Options

All my [chat] for a horse!

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    We're looking at houses again since the mortgage company is hopeful this time through.

Like nothing's been listed lately.

I think people are coming to the hard realization that their property they bought 3 years ago that hasn't been touched or updated in 20 years is not worth 20k more than they paid for it. And that you might have to make a short sale to even get rid of it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Aren't basically all boxers delusional assholes?

Fair point, but most of them aren't weirdos

Pacquiao comes off very Michael Jacksonesque in that piece.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    dyna also gets to post pictures that are cuter than any cat ever posted

I've always loved gus but I never caught that wedding photo. everyone would love that picture

So it's settled. Gus is excellent doge.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

f12e7000eac035a9c4bcb00638a6f1dc.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    there's a little program called LiveStreamer that lets you watch twitch streams through VLC. It's great because you don't have to deal with shitty twitch or flash running but I kinda feel bad because I guess it skips right over commercials and I'm not sure if they get the benefit of an increased viewer count.

torn but not that torn

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    The new team lead who replaced our last team lead a few months ago just resigned

And I'm pretty sure my crazy friend is going crazy again

I would like to live on a mountain and wear robes and eat only air and sun

are you

are you that crazy friend

do you have a. . .multifarious amount of persons inside of you

No, but i have a friend who is bipolar or schizophrenic or both

He had a break last year and now I think his relationship is on the rocks and he is making some bizarre emotional leaps that are not healthy

:(

it's really tough to watch someone go through a psychotic break

I don't have any advice really. the route I went put the person I love in jail so lol?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Aw. No on the interview thing. Everyone really liked me but they said I didn't have enough experience for the position.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Kitten-and-Puppy-kittens-12929269-1600-1200.jpg

can't we all just get along?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

It is part of getting punched in the brain repeatedly.

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Aw. No on the interview thing. Everyone really liked me but they said I didn't have enough experience for the position.

well fuck them then

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/30/shark-kills-woman-in-hawaii-prompts-beach-closures/

LANDSHARK WHAT DID YOU DO!?

this could see a revocation of your Knighthood.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/30/shark-kills-woman-in-hawaii-prompts-beach-closures/

Uh, that was obviously a water shark.

'cism

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Also

y'all ain't being very baller right now

some people like doges

some people like eating irish babies

it's all good

be more baller

• Options

dude I was just minding my own business when I see this old lady having like, a seizure or a stroke or something

I tried to administer mouth to mouth but

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

Awww

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Instructions unclear. What goes good with irish babies?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Kitten-and-Puppy-kittens-12929269-1600-1200.jpg

No. No peace.
    john-cat-400.jpg

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »

Church wine and depression.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

emnmnme wrote: »

No. No peace.

puppy.kitten.jpg

• Options
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/30/us/baltimore-freddie-gray-death-investigation/index.html
    Police have handed their Freddie Gray investigative files over to prosecutors a day earlier than planned, police officials said Thursday, adding that newly discovered evidence in the case indicates the transport van made a previously unreported stop before delivering Gray to the precinct.

oh just

fuck it all

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/30/us/baltimore-freddie-gray-death-investigation/index.html
    Police have handed their Freddie Gray investigative files over to prosecutors a day earlier than planned, police officials said Thursday, adding that newly discovered evidence in the case indicates the transport van made a previously unreported stop before delivering Gray to the precinct.

oh just

fuck it all

you think someone would do that

just put on a uniform and lie

• Options

oh just

fuck it all

"we bought... donuts. yeah, that's it"

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    frQm2e3.jpg

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

oh just

fuck it all

you think someone would do that

just put on a uniform and lie

Isn't that part of the job?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    So I decided to tell the story on reddit about the guy in my dads unit who put out a joint on c4 in an ammo dump and it the ensuing fire/explosion took out the entire vietnamese fire department. Some dickcheese responds "c4 is not flammable and can only be set off by a specific detonator. You are lying. Mythbusters". Nevermind the first friggin result for "is c4 flammable" is a video of c4 burning and being flammable. Yet i got 7 downvotes and the guy got 5 upvotes. Good lord reddit is such a cess pool of bullshit.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    So I decided to tell the story on reddit about the guy in my dads unit who put out a joint on c4 in an ammo dump and it the ensuing fire/explosion took out the entire vietnamese fire department. Some dickcheese responds "c4 is not flammable and can only be set off by a specific detonator". Nevermind the first friggin result for "is c4 flammable" is a video of c4 burning and being flammable. Ywt i got 7 downvotes and the guy got 5 upvotes. Good lord reddit is such a cess pool of bullshit.

it is.

here step into this decontamination chamber please.

• Options
  • Options
    (singapore has a lot of blogshops)

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    So I asked people about that Cheerwine and now Cheerwine is, at this moment, setting up a corporate tent outside my office.
    Google advertising has gone too farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    So I decided to tell the story on reddit about the guy in my dads unit who put out a joint on c4 in an ammo dump and it the ensuing fire/explosion took out the entire vietnamese fire department. Some dickcheese responds "c4 is not flammable and can only be set off by a specific detonator. You are lying. Mythbusters". Nevermind the first friggin result for "is c4 flammable" is a video of c4 burning and being flammable. Yet i got 7 downvotes and the guy got 5 upvotes. Good lord reddit is such a cess pool of bullshit.

Link it. I will upvote you.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    So I decided to tell the story on reddit about the guy in my dads unit who put out a joint on c4 in an ammo dump and it the ensuing fire/explosion took out the entire vietnamese fire department. Some dickcheese responds "c4 is not flammable and can only be set off by a specific detonator". Nevermind the first friggin result for "is c4 flammable" is a video of c4 burning and being flammable. Ywt i got 7 downvotes and the guy got 5 upvotes. Good lord reddit is such a cess pool of bullshit.

it is.

here step into this decontamination chamber please.

GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!

Edit: ITS GETTING IN MY EYES! BUT I CANT RUB IT OFF BECAUSE THAT JUST MAKES MORE GET INTO MY EYEEEEEEEEA! THE BURN THE BURRRRRRRRRN!

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    reddit is horrible

• Options
    Ilpala wrote: »

Church wine and depression.

no that's how they get made

• Options
    Last week, Davis said there were three stops: the first to put leg irons on Gray, the second "to deal with Mr. Gray" (an incident, he said, that remained under investigation) and the third to pick up a prisoner in an unrelated matter.

The new stop, which "was discovered from a privately owned camera," Davis said Thursday, came between the first and second stops.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

I love the banana included in the outfit in the third entry.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ronya wrote: »
    Last week, Davis said there were three stops: the first to put leg irons on Gray, the second "to deal with Mr. Gray" (an incident, he said, that remained under investigation) and the third to pick up a prisoner in an unrelated matter.

The new stop, which "was discovered from a privately owned camera," Davis said Thursday, came between the first and second stops.

fucking hermes conrad has nothing on these guys

they just keep limboing lower

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    reddit is horrible

Reddit is people.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    reddit is horrible

Reddit is structured to reward shitlords.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    They are arguing about whether a cigarette or paper on fire is sufficient to act as an ignition source for the explosion.
    That is the essence of that particular episode.

• Options

Well lots of stuff is flammable.

It's not unstable when in the presence of low levels of heat like others are, is probably what they meant?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-4_(explosive)#Detonation

This discussion has been closed.