FCDFCD Registered User regular
    Also, all I can think of when I see that last panel of SFP is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mng56AcapUc

God, I love Dale Gribble.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Okay, I can't not talk about this.

Why is Schtein from String Theory in Der-Shing's new comic??????

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I don't understand what's going on in Archime Prime right now. Besides awkward shenanigans I mean.

Gary's already transcended the awkward harem protagonist role, in that he's actually had sex with most of the ladies. Making him a bumbling idiot again is like resetting the game board.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Turns out getting laid doesn't magically cure years of social awkwardness and inability to talk to women.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    I think Gary is trying to help that guy pick up hot girls at clubs, because that guy runs a video game company that Gary wants to work at, and Zii is trying to help Gary by playing the cute girl who will be easily charmed by the video game guy. Something like that.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    At this point the comedy lies in contrasting Gary's bumbling in actual conversations with women with his messianic abilities of cunnilingus

• Options
    But that's why Zii set this thing up. So that he wouldn't be awkward because it would be her he's talking to.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Look

Everbody wants to fuck Gary, just roll with it

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    Well, I mean, Archime runs on the Rules of Wacky Sex Comedy(or Three's Company rules, if you will), so it was inevitable that something would go wrong and there'd be a misunderstanding.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    No she set it up so Gary could literally do or say anything and succeed

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Its like gary was that rabbit from the sex songand suddenly, BAM! Sex fiend, what page was it when he had sex with Kiley.....is Zii into Gary?

Shit, these are soap operas, aren't they?

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    RIP Hail Hydra buttons.

You will be missed.

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    At this point the comedy lies in contrasting Gary's bumbling in actual conversations with women with his messianic abilities of cunnilingus

You can't succeed in everything by waggling your tongue around

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    RIP Hail Hydra buttons.

You will be missed.

;(

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Gary can do anything

if Gary in His wisdom decides to withold His greatness and wear a mask of humility then who are you to question Gary

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    RIP Hail Hydra buttons.

You will be missed.

hydra buttons were dumb

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    RIP Hail Hydra buttons.

You will be missed.

hydra buttons were dumb

Disagree button.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    RIP Hail Hydra buttons.

You will be missed.

hydra buttons were dumb

WHAT THE FUCK?????

oh wait im getting word that this is in fact true

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Wasn't there a disagree button when the whole thing first launched? And the populace quickly demonstrated why they could not handle such functionality?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    We're never getting a clearly negative reaction button.

It may be why we lost bro?, because it became one.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I pretty much only used HH for negative reactions. HH? was when they were wrong. HH! was when they were wrong and I agreed with them.

'wrong' is basically any negative thing, an unpopular opinion, a trashing of a beloved classic, a dubious opinion or view etc.

Gvzbgul on
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    That seems like it could have been very open to misinterpretations, Gvzbgul! Some people also used HH? as a sympathy button.

Platy on
  • Options
    I never hailed Hydra.

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    I thought you were supposed to hail hydra to recognize and show solidarity with fellow members of Hydra; did I miss some memo

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    wait till you find out what people use agree for

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    I use it instead of disagree.

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    I never hailed Hydra.

I smoked, but I didn't inhail.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    2875.png

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Is that the insidious spectre of alcoholism I spy veiled within the subtext, JJ

I think it might be

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

You know what? This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Wasn't there a disagree button when the whole thing first launched? And the populace quickly demonstrated why they could not handle such functionality?

No, I believe Tube rightly inferred that having a douchebag button was a bad idea

Also no monkey no peace, etc

m2agi.gif

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    There definitely was a disagree button for a few hours after the system was put in.

Pretty sure some people have disagree badges from that short time.

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    tumblr_ni4z52YGlO1qhqxfro1_1280.jpg

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Is that the insidious spectre of alcoholism I spy veiled within the subtext, JJ

I think it might be

Booga booga booga!

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    That seems like it could have been very open to misinterpretations, Gvzbgul! Some people also used HH? as a sympathy button.

Sure there's other uses too. I'd use HH? is a sympathy for having to deal with assholes button too. Cos Hydra are assholes. If it was a funny asshole story then maybe I'd use HH!

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I can't handle another hamhanded DRINKING IS EVIL AND BAD GET IT webcomic story arc. I simply caint

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    These alcoholism storylines are driving me to drink

• Options
    Same

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I can't handle another hamhanded DRINKING IS EVIL AND BAD GET IT webcomic story arc. I simply caint
    Then dont read it

Problem solved~

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
This discussion has been closed.