Options

Law of the Wild [chat]

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I once shaved everything below my hair line and eyebrows, except for I think my forearms and hands because didn't want to deal with crap at work.

I even shaved the hair on my toes.

4-5 days later must have been some of the most exquisite agony ever visited on man.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    damn @skippydumptruck‌ and @DasUberEdward‌ pg 91 was informative as hell and I will be digging into those links to see what I can come up with on the budget angle.

We will leave the dainty frail ladies to literally rip their hair out with burning wax or electric torture devices or lasers. Us manly men need a soft, smooth, and comfortable shave for our manly faces.

Because we're men.

As a bonus you get to learn how to shave again. it's pretty darn neat.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    If I had to regularly shave my arms and legs, I would stab someone.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    TehSloth wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    also if you start using a safety razor you will have to learn how to shave

what direction the grain of your beard grows on different areas of your face/neck

how to make a nice lather and the importance of keeping lather between your skin and a razor at all times

the angle to hold the razor on the different planes of your face and how much pressure to use

I was real mad my dad didn't teach me anything useful when it came to shaving, just here hold this blue plastic peice of shit and scrape it over your face over and over until the hairs are gone

to be fair I do this with a safety razor all the time it and works well enough

those cherubic cheeks of yours must be made of iron

I cut myself a fair number of times when I was learning to use a safety razor

and I don't ever shave against the grain because I will shred my face

going against the grain is unpleasant under my chin and will occasionally lead to some blood but for the most part my cheeks just don't give a fuck, I have to be a little careful on my upper and lower lip

The trick to not cutting yourself shaving is to have removed half the hair in the area already.

Unfortunately I have not on my neck so :rotate:

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Oh man

The new Kate Beaton comics on Kokoro are great

@Kana

• Options
    also guys

i've been so bad at league lately. hopefully this new desk will fix it. yes.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    yes it's obviously the desk

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    single dorms aren't terrible, although I suppose it'd vary by institution

She'll be in a double, but it's still only 18x8, and with two desks, two small dressers, and two twin beds I'm not sure how she and her roomy are going to fit in there.

two people in a room that size isn't bad. when I was in school there were some dorms with 3 people in a room that size.

it's often worth raising the bed to get storage underneath.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    also @Blameless Cleric‌ once we get used to your av you can't change it

so hurry and switch to one of your excellent drawings now while you're still new

OKAY

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    @spool32 ya know, if you do this whole not-so safe safety razor thing you can have that moment with both of our boys the other guys were talking about not having had with their dads, and that would be really cool.

This is me justifying the expenditure as matter of family bonding.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    WHY ARE WE YELLING

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I've got hair I hate on the top of my arm into my shoulder and down my back

I will prob look into getting it waxed soon cus it looks awful

• Options
    spool32 ya know, if you do this whole not-so safe safety razor thing you can have that moment with both of our boys the other guys were talking about not having had with their dads, and that would be really cool.

Specifically, right justifying it.

• Options
    also PStew's ice bucket challenge is fantastic.

http://youtu.be/wkO4NIqAMss

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    yessss wife approval

*shave dance*

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    drinkin' coffee in anticipation of an evening of taking "Blameless Cleric"‌ and several of her friends to see my brother's band plan one last *tears up* time before she abandons us for a life of debt, ice, and prison cell sized accommodations.

Don't forget debauchery.

Yeah, lots of sex and drugs

Perhaps some rock n roll

It'll be indie pop-rock actually.

Ugh, the state of the youth of today.

Get some real rock musics.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

She'll be in a double, but it's still only 18x8, and with two desks, two small dressers, and two twin beds I'm not sure how she and her roomy are going to fit in there.

and all the boys they're going to be having premarital sex with

*people

• Options
    yessss wife approval

*shave dance*

dancing while shaving sounds like a bad idea

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

I have some of that. Gonna leave it where it is.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    I'm being investigated by Geth....Geth is creepy O.O

• Options
    yes it's obviously the desk

To be fair i've got a pretty janky setup right now. I'm weirdly close to the screen and using like a little plastic fold-up table from wal-mart

steam_sig.png
  • Options

*people

I want to react to this post but I have no idea what's appropriate

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    btw today is the last day of the big 2k sale on Steam

most notably all of the Borderlands 2 stuff is on at least 75% off, including the Game of the Year edition that has most of the good DLC (and all of the other DLC is like, sub $3 each)

fuckin' get that shit yo

• Options

and all the people they're going to be having premarital sex with

Here, sweetie, I fixed it for you

• Options

Nono you misunderstand

He is investigating shaving while dancing.

Geth is mostly just stupid and going to end up with serious cuts on his legs.

• Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »

what direction the grain of your beard grows on different areas of your face/neck

how to make a nice lather and the importance of keeping lather between your skin and a razor at all times

the angle to hold the razor on the different planes of your face and how much pressure to use

I was real mad my dad didn't teach me anything useful when it came to shaving, just here hold this blue plastic peice of shit and scrape it over your face over and over until the hairs are gone

this is all the lesson I got too. I am more and more interested in this!

i got zero lessons from anyone

check your treasured father son moments privilege

i had to learn safety razor shaving by cutting my face a lot

I also got zero lessons

Come to think of it I can't think of any stereotypical parent bonding things I got, from or to any gender

Like the closest was my mom helping me with some makeup stuff but I can't remember any of it.
    Is the zero shaving lessons really a thing now? I literally went with my mom to grab a electric razor because I couldn't be bothered with the shaving cream etc.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    WHY ARE WE YELLING

LOUD NOISES

• Options

*people

We could have a conversation about the genetics of sexuality if you wanted to :)

• Options
    @spool32 ya know, if you do this whole not-so safe safety razor thing you can have that moment with both of our boys the other guys were talking about not having had with their dads, and that would be really cool.

They can even document which brand of razor blade works best for them in leather bound journals.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

• Options

Nono you misunderstand

oooOOOOOoooohh

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

I have some of that. Gonna leave it where it is.

my forearm hair is all nice and smooth

and this shit is all scraggly and spread out and just looks awful and comes down to just below where tshirts typically go to

• Options
    Casual wrote: »

this is all the lesson I got too. I am more and more interested in this!

i got zero lessons from anyone

check your treasured father son moments privilege

i had to learn safety razor shaving by cutting my face a lot

I also got zero lessons

Come to think of it I can't think of any stereotypical parent bonding things I got, from or to any gender

Like the closest was my mom helping me with some makeup stuff but I can't remember any of it.
    Is the zero shaving lessons really a thing now? I literally went with my mom to grab a electric razor because I couldn't be bothered with the shaving cream etc.

I can't remember any but I've kind of forgotten most of my earlier life so yeah

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

would also have accepted you as aqua girl, or you on your dad's father's day card from a year or two ago

• Options

*people

We could have a conversation about the genetics of sexuality if you wanted to :)

Oh my god stop dangling Shivnip in front of me like that

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

I don't think you have to fit all the boys in there at once.

They can come in one or two at a time.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

Nono you misunderstand

Geth is going to end up with a blunted razor and dents in his cold, metallic legs. And a wistful sigh for all those funny fleshbags he wiped out in the Great Uprising.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Queer issues and biology all at once? It's Christmas in August.

• Options

would also have accepted you as aqua girl, or you on your dad's father's day card from a year or two ago

I think she may have just now drawn her new avatar.

This discussion has been closed.