Options

[Steam] The Turkey Coma Dale Fest Party Long Weekend Thing has arrived!

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    jclast wrote: »
    If you own on GoG don't you automatically own on Steam?

No, you can register the steam version at gog, but not the gog version on steam.

Also, I broke. So much for not giving steam money..saw Walking Dead season 2 was only 8 bucks and change..and bought it.

Walking Dead Season 2 imports data from season 1 doesn't it? So that means I have to replay season 1 again if true..if someone can confirm this for me throw me an @ when you post.

@Buttcleft S2 does import. If you played before they added cloud saves you get to play again (at least I could never find a save generator). If you played after cloud then you just get to download S1 before starting S2.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    If you own on GoG don't you automatically own on Steam?

No, you can register the steam version at gog, but not the gog version on steam.

Also, I broke. So much for not giving steam money..saw Walking Dead season 2 was only 8 bucks and change..and bought it.

Walking Dead Season 2 imports data from season 1 doesn't it? So that means I have to replay season 1 again if true..if someone can confirm this for me throw me an @ when you post.

@Buttcleft S2 does import. If you played before they added cloud saves you get to play again (at least I could never find a save generator). If you played after cloud then you just get to download S1 before starting S2.

I have cloud saving disabled on my steam, always have. Thanks for the info!

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    subi wrote: »
    Wow ,I didn't know that Skyrim is so good game :)

You just started playing?

Nice knowing you. We'll see you again in a year or two.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Theres many of us who've never played it.

personally I've been waiting for the complete version to get to a good price.

• Options
    subisubi Registered User regular
    I have a basic version for now :)

• Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Thank you @‌Iolo and for gifitng me South Park and @Jclast for gifting me the base game as well as the DLC. I ended up taking the base game from Iolo because I didn't want to get greedy.

jars0em.jpg?1

Warning: Incoming gifts to unsuspecting forumers :P

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Whoa nelly! It might be time to head to my gift bunker - as I was sipping my morning coffee, stretching and greeting the morning sun, @HyphyKezzy shoots South Park TSOT through my bedroom window and I barely escaped with my life!

vGlMj1K.png

Thank you my good sir :smile: I do believe I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    South Park bombing tonight :biggrin:

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Durandal4532 got me Banner Saga, and is therefore a righteous dude! Thanks!

I'm not kidding though play it on Hard, it's too long and samey otherwise. Hard makes you skip a lot of the repetitive stuff because you keep having to switch up compositions and avoid fights.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    DaxterMaxDaxterMax Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    Ha, @DaxterMax‌ 's wishlist is a fine bit of trollery. :)

Thanks for stopping by :)
    Truth be told I use it more for tracking upcoming games to periodically check when they're about to release and if they go on pre-sale.
    My real wishlist stays offline as I don't really know what platform I want it on until I decide to get it.
    I feel guilty enough as it is receiving a gift and not getting around to play it in a timely fashion.

Steam | DaxterMax | Youtube
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Oh man! I just decided to grab Endless Legend based on numerous recommendations, and @Corsini gifted me X-Blades! Apparently it may resemble DMC? Who knows? I will! In a bit, when I try it out.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Tomorrow I will do a "big" giveaway ;)

• Options
    ResIpsaLoquiturResIpsaLoquitur Not a grammar nazi, just alt-write. Registered User regular
    I'm watching Dyas' stream on Twitch. I don't think I could get it installed in time to join in. I've played on my phone before, so I know it's fun. Ah well.

I just wish I could wishlist the legendary edition so I could watch for that price to drop?

Incidentally, did I miss it (or the standard) going below the current 50% off price point?

League of Legends: MichaelDominick; Blizzard(NA): MichaelD#11402; Steam ID: MichaelDominick
    PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Is it just me being craptacular, or is the Return of the Jedi pinball table as difficult and savage as a rancor?

• Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    I'm watching Dyas' stream on Twitch. I don't think I could get it installed in time to join in. I've played on my phone before, so I know it's fun. Ah well.

I just wish I could wishlist the legendary edition so I could watch for that price to drop?

Incidentally, did I miss it (or the standard) going below the current 50% off price point?

I imagine you could set up an account with http://isthereanydeal.com and wishlist the legendary version there. I'm on my phone right now so I can't check but that would give the added benefit of checking multiple stores

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Many thanks to @Corsini‌ for Bastion! I've only heard awesome things about it, really hyped to finally play it ;D

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    Many thanks to Corsini‌ for Bastion! I've only heard awesome things about it, really hyped to finally play it ;D

IT'S A UNICORN

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Ugh. Aparently the burnout from black friday can make a day worse than black friday and thanksgiving combined.

Ugh. I'm just gonna sit here sad and play the cutest games I can possibly find.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    What do people think are the most owned games among the penny arcade group? I'm thinking bastion and ftl. And then tf2 and l4d2

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    What do people think are the most owned games among the penny arcade group? I'm thinking bastion and ftl. And then tf2 and l4d2

I'm pretty sure some people were talking about XCOM being up there a few weeks ago.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular

Portal ;)

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    Is it just me being craptacular, or is the Return of the Jedi pinball table as difficult and savage as a rancor?

Just fired it up again to check it out. I'm no Pinball FX2 master by any means, but it does seem to be a bit more difficult.
    What you didn't mention is that the voice actor for Luke was going to be heavy breathing like a 900 number when he spoke. I shuddered.

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    You still have time to get in on this thing that's a thing for people who like things. And who like Gat. Because Gat. Or Kinzie. Because Kinzie is the best.

It's a Steam Sale! Woot!

Wait, what? Some of the BEST THINGS are not on sale?

That ain't right. Let me help fix it.

Here's a thing. A thing that follows up on what was absolutely* the GOTY 2013:

signature.png

Open to G&T peoples. Happy Gatsgiving! Closes next Monday.

If you disagree, you may have a damaged soul and should seek help.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

Anything by Zeboyd is going to be pretty well represented around here.

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Finally got back to my computer where I could activate the code @Corsini sent, it is Planets Under Attack, which apparently has cutlass wielding aliens. Thanks!!

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    EvmaAlsarEvmaAlsar Birmingham, EnglandRegistered User regular
    @TeeMan gift sniped me while I was engrossed in Tales From the Borderlands (which is awesome, by the way - thanks again Brayster!)

Thank you for Deep Dungeons of Doom, I will confirm its radical status after I've been to sleep. I dried out my eyes staying up late to finish TFTB and I gotta let them heal from being bloodshot.

You'd think I would have built up a resistance to that after my Valkyria Chronicles binge, but oh well.

6YAcQE8.png
    Steam profile - Twitch - YouTube
    Switch: SM-6352-8553-6516
  • Options
    Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    I just started Skyrim as well. This game is really fun. There's so much to do!

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    While I was away, enjoying a second round of Thanksgiving dinner with family, @Dirtyboy‌ gifts me what may become a prison of my own making.

DirtyboyPrisonArchitect.jpg

Thank you for Prison Architect!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Even though he accepted @Iolo's South Park, @Heatwave sent me Prison Architect as a thank-you present proving once and for all that sheep are the classiest farm animals. Thank you!

wo5oqkhrjhmk.png

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Oh great, just when I thought Walking Dead season 1 wasn't soul crushing enough, I stupidly expose myself to season 2..

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Shadow of Mordor arrived today. Strange to be installing a Steam game from DVDs. (5 of them)
    Edit: 1.5 hours for a disc install!

bloodatonement on
    Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    One more day.

signature.png

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    It should be mentioned that prior to my typing assault on @Mudzgut‌ he molested me with a copy of some very classy Shogun II:DLC. This thread gives me all the feels.

fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero

• Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Alright thanks to that Indie Royale pointed out earlier when i complained about BloodRayne Betrayal, I now own a game about ABC's Castle. Not sure how I feel about this.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Anyone that was in Steam chat it asploded (dammit Gaben), so you might want to reload it.

• Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    @Dirtyboy sent me a game about being an ordinary dad? One that is definitely not an Octopus. Thanks for Octodad!

• Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    I have been told many times to go pound dirt and know I can virtually:
    jtszs8132w4g.png
    Thank you most kindly, @Iolo! The grognard in shall soar!

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    and @dirtyboy sent me Prison archetect. I hope my wards don't get shanked...

they're going to get shanked.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    Shadow of Mordor arrived today. Strange to be installing a Steam game from DVDs. (5 of them)
    Edit: 1.5 hours for a disc install!

Took me like 6-7 hours to download, so that's an improvement.

So far, 10 hours in, I'm a fanboy and completely sold on this. Assassin's Creed, I'm not going to miss you :P

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    I wish NBA had a bit more of a price cut. I want it so much, but it just didn't run well enough to justify spending what it's at. Today will be a true test of self control.

Same here.

At some point I'm planning on buying one of them, then making a user created team composed of myself as well as volunteers from the thread, then playing through a season and streaming the games, but it's probably going to have to wait until the Dale because the pricing is ridiculous. NBA2K12, 2K11, and 2K10 (a five year old sports game) are all $20, 2K13 and 2K14 are $30, and 2K15 is on sale for $40.

And none of them have demos, so I can't tell which one is the newest/prettiest that will still run well enough on my system that I can stream it without taking a serious performance hit.

So basically if anyone wants to come on and jam and welcome to the slam as part of the Steam Thread NBA team sometime in mid to late December, let me know.

This discussion has been closed.