Options

post your picture in remembrance of flarne, killed by a light switch

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Solar wrote: »
    "young and 33" huh

Those were the days

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    "young and 33" huh

Those were the days

the eighties sure was a crazy decade, man

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So much cocaine and pastels

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I hated the 80s

probably because everything that should have been cool wasn't yet and everything that was cool should never have been.

• Options
    FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    5laaAz.jpg

Getting ready for Halloween a little early this year?

Cat in a Santa Hat!

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    34 is legit traumatic. It's when you move from "As old as Jesus" to "Older than Jesus". Some sympathy is in order.

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I'm already older than Jeff Buckley and Jimmy Hendrix and Kurt Cobain were when they died so I'll feel old forever, thanks

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    I dunno, I'm more concerned about being older than Michael Jackson these days.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Did someone say hobo soup?! I'll bring the sausage!

10915188_10204742023403326_4159955805868800038_n.jpg?oh=03e930d382316e2dcdddd5c652cbaa0a&oe=55444E0B

And I got this pepperoni, too!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I'm already older than Jeff Buckley and Jimmy Hendrix and Kurt Cobain were when they died so I'll feel old forever, thanks

Better than the alternative! I'm 27, which is a popular age for famous people to kick the bucket. I would like to see 28

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    34 is legit traumatic. It's when you move from "As old as Jesus" to "Older than Jesus". Some sympathy is in order.

Shit my life didn't even start until I was 35

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I haven't felt young since <29, but I don't feel old either.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    I'll be turning 25 this year, I'm already not looking forward to being a quarter of a century old

you're telling me it gets worse?

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    I'll be turning 25 this year, I'm already not looking forward to being a quarter of a century old

only every day

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    my knee clicks when I walk up hills, now. I'm like three years off a nursing home.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular

10915188_10204742023403326_4159955805868800038_n.jpg?oh=03e930d382316e2dcdddd5c652cbaa0a&oe=55444E0B

And I got this pepperoni, too!

Dis is great picture. Best picture. Wins 1 internet.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    #pipe wrote: »

Better than the alternative! I'm 27, which is a popular age for famous people to kick the bucket. I would like to see 28

I made it NBD.

Turns out the trick is not doing a bunch of drugs, and not going for random clothed swims in the river.

• Options
    tynic wrote: »
    my knee clicks when I walk up hills, now. I'm like three years off a nursing home.

For the last few months, every time I sit down, my right knee makes a sound as if someone was walking on empty peanut shells.

It doesn't hurt, but that can't be good

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular

Jeez you're three years older than me? I thought we were the same age if you weren't actually younger than me

Well damn

I'll be 22 this July, starting last year I have actually 100% felt my age which is odd but also comforting

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    fz13w2cvpuew.jpg

I grow weary of planning meetings.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    My left knee basically always hurts and when I wake up my back aches.

Age!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular

Every year after like...1? Sucks worse.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    So, some folks can crack their knuckles, right?

I can crack those, and also my:
    Jaw
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Elbows
    Wrists
    Back
    Knees
    Ankles
    Toes...

• Options

Jaw
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Elbows
    Wrists
    Back
    Knees
    Ankles
    Toes...

eyes and ears and mouth and nose ....

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I definitely feel behind being the only one of my old school friends not in a long term relationship or married or with a kid at 25. But I also don't want to be married with kids and finally feel like I know where I'm going. So swings and roundabouts.

• Options
    FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »

Every year after like...1? Sucks worse.

I think when I was 21-23 was a peak for me. I had stressors and a full time job, but I also had very little (relatively) responsibility, my own place, and enough money to go out and do what I wanted. That was pretty fun.

I love my wife and kids, but I marvel at how I used to live.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    fz13w2cvpuew.jpg

I grow weary of planning meetings.

You can plan a meeting of your dick in my asshole anytime!

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    I definitely feel behind being the only one of my old school friends not in a long term relationship or married or with a kid at 25. But I also don't want to be married with kids and finally feel like I know where I'm going. So swings and roundabouts.

Everybody takes their own path. Almost all of my friends are married with kids, or in committed relationships here at 32. I'm the only single one left, and it does bother me to a degree but its just how things ended up.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    I'm thirty two and not giving a fuck. 'Cept about drinking. I have to mind my drinking because hang overs are terrible now. The worst.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

Jaw
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Elbows
    Wrists
    Back
    Knees
    Ankles
    Toes...

I can pop the middle joint in my foot (tarsometatarsal I think?) fairly regularly after fucking my ankle up last year.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    I can crack a lot of things. But it was almost always like that.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    Naphtali wrote: »

Everybody takes their own path. Almost all of my friends are married with kids, or in committed relationships here at 32. I'm the only single one left, and it does bother me to a degree but its just how things ended up.

This is true, its easy I think to forget lots of other people are in my shoes, and that does make me feel better. In many ways its out of my hands.

• Options
    edited January 2015

You're better off. I can't imagine getting married and having kids at like.. 20. I was still a big dumb idiot then. I'm still a big dumb idiot now, but it's better. feel like I have more of a handle on things.

JebusUD on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

2hpnei8.jpg

• Options
    JebusUD wrote: »

You're better off. I can imagine getting married and having kids at like.. 20. I was still a big dumb idiot then. I'm still a big dumb idiot now, but it's better. feel like I have more of a handle on things.

Yes! I do agree with this, I was so dumb at 20.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Jaw
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Elbows
    Wrists
    Back
    Knees
    Ankles
    Toes...

I can crack my sternum.

Not often, not really like, at will.

But once every day or two I'll get a feeling, and I'll puff up my chest and you will hear my sternum pop from across the room.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    when my sister was my age she was married with two kids like hahahaha nope

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    she is still married and still has two kids

she stopped being a nurse and is now doing this pinup modeling thing and relatively successful at it but her husband, and therefore her family, might get moved and stationed in Japan

They asked me to come as nanny so we'll see how that goes

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    CreaganCreagan Registered User regular
    I can't wait to reach 30.

Maybe then people will start assuming I'm a college student, instead of a kid in high school. (I got mistaken for a 16 year old again a week ago.)

This discussion has been closed.