As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Memorial [Chat]

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    decreed i would go to bed at 10 it is 90 min later

that's actually pretty good for me it is usually 12-2 am

now to just.. close... laptop...

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    syndalis why is there all this "other" space on my iPhone I can't get rid of
    It's like 3gb now and it keeps getting bigger! I only have 16 gigs! Unacceptable

Every time you update iOS versions it takes up a certain amount of space forever.

3gb seems excessive though

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    attn all girls in chat: slouching is forbidden

amazon stride or I feed

That goes for men too.

Gaston this shit up or get the fuck out.

yoga has improved my posture (but I am still a short 5ever so it is pointless but oh well)

I am forever trying to do lunge stretches to help my hips stop rolling forward from being so chair-bound all the time blah

I do like five damn different hamstring stretches each day these days because of how much my job has been sitting recently.

Can't wait to hit the gym today, move around, hit that treadmill, listen to more Moby Dick.

Half way through the different whale folios at the moment.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Jake I really like you mix btw

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

amazon stride or I feed

That goes for men too.

yoga has improved my posture (but I am still a short 5ever so it is pointless but oh well)

I am forever trying to do lunge stretches to help my hips stop rolling forward from being so chair-bound all the time blah

I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME.

I've been doing the pop pilates and every time she tells me to stack my hips, I roll forward. Is there a way to correct this? D:

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    syndalis why is there all this "other" space on my iPhone I can't get rid of
    It's like 3gb now and it keeps getting bigger! I only have 16 gigs! Unacceptable

Every time you update iOS versions it takes up a certain amount of space forever.

3gb seems excessive though

I was under the impression pluggin into the PC and letting the iphone do its itunes thing was somehow a magic fix for dead space for updates though

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    man the most lol part of hannibal is how he's constantly serving people meat with really obvious double entendres

usually involving "having someone for dinner"

...i'd still eat it, goddamn those tongues look delicious

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

amazon stride or I feed

I'm tryin', heifer.

it's not easy being an amazon.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

thank you for listening to it!! its hard to get someone to make the commitment. i was really happy with how it turned out versus my past ones though i can still see some obvious obvious places i need to improve

also i really wanted to use that imogen heap remix

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Mim wrote: »

amazon stride or I feed

That goes for men too.

I've been doing the pop pilates and every time she tells me to stack my hips, I roll forward. Is there a way to correct this? D:

Stretches for your legs, things are probably tight from sitting too much.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKRSE4Ccl_A

Here you go sig. I think this is better.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    YOU ARE ALL SHORTIES

*SOB*

• Options
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

thank you for listening to it!! its hard to get someone to make the commitment. i was really happy with how it turned out versus my past ones though i can still see some obvious obvious places i need to improve

I think there was like, one transition I didn't like

we have similar tastes i think

• Options
    Mim wrote: »

amazon stride or I feed

That goes for men too.

basic front lunge stretches to stretch the front thigh contractor thingy!

apparently the problem is that the front thigh thingy gets tense and shortened so it's pulling your hips forward. It's not in your back muscles or anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV5gMMxOwyY

or go hard and do a King Arthur: http://www.doyouyoga.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/How-To-Do-King-Arthurs-Pose.jpg

So far I do those and walk around constantly trying to tug my tailbone down, melt bottom ribs down, adjust spine, etc.

I'm not sure if I'm making that much progress but oh well. If you do these you definitely see it in terms of the curvature of your spine suddenly not looking all WTF.

• Options
    my biggest complaint Jake is that it's too short

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    desc you're not short.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I feel like I need to attend an actual yogo class to get the forms and such right

Mim linked me a beginner video that seems promising but I am constantly worried that I will end up doing the wrong thing and end up with even more crippling physical problems

• Options
    ah yes around 17:18 is my least fav transition

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

I think there was like, one transition I didn't like

we have similar tastes i think

hmm do you remember which one? I didn't like a couple in retrospect

the "dirty talk" to katy perry one turned out sounding pretty bad when i listened back to it, and both of the ones going in and out of "ghosts n stuff" need work

and there was one pretty abrupt one to D# fat i just couldn't figure out any other way to do but i didn't really like

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    beach vacation:

belle and Sebastian's the boy with the Arab strap

@so it goes

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    If you listen to your body its pretty hard to hurt yourself doing yoga.

Things should feel tight during a stretch, but you should never feel pain.

• Options
    desc you're not short.

as a micron,
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I feel like I need to attend an actual yogo class to get the forms and such right

Mim linked me a beginner video that seems promising but I am constantly worried that I will end up doing the wrong thing and end up with even more crippling physical problems

Mostly it is handy to have someone who can see you from the outside and who notices whatever part of your body you are ignoring in a pose and such.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

it is really, really easy to mess up yoga when you're starting out

you need a

"""personal"""

instructor

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    as soon as i get a car

and dont have to shuttle my mom and myself to and from work

every day after work imma hit da gym

gonna get so swelled. so tall.

fight off diabetes and all of this fat i've put on. it's gonna be greaaaaat.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ah yes around 17:18 is my least fav transition

yep ghosts n stuff, my nemesis

that one was hard to mix in and out of there were no real easy spots for an amateur like me to do it

also believe it or not the next part after that change is part of the song i was mixing in, it sounds just as weird and out of place in the actual song but i needed it for harmonic mixing. i definitely need to get more songs so i have more options

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

it is really, really easy to mess up yoga when you're starting out

you need a

"""personal"""

instructor

eddy

if this is a come-on'

then it is working

• Options
    heh still got it

*kisses gigantic biceps*

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    I try to being happy with my height, but then I notice that I am actively slouching to not titan over everyone around me. :(

the unconscious slouch is always a problem for all tallies

Marching Band fixed that for me.

工事中
  • Options
    i think i will take those same two songs and try to find a transition that actually works because it is a challenge

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    yeah this Katy Perry transition is p good

• Options
    also
    my biggest complaint Jake is that it's too short

you're making a girl blush here

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    I feel bad, all my teachers that are leaving this year are giving me snacks and cakes and stuff as goodbye gifts, Japanese omiyage culture being that way.

And I smile and thank them for it and put them in my bag.

And get home and dump it all in the trash.

• Options
    I used to download mixes from fourfour and those were always about an hour long woop woop

• Options
    db78f1424f508634e84bc999903abca8d72879efbe1b9b7679fc447f5addc953.jpg

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I feel bad, all my teachers that are leaving this year are giving me snacks and cakes and stuff as goodbye gifts, Japanese omiyage culture being that way.

Surely you keep them to give as gifts yourself? I thought that was the game.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

i

what

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I used to download mixes from fourfour and those were always about an hour long woop woop

once i get more songs and get better i think i will try to make an hour long one or so

and maybe make a few of my own bootlegs like i sort of did with that rihanna part

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    YOU ARE ALL SHORTIES

*SOB*

@Cinders‌

BEING TALL IS COOL!

This discussion has been closed.