Options

STEAM, a backlog story.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Yeahhhh, I feel pretty good about waiting on FC4. It looks good but not really too different from 3.

if the story is good then it will be an amazing game instead of just the amazing mechanical experience of 3

If it were coming out at any other time, sure, but there's just so much stuff coming out that "same game but with a better story" just can't cut it for me.

On the other hand

Elephants

Blood Dragon had giant lizards that shot lasers and I still got bored halfway through, so I don't know what elephants would do for me

I found blood dragon really boring too

I'm glad it wasn't just me

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    blood dragon was basically all frosting and no cake

it was 80's action movies without the sincerity

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    We're not so different, you and I

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I'm without a next gen thing still so FC4 is going to get bought unless rogue has stellar reviews

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    FC3 was the best FPS of last gen

So if it comes down to it I can settle for more of the same

Hell, they could have just sold me new islands with towers and outposts and I'd have bought that too

Edit: much as I loved FC3, Blood Dragon somehow felt even more soulless. It's like they knew kitschy 80s action movies are fun but had no idea why that is

The whole game feels like it's prodding at you and winking all throughout, just in case you were in danger of missing the joke

Maddoc on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    monsterror wrote: »
    While digging around about GTA in first person, I found out you can make Borderlands go third person, and that is something that I want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtEgqhQA-OQ&src_vid=L0oUXRtoHV8&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_650289

I went to download it but apparently it causes issues with aiming

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    FC3 was the best FPS of last gen

Disagreeeeeeee

• Options
    Mysst wrote: »
    While digging around about GTA in first person, I found out you can make Borderlands go third person, and that is something that I want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtEgqhQA-OQ&src_vid=L0oUXRtoHV8&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_650289

So basically only use it with Gaige, where aiming is optional at best but more often a literal impossibility.

• Options
    TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular

So basically only use it with Gaige, where aiming is optional at best but more often a literal impossibility.

It can make the bullets fire backwards, towards the camera. Now I've only played with 350 Anarachy but I'm pretty sure even she never gets that bad.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Options
    TamerBill wrote: »

It can make the bullets fire backwards, towards the camera. Now I've only played with 350 Anarachy but I'm pretty sure even she never gets that bad.

I have totally fired backward with Gaige

• Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    blood dragon was basically all frosting and no cake

it was 80's action movies without the sincerity

I haven't even played the game but I friggin' love that phrase and I must commend you for using it

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Well, my bloodlines playthrough is over. The painting slash mission leads to a "I have no valid response" to Therese.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Like...the game just breaks on you?

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Bulletstorm was probably my favorite FPS of the last generation

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »

i'll kill your dick

• Options
    Huntera wrote: »
    Blankzilla wrote: »

i'll kill your dick
    WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Bulletstorm kills FC3's dick

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    RIP waggleton p. tallylicker

• Options
    Like...the game just breaks on you?

Never had this error before, I think it's the fanpatch. But yeah, it's a core quest that is now impossible to complete because a script has broken

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    bulletstorm and dmc: too beautiful for this world(and sequels)

• Options
    As much as I love DMC, and I love it a ton, I would easily take a Bulletstorm sequel over another DMC

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Killed Mom in Rebirth, hit a bug where the audio ran at superspeed

I like it, the only mediocre part so far is the music, can't beat DannyB it seems

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    I just spent half an hour dicking around with the console to no avail. This is very frustrating for me! I enjoy this game a lot! If anyone has any console fu please advise, but I think it's done.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Well, my bloodlines playthrough is over. The painting slash mission leads to a "I have no valid response" to Therese.

Hey!

That's where MY game ended too!

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I just spent half an hour dicking around with the console to no avail. This is very frustrating for me! I enjoy this game a lot! If anyone has any console fu please advise, but I think it's done.

Is it possible to use the console to roll the quest back to an earlier spot and then try doing it again?

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Oh, wait, I just checked the list of console commands, and it doesn't seem like there are any that can modify quest states like there are in Elder Scrolls games.

Right, then, I have no idea how to solve that.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    Oh, wait, I just checked the list of console commands, and it doesn't seem like there are any that can modify quest states like there are in Elder Scrolls games.

Right, then, I have no idea how to solve that.

Maybe find a save just pay that point and a character/inventory editor?

• Options
  • Options
    Hey guys

Depth is fucking rad

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Kana wrote: »

Hey!

That's where MY game ended too!

It turns out if you go back to the hotel quest and give the pendant to Jeanette (the bad ending) the bug is solved. You then can't cause the sisters to reconcile, which blows, but whatever.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Man the first boss in this game becomes a regular ass enemy about halfway through.

He's tough too, can smoke half your HP in one of his big overhead smash attacks.

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    So GTA5 is getting a first-person mode and on the PC, it gets 4K support.

I'm struggling to imagine the kind of PC you'd need to run GTA5 in 4K, but there you go.

Oh and the first-person mode looks insane.

Well, this all seems rather good.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

omigoddddddddddddddddddddddd

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Yes yes that's all well and good when is it coming out give it to me

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Has anyone encountered a minor faction in Endless Legend with ranged units? Playing as Broken Lords and my Infantry and Cavalry appear to be excellent, but I seem to have no ranged unit available at all.

I can't recall from the previous attempts at games if I saw any minors with ranged, but I haven't seen any yet this time, and have been holding off on absorbing any of the pacified groups because of that.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    orcs and jotuun and dryders are ranged. jotuun only have 2 range though

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Thanks, knowing that there's some out there shall sustain me in my travels.

Conquest and glory continue. The spice Dust must flow.

• Options
    OMG when you're a shark and you grab the dude you have to flail the mouse around to flail the diver around to kill him

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Fuck

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    OMG when you're a shark and you grab the dude you have to flail the mouse around to flail the diver around to kill him

@rankenphile @world as myth

This discussion has been closed.