As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Law of the Wild [chat]

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Holy crap, Legend of Korra really upped its game this season. Hell of an ending.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I've been so depressed that I engaged in a little retail therapy at lunch.

x3nNWA5.jpg

To those that judge me, well...

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/41719/_1392787101.gif

waaaant
    Those are adorbs

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Civ?
    The new civ?
    IS IT OUT?!
    IS THIS THE NEW CIV?!

*starts hyperventilating*

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    How do you people get bored

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I'm looking forward to winter.
    http://i.imgur.com/uGpePyP.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/SSssQ5N.gif

(I want the second one on my wall, animated)

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    So It Goes"

Did you get my post from last night?

Yes ma'am thank you I bought two colors of kryolan aqua plus and setter and remover and also a green lace front wig that I plan to dye darker with markers, hooray!

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Omg Lud that Rocket is so fking cute.

• Options
    Also starting to think we ought to have a general costuming type thread but not sure if it's something we should do in HA or AC or something

I dunno if there are enough people in this sub forum or forum in general to support it, tho I will be starting a hhalloween thread probs

• Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    *PSA*

"Takin' care of Business" by BTO is sarcastic.

He's making fun of people who work jobs. The business he's takin' care of, is being 'self-employed' and doing nothing all day.

This is not an appropriate song to play in your "working hard" movie montage,

OR when the president of the college walks on stage and says "I asked them to pick a song that exemplified the attitude of our last year!".

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

How do you not?

• Options

by nothing holding any interest

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    BSoB wrote: »
    *PSA*

He's making fun of people who work jobs. The business he's takin' care of, is being 'self-employed' and doing nothing all day.

OR when the president of the college walks on stage and says "I asked them to pick a song that exemplified the attitude of our last year!".

So do you tell kids at the mall that santa clause isn't really and spit crackers on priests to prove it's still bread or what

is there a line for the pedantry or are you just full tilt 24/7

• Options
    edited August 2014
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Also starting to think we ought to have a general costuming type thread but not sure if it's something we should do in HA or AC or something

I dunno if there are enough people in this sub forum or forum in general to support it, tho I will be starting a hhalloween thread probs

this year I think I might actually dress up for halloween, if I'm not working at hulen's halloween party (which is the best in town) so yes please such a thread would be helpful

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    bedsheet ghost ain't gonna cut it costumes were tight as fuck last year

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

By leading boring empty lives.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    well duh, it's a club, you have to go with slutty ghost

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I think I look awesome today. That's a nice change.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    HerrCron wrote: »
    a5ehren wrote: »
    C++ templates are sufficiently complex that you can create a Turing-complete program that executes as the compiler compiles the code. the output of the program is the compiled code.

Templates are why I don't put C++ on my resume. Just can't really get my head around those things.

I code C++ for a living, and i'm still a little wary of them.
    Basic things with them is fine, but once you get into the complex stuff that's possible with them then i go blank write "I AM A FISH" four hundred times, do a funny little dance and faint.

If you know functional programming, once you know the template syntax, it all makes sense. It's like someone accidentally invented a programming language.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Pics plz

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    To be fair Takin' Care of Business is a pretty good song.

• Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    *PSA*

So do you tell kids at the mall that santa clause isn't really and spit crackers on priests to prove it's still bread or what

Wait, isn't that your job?

Have you not been doing your job?

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I have a sudden urge to fuck around with lipstick.

• Options
    http://www.founditemclothing.com/summer-sale.html?utm_source=vr&utm_medium=em&utm_campaign=ficsumsale14

Hey check it here is a site with tons of fun movie character shirts I.e. Halloween ideas

@Shazkar Shadowstorm

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Pics plz

You don't believe me? ;-;

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Geth likes me all pretty.

Also I am dressing up this yeuar as I have said. Exciting!

• Options
    *PSA*

Wait, isn't that your job?

Have you not been doing your job?

man what I am more like venom

I don't fuck with innocents

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular

Yeah, people might gripe about an "early" topical thread but frankly I'm already behind schedule if I'm going to end up doing anything

Trying to think of a cool costume I can do with a lonnng black wig that isn't boring-ass witch costume

Might just make something up as I go, but that's always sort of lame

• Options
  • Options

Pics plz

You don't believe me? ;-;

Uh no I like to look at cute ladies

• Options
    tape be one of the witches from hocus pocus

not the horse obviously

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    There are a lot of differences between my American and Arabic facebook feeds. But the one that keep sticking out is that the latter is exponentially more political.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    and here I thought that your telescope was for astronomy

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    I was thinking of claiming that Fancy was a dog whistle Neo Nazi Anthem ("bring 88 back"). Apparently "retarded" is the only word that needs to be radio edited for that song in Australia

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options

Yeah, people might gripe about an "early" topical thread but frankly I'm already behind schedule if I'm going to end up doing anything

Trying to think of a cool costume I can do with a lonnng black wig that isn't boring-ass witch costume

Might just make something up as I go, but that's always sort of lame

Hmm

Last year I took a black wig and styled it up for a Victorian character!

Cher? Heh

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

What he said.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Holy crap, Legend of Korra really upped its game this season. Hell of an ending.

I stopped halfway through season 2, after the cool origin of the Avatar episode and after a bunch of really dumb other things leading up to that episode. I thought it probably wouldn't ever get better than that and that all the other character and story trajectories were pointed in unpleasant directions.

Should I revisit?

a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    I really don't like that "retarded" is on its way out. I say it far too often and I feel that I am dangerously close to the age where I am too old to change.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I really don't like that "retarded" is on its way out. I say it far too often and I feel that I am dangerously close to the age where I am too old to change.

I used to say it a lot. I've managed to largely replace it with ridiculous since my usage of both is interchangeable.

I do slip sometimes.

• Options
    I hardly ever say it anymore I realized

or the equally charming "mongo"

don't really know why my usage has and is dropping but that ain't really a tragedy

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Ever since going to boston I have a habit of fixating on it too in my head and just going retaahded over and over again and giggling to myself because that's what I do.

This discussion has been closed.