As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warriors, come out to [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I feel like maybe, just possibly, Tay Sway's love life is possibly something like 50% her own fault.
    if marry SKFM no more drama

just love for eververververver

My wife might cause a little drama. . . She should just wait for my son. He already loves A-Yeah-Yeah.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    House Hufflepuff is the wizarding house for people who aren't smart, ambitious, or brave.

Their quality is that they lack those qualities. They can still be good at magic, or nice people etc, or even bastards (as long as they are unambitious bastards).

Cedric wasn't particularly brave, particularly smart, or particularly ambitious, so he was a Hufflepuff. Note that "not brave" =/= total coward

How did that a skank Lavender Brown get into Gryffindor then

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    House Hufflepuff is the wizarding house for people who aren't smart, ambitious, or brave.

Their quality is that they lack those qualities. They can still be good at magic, or nice people etc, or even bastards (as long as they are unambitious bastards).

Cedric wasn't particularly brave, particularly smart, or particularly ambitious, so he was a Hufflepuff. Note that "not brave" =/= total coward

you gotta be pretty brave to go down on Flitwick for an A

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

By being a skank?

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I have a 'hufflepuff 4 lyfe' tattoo across my sick abs

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Cedric Diggory wasn't in Gryffindor why exactly?

BECAUSE STORY

He was a secret video game nerd

Shhhhhhhhh tell no one
    But wizards are turds that can't understand electronics

• Options
    Markov I thought we agreed no more writing your character sheets in Weasley Twins Simply Squirting Ink how am I supposed to charm out this stain I barely passed my OWLs in magical laundry

(I CAN KEEP GOING YOU GUYS)

this is wonderful

Shit I lied I can't keep going or my severe lack of intimate D&D knowledge will be revealed

Uh

ROLL FOR ESCAPE

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

Skanky people can be brave. Lavender did tend to lead with her heart first, which is a distinctly Gryffindor quality.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Markov I thought we agreed no more writing your character sheets in Weasley Twins Simply Squirting Ink how am I supposed to charm out this stain I barely passed my OWLs in magical laundry

(I CAN KEEP GOING YOU GUYS)

this is wonderful

Shit I lied I can't keep going or my severe lack of intimate D&D knowledge will be revealed

Uh

ROLL FOR ESCAPE

what do you roll for escape, hakks?

what stat does it check against

do you even know

• Options
    Cedric Diggory wasn't in Gryffindor why exactly?

BECAUSE STORY

He was a secret video game nerd

Shhhhhhhhh tell no one
    But wizards are turds that can't understand electronics

Wizard video games is talking to moving paintings and trying to convince them to do what you want

It's generally fairly unsuccessful

• Options
    Hakkekage

fakest gamer girl in the tristate area

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread.

@Regina Fong, make the new thread.

I am backup.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.