Options

Kill Six Billion [Webcomics]

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    on preliminary investigation, I am not finding many meme pictures in the 'bath bomb' tag on tumblr, but there are a ton of girls taking pictures of themselves in bathtubs

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    are we sure Kris didn't just write something he thought was hilarious at 5 AM that doesn't make any sense to a non-sleep-deprived person?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    no it's just photobombing but with baths instead of photos

a solid and simple 5am joke

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    are we sure Kris didn't just write something he thought was hilarious at 5 AM that doesn't make any sense to a non-sleep-deprived person?

How do you think he makes Chainsawsuit

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    THESPOOKY wrote: »

How do you think he makes Chainsawsuit

I thought that was how he made broodhollow and chainsawsuit was his middle-of-the-day thoughts

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Namesakd's colors....seem familiar, but the art is so much cleaner....can't be them.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    on preliminary investigation, I am not finding many meme pictures in the 'bath bomb' tag on tumblr, but there are a ton of girls taking pictures of themselves in bathtubs

The tumblr meme lasted for a couple of hours before a bunch of people started posting "so, you've gone and made a meme that makes fun of women for trying to enjoy themselves, great going", and then more or less everyone concluded that the meme was dumb anyway.

It was a meme with a very short life.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    BOOKS!

247.jpg
    http://www.sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=247

It looks like that thing where entire threads got marked as read instead of just the viewed page has been fixed. No idea when that happened, but I only just now noticed. I had avoided closing threads I weren't caught up on to not lose where I was.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    2875.png

Oh dear.....this is going to become poor.

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    cos everyone wanted a "very special QC" plotline

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    exist wrote: »

Nah this is pretty good in my opinion. My biggest problem with Faye's development was that she seemed to lose her boy-issues super quickly and they never seemed to get addressed again. Now that she is alone again, those issues are creeping back up. Not that I am rooting for her character to fail or anything, but this development makes sense.

I am still waiting for the big trans-issue dealy arc. Someone unexpected will have an issue with Marten dating Claire. Someone will say something dark and offensive, conflict will occur.

My money is on his mother.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Considering the people who called CJ a busta were starting their own crack empire along with the police, I'd rather be a busta than whatever the fuck they called themselves.

who's CJ?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Considering the people who called CJ a busta were starting their own crack empire along with the police, I'd rather be a busta than whatever the fuck they called themselves.

who's CJ?

8HHnzh2.jpg

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

who's CJ?
    The protagonist of GTA: San Andreas

People were referencing it in the last few pages

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    ah, I never played that.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    FortyTwo wrote: »

Nah this is pretty good in my opinion. My biggest problem with Faye's development was that she seemed to lose her boy-issues super quickly and they never seemed to get addressed again. Now that she is alone again, those issues are creeping back up. Not that I am rooting for her character to fail or anything, but this development makes sense.

I am still waiting for the big trans-issue dealy arc. Someone unexpected will have an issue with Marten dating Claire. Someone will say something dark and offensive, conflict will occur.

nah, it'll be either his dad or his dad's husband.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Well then sorry if I spoiled it for you

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    FortyTwo wrote: »

nah, it'll be either his dad or his dad's husband.

I reckon if it happens (and there's no guarantee it will) it will be some random person on the street (or someone who doesn't even appear in the comic).

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Well then sorry if I spoiled it for you

bah, whatever. I thought it was some other webcomic guy, since immediately before peoples were talking about the QC guy.

it sounded like an interesting story.

besides, what are the chances i'll ever play it if I haven't by now

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    20150114.png

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    My bet is on the rarely-seen bro guy Steve or whatever his name is. You know. That friend of Marten's who's almost never in the comic any more.

• Options
    phd010715s2.gif

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    2015-01-14-badscore.png

article-0-1A5484E9000005DC-777_634x349.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I cannot believe that phdcomics has been going with the same 5 jokes for almost 20 years.

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    I cannot believe that phdcomics has been going with the same 5 jokes for almost 20 years.

AAACK! My thesis! AAACK!

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    ronya wrote: »
    2015-01-14-badscore.png

Maaaaaaaaaaaan

this is the first Dumbing age I actually get.

well, the first three panels anyway.

Xaquin on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Learning that failure is not the end of the world is one of the more important lessons you can get out of university

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Geth appreciates that the meatbags accept they are failures

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Learning that failure is not the end of the world is one of the more important lessons you can get out of university

the common lesson that Walky is learning is that you can still fail even if you found high school a walkover

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    2015-01-14-m-is-for-all-the-times-you-maul-me.png
    According to the creator, this is the 1000th strip of Housepets.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    eaaatttt shiiiitttt jim

• Options
    it seems unusual to trip over that particular hurdle in calc 1 though

it's all stuff you have seen in high school calc so if anything it's yet more of the same, more encouraging of a self-identity as The Smart Kid Who Don't Need No Studying. it's when you get slapped in the face with stating and proving definitions and theorems that the old approach to studying maths falls apart

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    rJGRZSd.png

hold me swole wolfman

• Options
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Monster-Pulse

9p9p8on.jpg

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    sotr20150113.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    meh

Brainleech on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    20150113.png

This discussion has been closed.