As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE ;_;

19495969798100»

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Oh man, we might have the New Day debuting today as well.

I love wrestling guys.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    WWE Network is just playing Survivor Series on loop right now. And why not?

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    So it's fair to say Vince finally got the last guy who truly mattered outside of WWE to join the fold?

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Doesn't Brock still have diverticulitis? Doesn't that pretty much bar him from ever being a legit UFC contender again?

Well, no. If he still had diverticulitis, he wouldn't be in the ring taking bumps because that could kill him. The problem with Brock was that he'd had undiagnosed diverticulitis for a long time. After the surgery, he might still have diverticula on the healthy parts of his colon but as long as they don't become infected, he's fine. Heyman has said that he now has a clean bill of health and that he'd be interested in going back into MMA if his situation with the WWE changes.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    cornellcornell Registered User regular
    I know I'm late to the party, but I'm so blown away by the last 20 minutes of that show last night.

• Options
    So what's the new thread title?

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    So what's the new thread title?

The thread they call [Wrestling]?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Yes, having "Wrestling" in the title would be very helpful.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
  • Options
    cornellcornell Registered User regular
    It should have something to do with a certain someone tying a certain elimination record last night.

• Options
    JBL proved his good taste in Joshi wrestlers last night by talking up Aja Kong.

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    Can I start a new thread or was that promised to someone else?

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Watching the Best of Nitro volume 1 set which I haven't seen in awhile, it's still sad just how terrible WCW became by the end.

• Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    So I've seen a clip from the broadcast of Sting arriving and I've seen a clip from a cell-phone video live at the event.

The crowd sounds way wilder on the cell-phone video.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
This discussion has been closed.