As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAXtastic Voyage! Pre-PAX Boardgame Night (Sheraton Edition)

1235»

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Thanks!

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    We had a great time! We just grabbed some floor space and played some CAH and then some Mafia!

Only suggestion/recommendation would be more seating! But I feel that's a duh kind of thing

• Options
    ottergalottergal Registered User regular
    Thanks for the coordination again this year, LexiconGrrl!!

• Options
    terferiterferi Registered User new member
    I am so happy I came on Thursday! I really wish this would have been every night. I didn't like pax setup in the convention center with small rooms. This was such a great event. Great job it was amazing!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Only suggestion/recommendation would be more seating! But I feel that's a duh kind of thing

Yeah, it's always an issue. It's hard to predict what the crowd will be like from year to year, and since we're kind of at the mercy of the hotel, we take what we can get.

One thing I've noticed is that when we get a really full year like this, the next year's event can be under attended since so many folks couldn't get seats this year and decide not to go next time. So what happens is that we get a bomber event like last week's, the hotel scales up the next year, and then the bar take & attendance don't hit the necessary numbers and I have to run a little damage control with the hotel.

It's always a crapshoot, but the best way to get a good seat is to arrive before 7. By then, people are coming back from dinner and it's the most crowded from then till midnight.

• Options
    sniper_kingsniper_king Registered User regular
    me , my girlfriend, and brother should all be there

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I was just happy to be able to provide my little slice of fun to everyone. I think I only played in like 5 games, but I know my collections was enjoyed by almost everyone. I am working on better transportation for next year so who knows what I might surprise people with :)

• Options
    Hey guys - this is last year's thread.

@Zerzhul - please lock this thread.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah people are bad at reading dates ;)

This discussion has been closed.