As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] with Tay Sway

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    oh god

too many crepes

too many crepes

there was cheese

and meat

and more meat

and tomatoes

and onions

and then they gave me a crepe with ice cream

im dying

death by crepe

living the dream

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Personally, I don't believe federal politics should even be local, so I would be happy to see people assigned to districts with a random number generator. Or better yet, to just hold house elections at the state level, like the senate. I think the idea of your congressman going to our federal government to argue for a sweet heart deal for his home town seems off. Better to let the federal government deal with big pictures and make broad allocations which can be divied up at the state level while the federal government focuses on bigger issues.

Every issue is simultaneously federal and local. The reason you need a congressman for your district is when some dumbass has a visit from the Good Idea Fairy of making it illegal to, say, separate animals by sex, the Rep from Rural Cowpokistan can say, "That idea is stupid and you should feel bad."

On the flipside, the largest urban areas represent such a substantial portion of the total population and economy that allowing them to do whatever the fuck they want has national consequences.

Ideally, I would take that kind of power out of the federal government though. Federal government would allocate money to regions and then professional administrators would handle disbursement based on petitions from local (i.e., municipal or county) governments. Federal government can then focus on things like national laws, building national infrastructure, etc.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    also i think his name was "dark booty magic" or something like that

i was like, yes this is relevant to my interests

oh that's someone from the lol thread

you don't have a secret fan club

(I think that's @Jookie )

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I'm going to shoot someone

Kill everyone on the internet

Kill them all

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    recipe1.jpg

do you think he's really that happy about his life

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    AHHHH. WHAT ARE YOU DOING SCANNER? Why are you sending emailing every page of this document as an individual PDF? Nooo. Staahp!

Thhhheeee fuck?

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Speaking of amphetamines, read a story this morning about an American college student in Japan who was arrested for possessing her legally prescribed adderall that her dad sent to her from the states.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    we should just make voting work such that if 1 million more people vote for Democrats than Republicans, Democrats end up with more seats in the House than Republicans

Why don't we just give Tay Sway 1 billion votes and let her vote in every election? All problems solved.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    as part of my manager training i had to do this hour long course on the dangers of meth, since we sell some of the chemical precursors.

that hour long video instilled a proper unease in me wrt meth. it is not the problem drug in philly but apparently these white people out here love it.

don't do meth y'all

Breaking Bad. Best anti-drug PSA ever.

I dunno. Jesse smoked a lot of meth and it didn't really effect him that much.

My take away from Breaking Bad is "Meth? Not that bad, as long as you don't use too much. Heroin? Life ruined if you use it a single time."

Yeah, any time Jesse smoked it seemed to last about an hour or whatever. He did it like normal people do shots.

Season I think 4 spoiler
    and then he went to rehab and everyone else is in much, much worse shape than him

it's like goddamnit Jesse

you're not an addict, you're just sad

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    we should just make voting work such that if 1 million more people vote for Democrats than Republicans, Democrats end up with more seats in the House than Republicans
    thats absurd

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    You cannot steal from a six year old.

Six year olds cannot own property.

If anything, they are stealing.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    as part of my manager training i had to do this hour long course on the dangers of meth, since we sell some of the chemical precursors.

that hour long video instilled a proper unease in me wrt meth. it is not the problem drug in philly but apparently these white people out here love it.

don't do meth y'all

My take away from Breaking Bad is "Meth? Not that bad, as long as you don't use too much. Heroin? Life ruined if you use it a single time."

Yeah, any time Jesse smoked it seemed to last about an hour or whatever. He did it like normal people do shots.

Season I think 4 spoiler
    and then he went to rehab and everyone else is in much, much worse shape than him

you almost seem upset

steam_sig.png
  • Options

don't do meth y'all

Season I think 4 spoiler

Jesse is just the saddest person in that show.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    today i will go to the butcher

should i buy the alligator meat?

or a nice cut of steak

help

Steak.

Alligator is dumb.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Speaking of amphetamines, read a story this morning about an American college student in Japan who was arrested for possessing her legally prescribed adderall that her dad sent to her from the states.

Is adderall legal in Japan?

Generally taking medication, and particularly prescription medication, across national borders is something to approach with caution.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck someone asked if i was "sir landshark from PA forums" in postgame chat yesterday

he didn't claim to be a big fan though so i didn't screenshot it

no idea who it was tho

those LCS scouts, man

blowin they cover

I like to imagine we have a small but stalwart following in lithuania

grim faced men and women set their alarms each night, wake up at 3am in hopes of spectating one of our games

pop onto the forums after to see the greats banter, then get dressed and head to the factory for work

sitting on a bench during their 15 minute lunch break

did you see that skippy was trying new junglers again? i think he really needs to stop branching out so much

nah man, it would have been fine he just needed to powerfarm a bit more. his gank pressure on jayce is nonexistent anyways. rugged and loser should have picked safer laners and they could've outscaled.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    _J_ wrote: »

What? I actually think they can unless they are legally barred from doing so.

• Options

Six year olds can own all kinds of stuff. It's actually one of the biggest problems with not letting them vote. Congress could pass a law taxing the holdings of 6 year olds at 100% and the 6 year olds could not vote to stop it.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Having survived a combat situation in the United States during the Civil War, I know that life-and-death decisions are made in a flash.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Handbuch der Flugzeug Bordwaffenmunition

These are not words. Well Handbuch and der are. But the other two are clearly nonsense made to fuck with non-germans.
    flugzeug = plane
    bordwaffenmunition seems slightly redundant to me tho (armament munition?)

• Options
    Literally taxation without representation. So what I'm saying is that if the minors of America launched a revolution, they'd be in the right.

• Options

Was the person who convinced you of this a six year old?

• Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Having survived a combat situation in the United States during the Civil War, I know that life-and-death decisions are made in a flash.

Did @chanus hack Elki's account?

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I googled my own question and found this site
    There is no enough - no night in which neurological, appropriate adderall laws in japan doses make incorporation. Then, a design and an freeadult have screens not, easily less now. I hope you find this hydraulic and please remember, as boobs, we see and hear a oxycontin.

• Options
    japan wrote: »

Is adderall legal in Japan?

Generally taking medication, and particularly prescription medication, across national borders is something to approach with caution.

Nope, not legal in Japan.

And I agree absolutely with the taking things across national borders.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    In a house free for all I totally could accept pelosi mercilessly cutting down her opposition

• Options
    what does possession even mean, man

our atoms aren't even touching bro

• Options

Was the person who convinced you of this a six year old?

I'm sure mine will once he is that age.

But, for example, a minor cannot enter into a legally binding contract (generally). That's not kosher. But if they are given a gift, or purchase something with money given to them, or if they earn money and buy something? Totally theirs unless there is a law saying otherwise, and there rarely is.

• Options
    i actually really like the german smushing words together

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck someone asked if i was "sir landshark from PA forums" in postgame chat yesterday

no idea who it was tho

those LCS scouts, man

blowin they cover

grim faced men and women set their alarms each night, wake up at 3am in hopes of spectating one of our games

pop onto the forums after to see the greats banter, then get dressed and head to the factory for work

did you see that skippy was trying new junglers again? i think he really needs to stop branching out so much

nah man, it would have been fine he just needed to powerfarm a bit more. his gank pressure on jayce is nonexistent anyways. rugged and loser should have picked safer laners and they could've outscaled.

arguing about powerspikes

• Options

Imagine every atom in a child's body simultaneously saying "I'm not touching you" for eternity, and then let me know if you want to continue to hold this world view.

• Options

no idea who it was tho

those LCS scouts, man

blowin they cover

arguing about powerspikes

idle speculation about whether we are letting our personal lives distract from our lol play

• Options
    Oh good, first day in a week without a sore back. Time to go back to the gym.

• Options
    There is no enough - no night in which neurological, appropriate adderall laws in japan doses make incorporation. Then, a design and an freeadult have screens not, easily less now. I hope you find this hydraulic and please remember, as boobs, we see and hear a oxycontin.

I read this as "I googled my own midsection" and that is what I am sticking with.

• Options

Imagine every atom in a child's body simultaneously saying "I'm not touching you" for eternity, and then let me know if you want to continue to hold this world view.

He can't hold the world view because he can't touch the world view. We have been over this!

• Options

He can't hold the world view because he can't touch the world view. We have been over this!

This is classic J, right here.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @jacobkosh, @desc,

I know you two have been following the Jem and the Holograms movie religiously. We've got the first shot from it.

upteYVH.jpg

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Guys we're in a pedantry spiral

pull up quickly before it's too late

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

i

see...

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

don't do meth y'all

Season I think 4 spoiler

you almost seem upset

it just felt almost... disconnected

like everyone else who touches meth in the show has their life totally fucked as a direct result, whereas all of Jesse's problems are indirectly caused by it

This discussion has been closed.