Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    That is a canned jackalope

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I'm going to edit it into my Dear Satan list too! But I'll be out of town IN GERMANY WOOOOOOO for Christmas itself.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Where are you going to be in Germany, Sal

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    @Stale is incredible for getting me Hunter S Thompson's Hell's Angels book

He left a note saying "I'm not your Satan, Merry Festivus"

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    So I came home today and was told there was a package from amazon for me.

A736BFDD-D3DE-47CF-865E-88542339A289_zpsnazvphmb.jpg

This led to brief excitment as I thought it was stuff I needed for the wedding.

Then I immediately followed that up with, no, I didn't ordered it from amazon, and nor did I buy anything from amazon.

It was, as you may have pieced together, a gift

86BE099A-801A-4632-8603-DD7D764AE3ED_zpszfr8ofi0.jpg

From that sly dog @stale who decided to revenge gift me.

AC0F744D-CF43-4D43-B60A-4334A6818861_zpsrx5upnhm.jpg

This book is awesome! Vivienne immediately became annoyed with me as I then sat down and read half of it and ignored her.

Thanks stale! I always wanted an argument!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    So, I'm going away from the 22nd until the 29th. Maybe I should have said this earlier, but if I have to go and pick up a parcel from the post office after I get back, then that's cool. It shouldn't cause any problems, hopefully.

So, if someone did happen to be my satan, and you were wondering why I seemed not to have received anything.

Call your local post office and let them know you're expecting a package and you'll be out of town. If your gift is coming from overseas you want to do everything in your power to stop it being returned to sender.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Okay, I thought the photo on that magazine was of you.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Wine Snorting Quarterly

• Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    I got a gift! I'll share a pic tonight if I can. There's supposed to be more coming, but a note to my Satan: I'll be out of town from tomorrow until the 30th. Fear not, any deliveries during that time should be safe, but I won't know about them.

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Meijer sells the 5lb bag of Bears

Whatever you do

WHATEVER YOU DO

do not ever mix up the regular kind with the sugar-free kind.

Like, it can sometimes seem like a harmless distinction, but in the case of gummy bears, it absolutely is NOT.

And not as in, ew, gross (Which isn't actually the case, sugar-free gummies taste fine)

It's more like "Oh dear God, why can't I leave the toilet, someone call the hospital"

Some sugar-free snacks are sugar alcohol based.

That stuff is a nightmare if you aren't very careful.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Russel Stovers has a variety of really tasty sugar free candy.

More than once I've binged on that stuff, and was paid a visit from the shit fairy.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Also I'm gonna go a little extra on the junk this year for my satan.

Somebody's gonna get some peppermint bark fudge, I think.

Gonna make some cookies too!

Gotta wait till next paycheck, though. Money's super tight right now.

Goatmon on

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Read the reviews for sugar free gummies on amazon - they are hilarious

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    That's a ballsy move

Jess...

tumblr_llaj8pj0NW1qclvq3.gif

• Options
    I've said it before.

The reviews for those things are a treasure trove of horror stories.

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I ordered two five pound bags of albenese confectionary gummy bears one time.

Five pounds is entirely too much gummy.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I have a 5 pound Gummy Goof Up bag from them, its discounted gummys they sell because they are like slightly off color or something, and I just munch on it a little bit over the course of awhile. I've had my current bag almost 3 weeks and it has about anohter 2 days on it.

5 pounds is a fine amount of gummys.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular

My parents live outside of Wiesbaden, so we'll be there most of the time. We'll also be in Bastogne and Salzburg, which I do realize are not in Germany, before anyone says anything.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Okay so my Satan will still get multiple gifts but they may be more spread off than my intent originally was

You should have something by next week though!

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    My satanee should have received a package last night.

• Options

My parents live outside of Wiesbaden, so we'll be there most of the time. We'll also be in Bastogne and Salzburg, which I do realize are not in Germany, before anyone says anything.

Oooh, enjoy your stay! We wanted to stop in Salzburg during EuroPAX, but in the end we weren't able to do so due to time constraints.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    (pssst, Satans, this isn't strictly relevant to anything else but I couldn't think of where else to post it)

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I'm home a lot so I jump at every little sound that might be a delivery truck.

It is the time of year I look like a prarie dog or something.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I have been informed via SMS that I will be receiving simmering Monday around dinner time.

I am excited!

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Well, just don't boil yourself frothy

• Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    Dinner time is the perfect time for simmering, though.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fuck you autocorrect!

Although thank you for immediately supplying me with the word autocorrect after I typed fuck you

• Options
    Eight dozen cookies made.

More still to be made.

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Whaaaaaaaat?!?

I was takin a nap and my daughter threw a box at me

8BEF2618-AB9D-49ED-9EA8-008ED1190339.jpg

I didn't order anything, and I was too big of a dummy to get signed up for this marvelous gift giving extravaganza this year....

After looking at the packing slip I see it's from @Stale !!!!!!!

It's a naughty little gift that shakes and vibrates and is handheld...
    D471581E-E98F-4BAE-859F-4E801FCD9241.jpg

Awwwww yeah!

Thank you @Stale. You are a prince.

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    The wife is already on me to refinish a dresser...

• Options
    Holy crap, Stale.

I always forget what a crazy motherfucker you are.

• Options
    Seriously. Stale is magnificent.

And someday we'll actually hang out.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Wine Snorting Quarterly

It's not a wine magazine, it's a whiskey magazine!

• Options
    That is to say crazy generous. But also probably a little regular crazy too.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Wine Snorting Quarterly

It's not a wine magazine, it's a whiskey magazine!

Whiskey Snorting Quarterly

• Options
    Sweet sander, Batman

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    @Stale you are so cray

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    If certain people WERE EVER FUCKING HOME TO ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR. We would see a few more before I start round two of "Stale buys shit for err body".

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    I'm home right the fuck now

Send me more shit

• Options
    I'm home.

I'm home right now.

I'm making a pie.

RUVCwyu.jpg