Options

[chat] with Tay Sway

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    we should just make voting work such that if 1 million more people vote for Democrats than Republicans, Democrats end up with more seats in the House than Republicans

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    as part of my manager training i had to do this hour long course on the dangers of meth, since we sell some of the chemical precursors.

that hour long video instilled a proper unease in me wrt meth. it is not the problem drug in philly but apparently these white people out here love it.

don't do meth y'all

Man that's just propaganda

Here, look at my 234-slide meticulously indexed PowerPoint presentation on the benefits of meth and also why we as a country must unite against the reptile invaders and drive them back to their Martian homeworld.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    as part of my manager training i had to do this hour long course on the dangers of meth, since we sell some of the chemical precursors.

that hour long video instilled a proper unease in me wrt meth. it is not the problem drug in philly but apparently these white people out here love it.

don't do meth y'all

so uh

*opens notebook*

which of these here products could be considered a meth precursor

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

don't do meth y'all

But it's so delicious :(

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Atomika wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    idk you guys

I think in light of the defense that many on the left vigorously put forward (and still cling to) for Dan Rather after he used forged documents to try and sway a Presidential race in the closing days of the contest, there is much to atone for and trying to rip O'Reilly a new one for one sentence in a book, devoid of context and reasonably argued as sensible or at least understandable, smacks very much of partisan targeting rather than a concern over journalistic integrity.

I think the root of all of this is the very quick and severe treatment NBC served to Williams over what amounts to very little, compared to several corroborated incidents where O'Reilly used parsed language or possibly lied outright to establish his credibility as an entrenched reporter that have effectively been completely ignored by Fox News.

But, like I said, I don't really even care, because I don't consider O'Reilly or anything Fox does to be "journalism."

I think it's fine. Williams works for a news organization, and should hold himself to certain standards. O'Reilly is a standard bearer for people who watch Fox News, and I think he's been holding himself to standards appropriate with the position he holds.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    we should just make it so that votes from red states don't count

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »

don't do meth y'all

so uh

*opens notebook*

which of these here products could be considered a meth precursor

Bitcoin.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck someone asked if i was "sir landshark from PA forums" in postgame chat yesterday

he didn't claim to be a big fan though so i didn't screenshot it

no idea who it was tho

those LCS scouts, man

blowin they cover

I like to imagine we have a small but stalwart following in lithuania

grim faced men and women set their alarms each night, wake up at 3am in hopes of spectating one of our games

pop onto the forums after to see the greats banter, then get dressed and head to the factory for work

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

don't do meth y'all

Here, look at my 234-slide meticulously indexed PowerPoint presentation on the benefits of meth and also why we as a country must unite against the reptile invaders and drive them back to their Martian homeworld.

Power point is 234 pages of "because they'll take the meth" in varying fonts, sizes, colours, and spellings.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    My stomach.
    The pain
    The gurgles
    It speaks to me in its tortured language

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Elki wrote: »
    idk you guys

I think in light of the defense that many on the left vigorously put forward (and still cling to) for Dan Rather after he used forged documents to try and sway a Presidential race in the closing days of the contest, there is much to atone for and trying to rip O'Reilly a new one for one sentence in a book, devoid of context and reasonably argued as sensible or at least understandable, smacks very much of partisan targeting rather than a concern over journalistic integrity.

I think the root of all of this is the very quick and severe treatment NBC served to Williams over what amounts to very little, compared to several corroborated incidents where O'Reilly used parsed language or possibly lied outright to establish his credibility as an entrenched reporter that have effectively been completely ignored by Fox News.

But, like I said, I don't really even care, because I don't consider O'Reilly or anything Fox does to be "journalism."

I think it's fine. Williams works for a news organization, and should hold himself to certain standards. O'Reilly is a standard bearer for people who watch Fox News, and I think he's been holding himself to standards appropriate with the position he holds.

He is the standard bearer, and he holds himself to standards. So he's holding the standards to which he holds...

looplooploop

• Options
    japan wrote: »

don't do meth y'all

Power point is 234 pages of "because they'll take the meth" in varying fonts, sizes, colours, and spellings.

Also various orientations and one slide is a picture of the same phrase spelled out in newspaper lettering as in a random note.

There are hurried notes scribbled beneath which appear to be theories and speculation on who "they" work for.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Handbuch der Flugzeug Bordwaffenmunition

These are not words. Well Handbuch and der are. But the other two are clearly nonsense made to fuck with non-germans.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @skippydumptruck someone asked if i was "sir landshark from PA forums" in postgame chat yesterday

he didn't claim to be a big fan though so i didn't screenshot it

no idea who it was tho

those LCS scouts, man

blowin they cover

I like to imagine we have a small but stalwart following in lithuania

grim faced men and women set their alarms each night, wake up at 3am in hopes of spectating one of our games

pop onto the forums after to see the greats banter, then get dressed and head to the factory for work

i am known as The Bull in their land

aggressive, powerful, responsible for the deaths of many men

but ultimately sort of retarded and tunnel-visiony whenever i see red

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Handbuch der Flugzeug Bordwaffenmunition

These are not words. Well Handbuch and der are. But the other two are clearly nonsense made to fuck with non-germans.

You're being a real German Nazi with that German.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    liberals hate the hard working peoples of Real America and want to gerrymander their votes away

shocker

God I can't wait until we take the vote away from non-locavores

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @elldren,

I do not understand Austrians. They looked at that stubborn German insistence that new words not be created except by stringing together other words and then said "Fuck it! We can go longer!" This is why I can't study the 30 Years War. I find myself just kind of wishing everyone involved had just killed each other in one big battle. Except there would be three different German names for the location, an Austrian name, 2 Czech names and because fuck it, a Polish name.

• Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    Personally, I don't believe federal politics should even be local, so I would be happy to see people assigned to districts with a random number generator. Or better yet, to just hold house elections at the state level, like the senate. I think the idea of your congressman going to our federal government to argue for a sweet heart deal for his home town seems off. Better to let the federal government deal with big pictures and make broad allocations which can be divied up at the state level while the federal government focuses on bigger issues.

Every issue is simultaneously federal and local. The reason you need a congressman for your district is when some dumbass has a visit from the Good Idea Fairy of making it illegal to, say, separate animals by sex, the Rep from Rural Cowpokistan can say, "That idea is stupid and you should feel bad."

On the flipside, the largest urban areas represent such a substantial portion of the total population and economy that allowing them to do whatever the fuck they want has national consequences.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    tumblr_nkkg8kPnl01qk3xbuo1_500.jpg

did jon just gulp down dog cum?

why would it be in a coffee mug

why would you need that in the first place

how did it get into the mug

so many questions

There are way too many cheap jokes based on people eating/drinking something that's actually a medical sample.

There's no precedent for this joke to be based on.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »

don't do meth y'all

Breaking Bad. Best anti-drug PSA ever.

I dunno. Jesse smoked a lot of meth and it didn't really effect him that much.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    liberals hate the hard working peoples of Real America and want to gerrymander their votes away

shocker

what about non-bassavores

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Hockey Guy confused me because we were talking about the OG GB and then suddenly she is talking about the GBA and then stuff happened
    and now I dunno.
    No you confused me because we clearly were talking about the GBA OG as I started this damn conversation with photographic evidence

TTO you have been tried, judged and found wanting

Begin seppuku preparations

No... I kind of agree.

You were talking about your pink OG Gameboy and how it made you da coolest teen, but then admitted to having a gameboy color so you were never a teenager with an OG Gameboy.

Pink OG GAMEBOY ADVANCE
    Let's be honest no one would take Jersey

Just throw all their votes into the Hudson, no one even cares.

@Hakkekage sorry you've been made politically redundant.

I am the voice of the people

You're Daisy Fitzroy?

• Options

shocker

what about non-bassavores

Shhh

That's part of Phase II

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    oh god

too many crepes

too many crepes

there was cheese

and meat

and more meat

and tomatoes

and onions

and then they gave me a crepe with ice cream

im dying

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    I think the house is already too large to be functional. Individual representatives actually matter very little. Its nothing but coalitions. But then I would ideally get rid of the states altogether and only have a large federal government with a small number of regionally elected senators as the sole congressional body, and all other issues handled by regional administrative boards and local government.

Yup.

States are an antiquated notion.

:bro:

They are! Literally, in fact.

States made sense when cross-continental travel was difficult. When controlling wide swaths of land was a challenge. When delivering mail required horses.

There is no god damned reason to have states anymore.

Or countries, for that matter. But good luck getting anyone to think that thought.

There's a whole big group of people who believe in no nations or states as one of thier primary ideologies! Those ISIS.. so ahead of the times!

/jes being silly

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    today i will go to the butcher

should i buy the alligator meat?

or a nice cut of steak

help

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    also i think his name was "dark booty magic" or something like that

i was like, yes this is relevant to my interests

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    oh god

too many crepes

too many crepes

there was cheese

and meat

and more meat

and tomatoes

and onions

im dying

You had me right up until onions. Then it was like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-pGwEWQFsA

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »
    idk you guys

Agreed.

People should be upset with a Fox News editorialist being a hyperbolic charlatan like they should be upset with the sun coming up.

A phenomenon, which by the way, cannot be explained.

• Options
    oh god

too many crepes

too many crepes

there was cheese

and meat

and more meat

and tomatoes

and onions

im dying

Headstone:

HERE LIES CINDERS-CHAN
    SHE DIED AS SHE LIVED:
    EATING ALL THE CREPES

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    unless you wrangle the alligator yourself, you aren't allowed to eat alligator meat

it's the law.

• Options
    oh god

too many crepes

too many crepes

there was cheese

and meat

and more meat

and tomatoes

and onions

im dying

The French can be racists, pigheaded, stubborn, lazy shits. But they do appreciate food.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

or a nice cut of steak

help

ask @floridaman

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I don't want to poke you, just massage yo junk

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

don't do meth y'all

While this is a good point, there was also the couple with the atm machine, the kids left destitute, the guy obsessively digging the hole in his front yard, etc.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tav wrote: »

don't do meth y'all

My take away from Breaking Bad is "Meth? Not that bad, as long as you don't use too much. Heroin? Life ruined if you use it a single time."

• Options

or a nice cut of steak

help

Alligator meat is nom.

om nom.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    jXEDQ5Gm.jpg

Look guys, a new kitten that I totally didn't steal from a 6 year old.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I totally stole it from a 6 year old.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    jXEDQ5Gm.jpg

Look guys, a new kitten that I totally didn't steal from a 6 year old.

he cant love it like you can anyways

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
This discussion has been closed.