's wife, wicca, insanity, and Gary Stus as circles....Tarot would be in the overlapping bit in the center.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    kickstarter: american-made underwear with patented bonerlock technology

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »

gave that bitch a vaporeon

bitches love vaporeons?

Bitches love Ninetails goddammit

Ninetails was my spirit pokemon at 7 years old

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I sometimes have boners I'd rather not have but I wouldn't call them random

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.