Options

[Destiny] Time to eat, Guardians! Free Gjallarhorn in every Kids Meal!

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    So team 4th meal was sloppy as hell last night but we still got Atheon down. I got god damn nothing aside from that sniper again! AFUCKING GAIN GOD DAMN YOU GAME!!!

The most sloppy successful run ever.

Like during the Templar fight half the team was dead 100% of the time. We'd rez the dead and someone else would go down. We missed oracles and cleansing. We didn't drop his shields as soon as the super went up. We hit enrage and we still beat him. It made no sense.

Then during the Gatekeeper fight, we lost the second gate. Oracles were killed as they spawned above the gate, but the relic team was stuck in there for way longer than they should have been. They finally got out and we converged on the conflux. Enough Praetorians sacrificed themselves to the conflux that we lost. But not until we had already won? So we all died. But then got rezzed because we had actually won. But then it killed us all again because who knows why. When we all came back we were on the final phase of Atheon.

Just the weirdest run.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Kinda waiting for some exotic footwear. :P

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    CelianCelian Registered User regular
    Seeing everybody want The Last Word so bad makes me wonder why I never leveled it or used it. Maybe I'm missing on something... maybe I'm just lazy.

PSN: BenTheFrenchy || Xbox: TheCanuck || Battle.Net: Celian#1956 || the100.io Pax Group
  • Options
    Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    Dissapointed that Xur is offering a gun he already offered once. I know the Last Word will probably show up once I don't have enough coins/out of town, but I was hoping at least for a gun I didn't already have. I was able to upgrade my new speeder though since there was nothing I wanted to grab and I know I'll never get the raid one.

Yeah, I finally got my Plasma Upgrade for my sparrow. Legendary white sparrow, Chatterwhite, an emblem that matches my forum pic; I'm aesthetically good to go.

Thinking about picking up Armamemarmetritorium, because I love grenades and want to try the double super-disrupter, but I have Alpha Lupi (which I think is best for raiding and Skirmish due to fast revives and its bonuses) and would probably keep wearing Inmost Light as a helm in PvP, since I'm all Striker, all the time (shoulder charge <3). But at the same time, gotta catch 'em all. And I need those exotic Grimoires.

You know, I'm gradually moving away from Inmost Light for Striker PVP. DFA is great, but I find that I rarely use it. I also misjudge it a lot and land short of the targets. Armamentarium double blind nades seems like a better choice more and more.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Its got a cool visual for one, and its a rapid fire Hand cannon for two.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    elijahdprophetelijahdprophet Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Kinda waiting for some exotic footwear. :P

Jordan's Boots of Air
    I carry light in my hand, and while wearing these I dunk upon the darkness

elijahdprophet on
  • Options
    Alucard6986Alucard6986 xbox: Ubeltanzer swtor: UbelRegistered User regular
    I had trouble figuring out how to capitalize on all the "from the hip" perks on it. I usually got more kills when I ADS and didn't hold the trigger down.

PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258
  • Options
    useruser Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    dporowski wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Tommatt wrote: »
    There was some discussion about the Field Scout perk on weapons a few pages back. Do not forget that the raid armor has +Heavy weapon ammo and +special weapon ammo, which doesn't stack with field scout.

I don't know if this is true.

With armamentarium I carry 181 rounds for my swarm with field scout and, I think 132 if not.

My I could be snr misremebrero

Field Scout (at least on my scout rifle) is active mag size; haven't noticed an effect on reserve. "Carry more" as on armor seems to affect reserve capacity only.

Mag size defo affects reserve.

Ok so Field Scout on my Deviant Gravity A lets me carry 180 total machinegun ammo, adding in my Lucky Raspberry's 'Carry more ammo for Heavy Weapons.' effect let's me carry 181. So yes, Field Scout in effect puts you at max.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    I had trouble figuring out how to capitalize on all the "from the hip" perks on it. I usually got more kills when I ADS and didn't hold the trigger down.

Yeah, hip fire always seems so wrong to me. I just don't think I could get used to it.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842
  • Options
    useruser Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    So I have had a maxed Suros since the last time Xur sold it. And last week's Nightfall got me yet another.

One thing to consider is that Bungie more than likely will nerf it again. Look how Deej describes it (the Suros) when he brings up the Mythoclast in the 10/17 weekly update:
    Suros Regime, for instance, is still too effective in PVP compared to other Exotics.

user on
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Celian wrote: »
    Seeing everybody want The Last Word so bad makes me wonder why I never leveled it or used it. Maybe I'm missing on something... maybe I'm just lazy.

You better hope Preacher doesn't read this because he might actually murder you

ObiFett on
  • Options
    Nah I understand that hand cannons are not everyone's thing. I'm sure I have an exotic that hHAHAHHAAHHAA no I don't.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Nah I understand that hand cannons are not everyone's thing. I'm sure I have an exotic that hHAHAHHAAHHAA no I don't.

Well I got Timur's Lash and started using it to mix it up and I do enjoy that one. The Impact on it is insane so I've been enjoying it. I likely have to revisit it. I got it VERY early on and had a hard time with it. Maybe I improved and can now make better use of it :biggrin:

PSN: BenTheFrenchy || Xbox: TheCanuck || Battle.Net: Celian#1956 || the100.io Pax Group
  • Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    for that person asking about motes, they're not really something you can choose to farm for because they're gained from nearly everything... strike rewards, engrams, etc. They're also generated on experience gain. Just have to be lucky. Or unlucky if you're cryptarching and would like the engrams to actually be pieces of gear.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Thank you, I've been able to engramble every week since week 2, but this is the first week I've not had enough motes for an engram. Oh well. Need to get my lock to 20 and and get him into an exotic chest anyway.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    ElixirElixir Saving Your Ass Alchemists and Belts EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Looks like on the PA frontpage 'Gabe' is looking for some VoG assistance tonight on PS4. Unfortunately I'm on eastern time and have an alumni awards event tonight.

Hopefully some of you bros get in on that tonight to entertain the rest of us with a Twitch stream!

Elixir on
    ElixirSulfClipCropped1(s)1.jpg

• Options
    caligynefobcaligynefob DKRegistered User regular
    Somebody asked about the universal remote. I have one upgraded with both the titular upgrade and with increased range/accuracy. In PvP outside of very specialized levels (like the with the sphere) it's kinda underwhelming due to its low RoF. In PvE - just forget it.

PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
  • Options
    Yeah that was my brief thought when I dinked around with the universal, fire rate an ammo limitations make it hard to want to use as a primary.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

Someone needs to post a video of dismantling one. :P

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    Elixir wrote: »
    Looks like on the PA frontpage 'Gabe' is looking for some VoG assistance tonight on PS4. Unfortunately I'm on eastern time and have an alumni awards event tonight.

Hopefully some of you bros get in on that tonight to entertain the rest of us with a Twitch stream!

I thought they were doing that last night? You mean the randos that joined up with him sucked? Man maybe he should join a team.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    Erevar wrote: »
    You guys are reminding me why I abhor PvP and generally avoid people. <_<

Let me sum up for everyone:

If I am playing a Hunter, then Titans and Warlocks are over-powered.
    If I am playing a Warlock, then Hunters and Titans are over-powered.
    If I am playing a Titan, then Warlocks and Hunters are over-powered.
    If I ever die, it's because of some bullshit reason and certainly not because I was out-played.
    If I ever kill someone else, it's because I am more skilled than my opponent, not because of my class or weapon or team-mates.

Did I forget anything?

Speaking as someone who actually enjoys PvP more than PvE (even though I'm horrible at it!), basically everything you've said can be further summed up into a single maxim:

People are selfish, shortsighted, and unkind.

Once you stop caring about what other people think (although I do admit that I have to wonder if the guy who chain kills me 25 times starts to wonder if I'm an actual idiot or if I just play one in video games), PvP is actually a lot of fun.

26904.png
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular

Someone needs to post a video of dismantling one. :P

Like people who smash up newly-released consoles in front of a launch-day queue.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Stupid wrote: »

If I ever die, it's because of some bullshit reason and certainly not because I was out-played.
    If I ever kill someone else, it's because I am more skilled than my opponent, not because of my class or weapon or team-mates.

Did I forget anything?

Speaking as someone who actually enjoys PvP more than PvE (even though I'm horrible at it!), basically everything you've said can be further summed up into a single maxim:

Once you stop caring about what other people think (although I do admit that I have to wonder if the guy who chain kills me 25 times starts to wonder if I'm an actual idiot or if I just play one in video games), PvP is actually a lot of fun.

This is why I don't play Control. It's far too dependant on pub players. If it's just me, I don't give a shit, and I generally do quite well as a result. I imagine the same would be true if I was playing as part of a fireteam in Control.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    ElixirElixir Saving Your Ass Alchemists and Belts EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Elixir wrote: »

I thought they were doing that last night? You mean the randos that joined up with him sucked? Man maybe he should join a team.

Ah, nards it looks like it was last night. His post is a day old.

Elixir on
    ElixirSulfClipCropped1(s)1.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Darkyth wrote: »
    Are there some hidden trophies for this game? I ask because PSN reports me as having 37% of the trophies, but when I look at the overall list I have 22/42 completed. Maybe I've forgotten how to math, but according to this magical math box I have on my desk 22/42 is 52% and 52 != 37.

Numbers are my friends.

Oh, also, thanks to the Crucible team for putting up with me last night. I'm sure that I had a deleterious effect on your win/loss records with all of my dying and stuff.

We won 4/5 matches with ya! We only lost the 5th one because one of the randos on our team took point A on blind watch! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Yeah, you were great, Stupid. At one point, like 80% through a match on Blind Watch, you had a higher score than me and Darkyth combined, I think. You were shotgunning and punching people everywhere. I think that may be the one we lost, though, because, yeah, pubbies on A.

I'm pretty sure you're mis-remebering, or if it actually did happen it was one of my rare Moments of Greatness (tm) that just happened to coincide with the very start of a match. About every 10th match I end up as the top scorer (or at least in the top 3) for the first minute or two because I get a handful of lucky kills right at the start.

And then it's a long, slow slide to the bottom.

In other news, I officially hate the Rumble game-mode. I never liked Deathmatch and it's no different in Destiny.

Stupid on

26904.png
  • Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular

Did I forget anything?

I sometimes enjoy playing PvP (mostly when I'm with awesome people); I almost always dislike discussing it (unless it's to tell stories about amazing feats of skill/luck from when we were just playing).

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    morgan_cokemorgan_coke Registered User regular
    My best PvP story is from Control on Blind Watch. We had some idiots grab A right away, so I just took off for C over the rooftop. When I jumped off the room there was an enemy guy jumping up onto it - I shotgunned him in mid-air for the kill, landed, ran up to C, killed the guy kneeling in the corner and started taking fire from the window. Fired a few shots at the window while running towards it, jumped up and punched the guy to death through the window, fell back to the ground and got C uncapped before a mass rush from the other team killed me off of it.

Easily the most awesome sequencing I've ever had in PvP. Still wonder what that guy in the window thought when I he saw me fly up and punch him in the face.

XBL: Morgan Coke Yes, there is a space, not an underscore. I'm old school like that.
    Battle.net: morgancoke#1589

Titan's Creed: Jump first, don't ask questions, punch everything
  • Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    My best PvP story is from Control on Blind Watch. We had some idiots grab A right away, so I just took off for C over the rooftop. When I jumped off the room there was an enemy guy jumping up onto it - I shotgunned him in mid-air for the kill, landed, ran up to C, killed the guy kneeling in the corner and started taking fire from the window. Fired a few shots at the window while running towards it, jumped up and punched the guy to death through the window, fell back to the ground and got C uncapped before a mass rush from the other team killed me off of it.

Easily the most awesome sequencing I've ever had in PvP. Still wonder what that guy in the window thought when I he saw me fly up and punch him in the face.

Probably "fuck me, that hurt"...

=P

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I played 5 games of control last night and had a good time.

For the first two games we were very clearly a group of pubbies playing against a coordinated team. You'd never be engaging just one of them.

I'd often be capping a point with 2 other team mates and then one would run off to point B and the other would run off to point C, leaving me to choose who to follow. It was heartbreaking.

DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    FuriousJodoFuriousJodo Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hiryu02 wrote: »
    Anyone else stick with a certain weapon set for each class? So far my Titan uses AR's and Shotguns, Hunter is Handcannons, and Warlock uses Pulse Rifles. I find it gives some additional diversity when playing each class when everyone "specializes" in a different subset of weapons.

Lore note, if Kabr was a Titan, and Pahanin the Hunter was with him, was Toland the Warlock part of the same group? Seeing that the Vanguard likes to send out mixed groups of three and we all know that Kabr and Pahanin were part of the same expedition, I don't remember any notes as to who the Warlock was supposed to be?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. For me its:

Warlock - AR / Fusion / RL
    Titan - Handcannon / Shotgun / MG
    Hunter - Scout / Sniper / MG

:whistle: And now its time for another Obi gets screwed by VoG drop update! :whistle:

I did three runs this week (one with each character) and got one armor drop and two weapon drops. That puts my current armor haul after THIRTEEN RUNS at ... 2.

My Total Vog Haul Summary (new additions in bold)
    Class | # of VoG Runs | Raid Armor Drops
    Warlock | 6 | 1
    Titan | 4 | 0
    Hunter | 3 | 1

Weapon Drops
    Atheon's Epilogue x2, Visions of Confluence x3, Praedyth's Revenge x2, Found Verdict, Thunderlord, Hard Light

Other Drops
    Sparrow x1, Ship x1

Seriously, at this rate I am never going to hit 30 and should eventually have every weapon in the game.

I got the Raid Gloves and Raid Chest Piece my first time through the VoG with my Titan.

I didn't get any weapons though.

FuriousJodo on Twitch/PSN/XBL/Whatever else
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    So this week, I've played Destiny four nights in a row! That's more than I've played in the prior two weeks combined. I'm coming up on 50 hours played overall. Last night I discovered:

- leveling up gear is a PITA. The material requirements gating leads to some very much not enjoyable time in the game. Sure, it's easy, but running a 5 to 10 minute loop on The Factory Floor map to hit 48 Widget Producing Nodes... is. not. fun! After three hours of mindless farming, I'm still missing a lot of materials and I'm really not looking forward to doing it again.
    - Farming reputation is only slightly less annoying. According to the app, I've spent nearly 40% of my total playtime doing patrol missions, and the lack of variety is starting to really drag down the experience. At least the strikes have some kind of point, but the patrol missions seem to be just kind of "pasted in" to the game.
    - Deathmatch modes really aren't for me. I played 5 games of Rumble (because of the bounty) and it managed to knock my already abysmally low K/D down by a few percentage points. In 5 games that were no longer than 10 minutes each, I managed to rack up another 4 "Back in Action" medals. You know, the ones where you have to die five times in a row without getting a single kill, and then shoot someone in the face? Yeah, that one. Four times in five games. Yay? (On the plus side: I got four kills!)
    - The defender subclass doesn't seem as much fun as striker. I have no idea how to use the bubble, strategically or tactically. When I do use it, it seems to last for about an hour (or a century, hard to tell because it's a long time), but I haven't the foggiest on how to effectively place it or what to use it for.
    - Weapon bounties seem to be ultra-rare. According to the app, I've done 65 bounties so far, and not a single exotic/legendary bounty has triggered. Either I'm unlucky (which is likely) or the trigger rate is lower than 2%. Which is too bad; I'd really enjoy having a longer term overarching goal (other than mind numbingly boring farming tasks) to work on.

Question: some materials seem not-farmable. I'm not sure how I got them, but I had enough of some of what I think of as "rare" materials to almost upgrade one piece of armor completely. What should I do to get more of those?

Stupid on

26904.png
  • Options
    So this week, I've played Destiny four nights in a row! That's more than I've played in the prior two weeks combined. I'm coming up on 50 hours played overall. Last night I discovered:

- leveling up gear is a PITA. The material requirements gating leads to some very much not enjoyable time in the game. Sure, it's easy, but running a 5 to 10 minute loop on The Factory Floor map to hit 48 Widget Producing Nodes... is. not. fun! After three hours of mindless farming, I'm still missing a lot of materials and I'm really not looking forward to doing it again.
    SNIP
    Question: some materials seem not-farmable. I'm not sure how I got them, but I had enough of some of what I think of as "rare" materials to almost upgrade one piece of armor completely. What should I do to get more of those?

I've been salty about that too.

For the non-farmable items, you have a few options. I take it you mean Ascendant Shards. You can do a Public Event once a day. It gives you a chance at one type of special material. Do the Daily Heroic Quest on Lvl 28 to get 2 of either type of shard. Raids help. Shard legendary items you don't plan to use. Buy legendary items and shard them.

It really is a pain in the ass.

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular

Did I forget anything?

People are also selfless, insightful, and enormously kind and gentle - but you can't really expect teenagers and stunted manchildren to be on their best behavior when playing anonymously on the internet where they feel they can vent their frustrations.

as to Erevar, being cynical/asocial is very easy and very lazy. there's plenty of reason to interact. you simply don't give the people like above the time of day.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    Darkyth wrote: »
    Are there some hidden trophies for this game? I ask because PSN reports me as having 37% of the trophies, but when I look at the overall list I have 22/42 completed. Maybe I've forgotten how to math, but according to this magical math box I have on my desk 22/42 is 52% and 52 != 37.

Numbers are my friends.

Oh, also, thanks to the Crucible team for putting up with me last night. I'm sure that I had a deleterious effect on your win/loss records with all of my dying and stuff.

We won 4/5 matches with ya! We only lost the 5th one because one of the randos on our team took point A on blind watch! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Yeah, you were great, Stupid. At one point, like 80% through a match on Blind Watch, you had a higher score than me and Darkyth combined, I think. You were shotgunning and punching people everywhere. I think that may be the one we lost, though, because, yeah, pubbies on A.

I'm pretty sure you're mis-remebering, or if it actually did happen it was one of my rare Moments of Greatness (tm) that just happened to coincide with the very start of a match. About every 10th match I end up as the top scorer (or at least in the top 3) for the first minute or two because I get a handful of lucky kills right at the start.

And then it's a long, slow slide to the bottom.

In other news, I officially hate the Rumble game-mode. I never liked Deathmatch and it's no different in Destiny.

I'm imagining commercials in the style of Bud Lights Real Men of Greatness right now reading this.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular

SNIP

For the non-farmable items, you have a few options. I take it you mean Ascendant Shards. You can do a Public Event once a day. It gives you a chance at one type of special material. Do the Daily Heroic Quest on Lvl 28 to get 2 of either type of shard. Raids help. Shard legendary items you don't plan to use. Buy legendary items and shard them.

I can confirm that you CAN get ascendants off any event. I did oh, 4 yesterday just by happening upon them, and not only got my guaranteed first event reward, but on the last one got a shard.

• Options
    The Burnin8orThe Burnin8or Registered User regular
    I have done the raid twice, both in the same week so only one set of drops.

It gave me a shader. And nothing else (besides shards or energy of course).

A freaking shader man . . .blah.

• Options
    DarkythDarkyth WARegistered User regular
    :whistle: And now its time for another Obi gets screwed by VoG drop update! :whistle:

I did three runs this week (one with each character) and got one armor drop and two weapon drops. That puts my current armor haul after THIRTEEN RUNS at ... 2.

My Total Vog Haul Summary (new additions in bold)
    Warlock | 6 | 1
    Titan | 4 | 0
    Hunter | 3 | 1

Weapon Drops
    Atheon's Epilogue x2, Visions of Confluence x3, Praedyth's Revenge x2, Found Verdict, Thunderlord, Hard Light

Other Drops
    Sparrow x1, Ship x1

Seriously, at this rate I am never going to hit 30 and should eventually have every weapon in the game.

I seem to have had a little better luck with armor but the RNG of the raid loot system is really frustrating... My Warlock's run last night gave me 6 energy, 13 shards, and chatterwhite...

Here are my totals:
    Titan | 6 3/4 + 1/2 hard mode | 2
    Warlock | 4 | 1
    Hunter | 2 | 1

Weapon Drops
    Praedyth's Revenge x3, Hezen Vengeance x3, Atheon's Epilogue x2, Visions of Confluence x1, Gjallarhorn x1, Suros Regime x1

Other Drops
    Ship x1, Titan Mark x3, Hunter Cloak x1, Warlock Bond x1, Chatterwhite xI have lost count I have dismantled so many...

I still need to run it with my 28 Hunter this week so if anyone is doing Vault tonight (After 5 pm PT) on PS4 and needs someone, look me up.

Steam: Darkith | PSN: Darkyth | Destiny | NNID: Darkith | XBL: Darkyth
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    I think the armor and gun leveling is a huge problem. Getting new items shouldn't start a grocery list of things you need to do. I feel that a lot of the upgrades should be absolutely static and on the piece when you get it. The upgrade defense on armor shouldn't be there. The special effects of the armor should. If it were perfect, in my opinion, it would be reworked entirely. The damage modifiers and defense upgrades would just be on the piece, the things that make armor/weapons special would still need to be upgraded.

Harder legendaries and exotics would then have empty slots to add your own modifier. The modifiers would be purchasable at class and faction vendors and then the legendary status modifiers would be drops and rewards for harder strikes and raids.

It would make mats arbitrary, but they kind of are as their only goal currently is a time sink. I'd have mats then be materials for crafting your own modifiers or have them be the currency for the modifiers.

Not only do I think this is overall better, it'd open up the option for them to stick to one of the things they said-that building the look and feel of our character would be entirely ours and each character would truly be unique, with entirely different weapons and armor than one another.

• Options
    They direly need a raid badge system, Obi and I have a lot of raid experience but not a lot of raid loot, and that will impact our ability going forward. Especially if they are raising the light level of raids, you can't do that and not provide a way for unlucky people to gear up.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    dporowski wrote: »

SNIP

I can confirm that you CAN get ascendants off any event. I did oh, 4 yesterday just by happening upon them, and not only got my guaranteed first event reward, but on the last one got a shard.

This reward seems kind of random. It seems to pop more often for me when I haven't maxed out my Vanguard rep/marks for the week yet.