Options

[Steam] The Turkey Coma Dale Fest Party Long Weekend Thing has arrived!

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    By the way @TwentyOneTwleve‌ you pushed me over 150. I was so happy with 150. A nice reasonable number of games. Now i'm looking at the number 200 with a blank gaze and a numbness in my wallet.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    I'm torn.....do I use the last little bit of my Wallet on some stuff now, and at the same time start crossing the rest of the names off The List, or wait for next month?

übergeek on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    I'm trying to wait until next month where my purchases will (probably) get me entries into a contest I probably won't win.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    There are some very fun gems in the $5 and under listings, like:

Fieldrunners 2 for $2.49
    Jade Empire™: Special Edition for $3.74
    MoonBase Commander for $0.89
    Halo: Spartan Assault for $1.69 [Very satisfying twin stick shooter with a very Halo feel]
    King's Bounty: Armored Princess for $3.74 [Fantastic game with colorful real-time world and satisfying turn-based, hex battles.]
    Hexcells Infinite for $2.49
    Din's Curse for $4.99 [Drake Approved!]
    Type:Rider for $2.79
    Sequence for $2.49
    Prime World: Defenders for $1.99 [One of my favorite TD games: Collectible cards and tower leveling! Ignore bad cutscenes and VO.)

:)

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    Admittedly there is always the chance that Jade Empire is cheaper the day after the sale.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Anyone considering splitting a Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris party pack?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    PoseidonPoseidon Registered User regular
    Huge discount for Shadow Warrior and stackable with an aw coupon.

• Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    Din's Curse is a kickin' rad game. Get it. I picked up a couple copies of it and the dlc to toss at friends!

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    @Kalnaur‌ sends me a gift. Thanks for Dark Messiah of Might and Magic!

ECE9F1BF-47E7-412E-B39D-456C313A5A41.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    And @destroyah87‌ doesn't understand what even is, apparently.
    0s4rgi5it5r0.jpg

But since I'm out of funds (possibly), I guess now we are even.
    FOR NOW. :heartbeat:

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    Totally behind on the thread with a hectic work day and the Eagles game streaming on the second monitor. I did check my email long enough to see this:

C2svVYV.png

Thank you much @Berylline! I have also heard that it's hexcellent.

I'm not entirely sure where you are right now, but I imagine your Thanksgiving looks something like this.

Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Happy Thanksgiving, Steam threadites. I'm just coming out of the tofurkey coma long enough to let you know I'm thankful for you rad ladies and gents.

Now to decorate the tree and eat more mashed potatoes and pass the fuck out again.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Gracias @Kalnaur‌ for some Hero Academy DLC. Been a while since I've played, will have to spin it up.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Idx86 wrote: »
    So yeah, Titanfall for $5 is absolutely worth it. So much fun.

I got it too. So much fun. I don't understand why there aren't more people playing it.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    Even when I lay low, they find me. Thanks to @jclast for the gift of Balance of the Force Pack for Pinball FX! I will use my force to slap some balls around, Master!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    So far my first purchase this sale was for a baby carrier. Wait, I don't think that was on Steam.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    Baby carrier simulator?

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Anyone considering splitting a Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris party pack?

@cooljammer00 I am not, but if you get anyone together, I'd suggest GamersGate, the 4 pack is $43 if you use code GAMERSGATE-TURKEY

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Iolo wrote: »
    There are some very fun gems in the $5 and under listings, like:

Fieldrunners 2 for $2.49
    Jade Empire™: Special Edition for $3.74
    MoonBase Commander for $0.89
    Halo: Spartan Assault for $1.69 [Very satisfying twin stick shooter with a very Halo feel]
    King's Bounty: Armored Princess for $3.74 [Fantastic game with colorful real-time world and satisfying turn-based, hex battles.]
    Hexcells Infinite for $2.49
    Din's Curse for $4.99 [Drake Approved!]
    Type:Rider for $2.79
    Sequence for $2.49
    Prime World: Defenders for $1.99 [One of my favorite TD games: Collectible cards and tower leveling! Ignore bad cutscenes and VO.)

:)

Fieldrunners 2 is on steam? I played that game obsessively on the iPad. Not sure I should jump down that rabbit hole again, but anybody who likes tower defense at all needs to play that game. So much better than Kingdom Rush and Defense Grid. Also didn't know the Rayman games were steam. Might need to get Legends at some point since I only got about half way on 360, and would love to see how gorgeous it would look at 2500xwhatever resolution.

Anyways, happy Thanksgiving from the north you month late motherfuckers! I am thankful for football all day and a "reason" to drink whiskey on a Thursday (you know, cause you can't watch a triple header of football sober).

chuck steak on
  • Options
    subisubi Registered User regular
    Capsized

Loading...?

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    hgzzkyktzavq.jpg

I've tried to stay fairly quiet and mind my own business over here but @Kalnaur‌ found me anyway. And wasn't content with A THING but instead had to clobber me with THREE things. Ack!

Thanks, you monster! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »

I got it too. So much fun. I don't understand why there aren't more people playing it.

@anoffday - were you playing last night? 99% sure we were in the same game. And that you killed me.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    awesomenauts

Loading...?

• Options
    Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    By the way @TwentyOneTwleve‌ you pushed me over 150. I was so happy with 150. A nice reasonable number of games. Now i'm looking at the number 200 with a blank gaze and a numbness in my wallet.

No one can spell my Steam name :( it's ok though.

If you need help getting to 200 I'm sure people here will be more than willing to assist. Right guys?

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Came home from the family gathering only to find a Steam window open on my PC.
    Thanks to @Kalnuar for Teleporting some Stealthy Bastard class my way!

...and now to try to catch up on this classy thread.

7kMWA6u.jpg

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »

@anoffday - were you playing last night? 99% sure we were in the same game. And that you killed me.

I was! Is your origin name the same as your pa name?

Steam: offday
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    Baby carrier simulator?

I'd play it? (love cuddly kids snuggled up)

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    The game I want isn't on sale.

But Virtua Tennis 4 is.

On the downside, Virtua Tennis 4 is saddled with GFWL, but on the upside it has a positively delightful character creator:
    sFFRh3p.jpg

Here is my created character being a good sport after getting his ass kicked by a visibly disgusted Maria Sharapova. Dat overhead smash doe.

Is that a game one can play while "ignoring" GFWL, like say Fallout 3?

I think so. I couldn't login because lol gfwl so I hit cancel and everything seemed to work ok.

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Svevin wrote: »
    @Jazz just hit me with a completely unprovoked attack:

ovr1t4vemxul.png

Someday, sometime, when you are least expecting it, you will get what's coming to you...

I didn't have to wait long for the revenge strike.

485b4qe08vnr.jpg

Thanks, @Svevin! <3

bi.jpg 91.5K
  • Options
    subi wrote: »
    awesomenauts

Loading...?

Grabbed it, thanks! I've been eyeballing this one for a while!

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Is there some reason that I can't sign in to steamgifts?

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular

My guess is the site's getting hammered.

• Options
    awesomenauts

Loading...?

Grabbed it, thanks! I've been eyeballing this one for a while!

As I said "everyone is welcome" enjoy playing ;)

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Fortunately we didn't get flaked on after all! Just had a good Thanksgiving dinner.

• Options
    QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    Turns out steam doesn't download when you play! Changed THAT setting pretty sharpish.
    *downloads all the games*

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • Options
    slappybagslappybag Local Badass Minnesota, USARegistered User regular
    Thoughts on Might Magic X?

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    so I totally forgot I had this extra Thanksgiving leftover from the SEGA humblebundle, if you have Rome II then by all means snatch it up, it's a good DLC campaign with some nice new factions/units:

Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC)
    Loading...?

• Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    Thank you for the Steam friend invites!

I bought the Heroes of Might and Magic pack earlier, loving some 5.

Dark Messiah does have some incredibly satisfying combat...kickin orcs all day

• Options
    Jazz wrote: »

My guess is the site's getting hammered.

Which is the case quite often. It is the only site I've visited in years that is consistently difficult to access.

signature.png

• Options
    DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    My brother want to kill me :biggrin: Any of you PA members still have somehow GRID 1 from HB bundle that was over few days ago ?

Bioshock

key
    Bioshock 1 key still available .Where are ninjas today ? :D

I'm behind on the thread, just catching up. Want to say thanks from Mrs. Alure. And I found your second post? Lol. Well anyway, still Mrs. Alure grabbed that.
    So, still at work. Got worst rotation, ugh. I guess they are going to cook the turkey, So that is nice they give us a turkey meal when we work on thanksgiving.

Would rather be at home with family eating to much though.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
This discussion has been closed.