As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gul'dan! Kargath! Blackhand! Tito! Lorahalo! Regis! Derrick! [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Adus wrote: »
    good to have less competition on the pants as that's my worst slot too, but yeah the secondary stats could be better.

zay on the topic of loot i considered rolling on the tectus staff as a joke but i figured if i "won" you'd brutally murder me before i could say i was kidding

come on, that's not fair

you'd be added to the list and passively aggressively hated on and snide off-hand comments made behind your back for all eternity

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    doesn't that list already include the entire population of earth already

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    Adus wrote: »
    good to have less competition on the pants as that's my worst slot too, but yeah the secondary stats could be better.

zay on the topic of loot i considered rolling on the tectus staff as a joke but i figured if i "won" you'd brutally murder me before i could say i was kidding

come on, that's not fair

you'd be added to the list and passively aggressively hated on and snide off-hand comments made behind your back for all eternity

Never thought of Zay as officer material before now

mkc.png
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    That's the best part of being an officer.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    That's the best part of being an officer.

It's how I got the job.

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    My next highmaul mission will be mythic now. Hope I get one soon!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    last night I played against the most bogus 2's comp to date

Frost DK
    Brewmaster Monk

Ultra high survivability + shockingly effective Monk heals from the brewmaster + impossible to focus the monk first due to grip/roll

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    There are always PvP pants.

3 different choices of itemization.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Open Elementium Lockbox.

Gold. Elementium Lockbox. Elementium Lockbox.

Thankfully the chain ended there and my madness did not escalate.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I don't believe I've bothered to open a lockbox for about 7 years. Is it generally worth it to bother getting it opened? If I had a rogue alt I bet I would bother, but sadly I do not.

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    they were worth it in pandaria

but I was a blacksmith and could just spend 1 ghost iron to make a key so it was free money

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Yeah I have a pile of dynamite made on my Engineer, so I just send them that way when I can be bothered.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Radius wrote: »

Yeah I really don't understand why people don't cap out conquest every week. You get in the 600s and any two mouth breathers can cap relatively quickly.

I wish I had the opportunity to raid earlier as my Highmaul mission was still normal when I got it, but it did give me a socketed Scales of Doom so I won't complain as upgrades are upgrades.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »
    I don't believe I've bothered to open a lockbox for about 7 years. Is it generally worth it to bother getting it opened? If I had a rogue alt I bet I would bother, but sadly I do not.

They are definitely worth opening. Even the ones going back to TBC can be worth a bunch of gold.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I don't cap every week because fuck pvp

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Angry wrote: »
    Radius wrote: »

Yeah I really don't understand why people don't cap out conquest every week. You get in the 600s and any two mouth breathers can cap relatively quickly.

I wish I had the opportunity to raid earlier as my Highmaul mission was still normal when I got it, but it did give me a socketed Scales of Doom so I won't complain as upgrades are upgrades.

Because it takes time and is not fun.

• Options
    Rumor going around is that Blizzard sent a physical gift to "veteran" players who created their account within 60 days of the start of the game. Not a lot of details yet whether or not people who had lapses in their subscription are eligible.

For what it's worth, my account was created December 21st 2004 and I haven't heard anything. But I took a couple breaks.

• Options
    it is the lowest time investment per epic item available in world of warcraft

and if you suck then all that happens is you end up getting matched up against other people who also suck

you can derp your way to phat lewts

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    Pvp is fun for warlocks

Dot everyone then pressure the healer, super easy

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    i can't remember when I made my account... i dont think it was launch day. might have not been until summertime.

probably just missed it

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    i can't remember when I made my account... i dont think it was launch day. might have not been until summertime.

probably just missed it

You can check on battlenet if you look under your account summary for WoW

• Options
    I've been playing for like 5 years

That is pretty damn veteran

Grump Grouse Grump

• Options

probably just missed it

January 31st, 2005... did I make it? I probably missed it by like 4 goddamn days didn't I

• Options
    Ive been playing since bwl was current but I dunno if that's within that threshold or not without looking it up

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular

probably just missed it

January 31st, 2005... did I make it? I probably missed it by like 4 goddamn days didn't I

Came out in early November I think? So, like, a month or so

• Options
    Ive been playing since bwl was current but I dunno if that's within that threshold or not without looking it up

60 days after launch I think people were still wiping on Onyxia trash and bringing 58's to Molten Core so proooooobably not

BWL was July of '05

• Options
    I was on for release day, but I don't think my address is even correct for my account and I can't check it here at work.

I can live without a statue that will just collect dust though.

• Options
    Oh yeah

I barely remember when shit came out anymore

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    August 2005 for me. Been playing for ten years, I am a damn veteran at this game.

• Options
    Angry wrote: »
    I was on for release day, but I don't think my address is even correct for my account and I can't check it here at work.

I can live without a statue that will just collect dust though.

Yeah I definitely need to check on that.

At least my mother still lives at the old address, so she can forward it to me if it does indeed arrive. I took a break a few years ago when I didn't have a wow-able computer for a few months, so I don't even know if I qualify

• Options
    yeah i feel like ive been playing a super long time but most of it is very heavily concentrated in mid-late vanilla/Early BC

if I told you how many times I have cleared ZG your response would not be "well, that's reasonable"

• Options
    As for me, I've been playing so long, I remember when rogues could use bucklers

• Options
    As for me, I've been playing so long, I remember when rogues could use bucklers

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I remember all the fun events/bugs.

Blood Plague
    Adrenaline Rush on pets
    Doomguard summons in AV/Goldshire
    Blackrock Mountain
    Mind Control and Boats
    etc

• Options
    If some of the datamined text is accurate it is probably just a come back incentive anyway.

What they need to do is the XIV method of including actual content based on how many days you are active so that anyone can eventually get it.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    I am loving warrior PVP this xpac.

Gladiator Stance is so much fun.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Undead characters were actually classified as undead, so Paladins absolutely ruined them, regardless of class

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    it is the lowest time investment per epic item available in world of warcraft

and if you suck then all that happens is you end up getting matched up against other people who also suck

you can derp your way to phat lewts

None of these things make it fun.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular

60 days after launch I think people were still wiping on Onyxia trash and bringing 58's to Molten Core so proooooobably not

BWL was July of '05

Yeah, leveling originally took most people months.

It's crazy how much more accessible the game is now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    I was day 1, but I didn't get an email (yet). Don't think my subscription ever lapsed, unless I had a credit card fail somewhere in that 10 years that I've forgotten about.
    Gimme trinkets!

mkc.png
This discussion has been closed.