As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PS Vita] Cerny giveth and Cerny taketh away

19495969798100»

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular

There's always the chance with the enforced paid bit on multi player they'll see more cash coming in and upgrade their connection. I did grab the RO:A demo the other night (teksavvy, London, ON) and it came down lickety split.

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    I am loving Soul Sacrifice Delta. Except the new intro screen and such. That was just way too overblown/hammy.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    I am loving Soul Sacrifice Delta. Except the new intro screen and such. That was just way too overblown/hammy.

Souuuulllll Sacrifiiiiiice

• Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    New thread time? Alright better get working on it.

Oh and the Lemmings Touch trophy list has leaked, so it's probably not too far from a release:
    http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2617-Lemmings-Touch

I'm actually pretty excited to play it. It's been a long time since Lemmings has been on a system that actually suits its gameplay.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

Same guy who used to do the Resident Evil intro.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Oh my god this thread made me think Shadow Hearts was up on PSN briefly.

I was very happy for a moment before reality crushed all the hope I had left.

Shadow Hearts 2 is one if the best RPGs the PS2 ever saw and highly underrated.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    May as well post it now while waiting on the new thread.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/15/disgaea-4-promise-revisited-heads-vita-august/
    Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited for the PlayStation Vita has a release date in the West, NIS America have announced. The game will be available in North America on August 12th and in Europe on August 29th. It will be released both at retail and as a download.

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited will contain all the DLC from the PlayStation 3 version of Disgaea 4, as well as new story elements, new characters and cameo appearances from previous Disgaea games.

The game will also contain new spells and job-specific techniques, as well as new music tracks.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I feel bad that I'm on a fourth playthrough of P4G and have barely scratched the surface of Disgaea 3.

Every time I boot it up I get really overwhelmed!

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

Same guy who used to do the Resident Evil intro.

Wow, nice. I really loved the narrator's voice. Especially by the end reveal.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    I feel bad that I'm on a fourth playthrough of P4G and have barely scratched the surface of Disgaea 3.

Every time I boot it up I get really overwhelmed!

Being overwhelmed is a feature of Disgaea.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Geth, if you like Disgaea then please close the thread.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Rorus Raz. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.