As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @desc dat was a fun raid

we did good

@elki @Irond Will

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @Gooey‌ is gonna pay for calling me onthelastwipes

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    i have date #3 on friday

she said earlier 'i have a confession' over text

and i'm like oh god what.. but it was just that she wanted to smooch during the movie

but after she was like 'i wanted to scare you a little, mission accomplished'

she's cool

MIND GAMES

ENGAGE

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    The Dagger Legend missions in Shadow of Mordor are probably the hardest part of the game. The last two are giving me a lot of trouble. If you get spotted at any point, it's mission failed and more than once a captain has shown up as I'm doing the mission and surprised me.

Bleh.

I restarted one of those about 30 times because I was supposed to kill like, 24 orcs without being spotted in the middle of a crowded stronghold. It was absurd. Remember your dagger superpower, which you get after doing only half of the missions, allows you to go on a stealth murder spree and get away before it wears off. That helps a lot.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    i have date #3 on friday

and i'm like oh god what.. but it was just that she wanted to smooch during the movie

she's cool

I've had this happen

I wish this was how it had ended but oh well

how did raid go? I may log onto destiny in a bit here. need to relax a bit after a long work day and the frustrating ordeal of realizing how many of my valuable magic cards were stolen.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Wanna play STO but it's big and taking forever to download. :(

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    i have date #3 on friday

she's cool

MIND GAMES

ENGAGE

one time when i was a kid i went up to my mom and asked 'what would you do if i was gay?' she was okay with it and i said cool and walked away

i'm straight

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I have a lot of bedroom furniture.

I guess you could say I am a polyarmoireist.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Is he still spanking her? I keep hearing loud smacks from their room.

Fuck I can't wait to go back to living on my own.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    i have date #3 on friday

she's cool

I've had this happen

I wish this was how it had ended but oh well

how did raid go? I may log onto destiny in a bit here. need to relax a bit after a long work day and the frustrating ordeal of realizing how many of my valuable magic cards were stolen.

you would've sold those duals for like $20 a pop 3-5 years ago so don't stress

the raid went well. a few wipes due to various issues but we cruised through easy peasy.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Unity seems like it could really use a Crowd Density slider.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    The Dagger Legend missions in Shadow of Mordor are probably the hardest part of the game. The last two are giving me a lot of trouble. If you get spotted at any point, it's mission failed and more than once a captain has shown up as I'm doing the mission and surprised me.

Bleh.

I restarted one of those about 30 times because I was supposed to kill like, 24 orcs without being spotted in the middle of a crowded stronghold. It was absurd. Remember your dagger superpower, which you get after doing only half of the missions, allows you to go on a stealth murder spree and get away before it wears off. That helps a lot.

I think I did this one by using my bow and branding uruks.

I do not feel I approached this as intended. Still worked though, in ur face legend.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Hey I'm in Chicago too but whatever it's not like I matter
    Do you want to hang out

Yeah, I keep meaning to get a bunch of the Chicago [chat] folk together for board games or something, but then not doing it because I'm lame.

Maybe once I have my own place again and I can host.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    i have date #3 on friday

she's cool

MIND GAMES

ENGAGE

one time when i was a kid i went up to my mom and asked 'what would you do if i was gay?' she was okay with it and i said cool and walked away

i'm straight
    Maybe her response was, in and of itself, a mind game.

Perhaps the game is still afoot.

Perhaps that isn't even your real mother!

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    @desc dat was a fun raid

we did good

@elki @Irond Will

More like [Pro Tier Only Jackets]

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Arrow finally did it

it took them three seasons

but they finally did it

did what?
    BOXING

GLOVE

ARROW

Cock shot or bust.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I need to level up gear but I'm burning out big time on the game :L

• Options
    debating getting the new wow expansion... help me out here [chat] convince me to not do this thing.

don't do it. you have so much to live for.

You. this is why i like you best.

honorable mention to Cinders and Shryke.

However, I feel it's all too late, I'll probably end up buying it in the next 30 minutes.

Alright.

Just remember, socks aren't impermeable. Pee in the can, poop in the sock, dignity out the window.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    My king in CK2 has sixteen children

only two legitimate, along with four legitimised bastards

this is, uh, going to be a fun succession crisis

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    how did you let this happen

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »
    start jerking it really loudly in protest

...how?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

Listen I like to roleplay my dudes

so when my king is a lustful tyrant

he's going to have a lot of salt wives

• Options

...how?

"OH YEAH. OH YEAH. I KNOW HOW I LIKE IT. RIGHT THERE ME, RIGHT THERE. HOLD ON, I'M UUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!"

• Options
    Who all is going to PAX South?

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

Listen I like to roleplay my dudes

so when my king is a lustful tyrant

he's going to have a lot of salt wives
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Stab the ugly children.

• Options
    shryke wrote: »

...how?

"OH YEAH. OH YEAH. I KNOW HOW I LIKE IT. RIGHT THERE ME, RIGHT THERE. HOLD ON, I'M UUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!"

<30 seconds later>

"UGH WHAT A MESS"

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    dear ipad, stop taking up 5 fucking gigs for "other"

if that's the OS or some shit, tell me that

if it isn't, let me delete that shit

you fuck!

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Stab the ugly children.

Most of them are still kid-age so I can't see their portraits

Surprisingly they have zero defects - the legitimised kids were all Geniuses, so I kept them in the royal bloodline, but the rest are just ordinary punks

But yes I may need to start plotting against siblings if any factions start getting ideas

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

I hope you're not on Gavelkind still.

• Options
    dear ipad, stop taking up 5 fucking gigs for "other"

if that's the OS or some shit, tell me that

if it isn't, let me delete that shit

you fuck!

Silly skippydumptruck, expecting transparency from an apple OS.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

Bleh.

I think my Skyrim playtime helped me out with those a lot.

There was one that I had to restart a couple times before I realized I was actually going to have to meticulously plot out this particular murder spree but then I got it in one try. I mean granted there was probably over an hour of scouting and planning to execute a plan that ended up taking less than five minutes but still :P

I learned the hard way early on not to try any of the unlock missions if you have an active captain with the ability to hunt you down. If one with that trait was active I'd murder him and then get intel on his replacement to make sure he didn't have that trait because otherwise it seemed like they would always, always show up when I was trying to do an unlock even if they were on the other side of the map when I start the mission.

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

I hope you're not on Gavelkind still.

Playing the GoT mod - I started as the Greyjoys. Third generation down won independence from the Iron Throne, fifth generation took the throne itself. So we're the kings of Salt, Rock, and Iron.

The king just died, as well! Agnatic-cognatic primogeniture is the law of the land, but that's still fifteen kids with inheritable weak claims on the throne.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ck2 sounds amazing from everything people say about it in chat. What is the gameplay like? Is it like civ, but more granular? Is it like the warlords series?

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    vh pull down your pants and start spanking your own bottom

OH IVE BEEN A NAUGHTY BOY

• Options
    Ck2 sounds amazing from everything people say about it in chat. What is the gameplay like? Is it like civ, but more granular? Is it like the warlords series?

Neither. It's much more grognardy than the civ series. It's a real time strategy game where you play as a landed member of a dynasty throughout the middle ages.

• Options
    i played some eu4 as byzantium and beat the ottomans to reclaim greece and then got DoW'd by Venice (bringing in Castile) and Naples (Bringing in Austria + Hungary) and i was pissed
    also apparently they nerfed byzantium so they have minimal initial core and only get claims wtf paradox pls

• Options
    If you do want to try it out, let me know. It's not really the easiest game to learn.

• Options
    paradox grand strategy games are spreadsheet management games

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    skooples is babby coming soon

skooples are you going to pax

skooples that video of sawyer talking like santa is kawaii

skooples have a nice evening goodbye

This discussion has been closed.