Options

Nurturing [chat]'s destructive side

• Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    Btw Cultureman sounds like a rediculously racist super hero.

Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Squirtle goes for the jugular.

http://gfycat.com/UnsteadyIncomparableBactrian

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Speaking of fucked up Baltimore shit- I just saw a video where a pizza shop owner describes some people trying to set him on fire, squirting lighter fluid on him.

The fk.

• Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    that post in the baltimore thread

jesus

15 women per holding cell, not enough room to lay down, the water is unfit for drinking, 4 slices of bread and a piece of cheese per day for food

held there for days without being charged

Jesus is right, it sounds like something you'd hear about happening in a 3rd world country.

Handsome Costanza on
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i ship it

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Speaking of fucked up Baltimore shit- I just saw a video where a pizza shop owner describes some people trying to set him on fire, squirting lighter fluid on him.

The fk.

maybe his pizza was terrible

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Wow. Group's GPA is now showing on my report card for US Politics and it is... 1.23. In other words, D+! For some reason tough, my own grade is not yet showing up. That ridiculously low group average kinda makes me worried, tough.

Even in Accounting, which have the reputation for being THE class that makes people drop out of the program, we had a group GPA of 2.07. In other words, C.

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I tried to order a burger medium because I heard that is the most rare you can legally get in Germany and I was rebuffed and told they only cook well done.

There was a lit candle in the table. I almost threw hot wax in the waiter's face.

It is probably not "the most rare you can legally get"

If the regs are anything like the UK (which is likely), it will be that you need to demonstrate you are exercising sufficient care in their preparation to guard against potential food poisoning when inspected

Because rare ground meat is relatively risky they'd probably just rather not have to put in the due diligence

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I talked to a few German engineers about the burger/steak cooking situation. One was v salty about it and says he only buys steaks and ground beef to cook at home where they won't be ruined. Another recounted a trip to the U.S. where he tried to order a steak well done and the chef came out and told him that he could not in good conscience ruin a $40 steak that way and would be cooking it medium. The engineer was too stunned to argue and only ate around the edges because it got "too pink" towards the center.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

The fk.

It was DK

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I will never forgive you guys for abandoning fat puppy chat
    never forgive
    never forget

Bless your heart.
  • Options

The fk.

This is what I want to ask the protesters, how does doing that help the guy who was hunted down and killed by police for carrying little more than a pocket knife?

Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    I talked to a few German engineers about the burger/steak cooking situation. One was v salty about it and says he only buys steaks and ground beef to cook at home where they won't be ruined. Another recounted a trip to the U.S. where he tried to order a steak well done and the chef came out and told him that he could not in good conscience ruin a $40 steak that way and would be cooking it medium. The engineer was too stunned to argue and only ate around the edges because it got "too pink" towards the center.

Chefs that can't cook a well done steak well don't deserve the jacket. Forget souffles, "no pink and not dry" needs to be the new metric.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It's like blowing up a gas station because your dog was ran over by a drunk driver, makes no sense.

Handsome Costanza on
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

The fk.

If it was John Schnatter then he has it coming.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015

The fk.

This is what I want to ask the protesters, how does doing that help the guy who was hunted down and killed by police for carrying little more than a pocket knife?

based on some pictures, the protestors and the people doing shit aren't the same people.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular

The fk.

mass civil unrest is very rarely a rational thing

not that doing rational things would help anyway

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    never forgive
    never forget

The rules of chat succession are the only thing keeping D&D from descending into a CK2-esque charnel house

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

The fk.

I do kind of think once you're at the point of trying to light a stranger on fire, you're probably not thinking about too much.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

The fk.

And they'd probably respond "What guy?" because they're not protestors, they're thieves and arsonists.

People looting and burning stuff down don't care.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am disappointed in you all posting in the usurper [chat].

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Chefs that can't cook a well done steak well don't deserve the jacket. Forget souffles, "no pink and not dry" needs to be the new metric.

ewww

well done steak

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    I don't know if i'll ever be able to reproduce it

u wont, and the experience will cheapen all following steaks

sry

u should start cryin now

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

what the

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015

The fk.

based on some pictures, the protestors and the people doing shit aren't the same people.

Yeah I guess I shouldn't call them protesters. Maybe ruffians instead?

Handsome Costanza on
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    never forgive
    never forget

The rules of chat succession are the only thing keeping D&D from descending into a CK2-esque charnel house

And then it's formal Eddy's time to shine.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Holy fuck that post.

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

ewww

well done steak

A generation of chefs who think "to cook this steak well done I'll just put it on the same grill at the same temperature I put a steak going to medium on but for much longer."

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I am disappointed in you all posting in the usurper [chat].

good

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    today has been super stressful

all the news is awful things happening for terrible reasons

there's still stuff to do before sleep :(

• Options
    In france, everything is cooked one step less than what you asked for

and that's the way we like it!

• Options

Order raw vegetables, you get a pile of seeds.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    "Well-done" should always just mean "medium but I left it on for a few more seconds"

If there is no red colour left in the steak at all, you have ruined it

• Options

If there is no red colour left in the steak at all, you have ruined it

Amen.

Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

ewww

well done steak

A generation of chefs who think "to cook this steak well done I'll just put it on the same grill at the same temperature I put a steak going to medium on but for much longer."

I am certain you are right that a steak can be cooked well done without totally ruining it and it probably requires more skill. However, no matter how expertly cooked, it's never going to be as delicious as a properly cooked rare steak.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

And they will be delicious somehow!

• Options
    Geth knows about cooking organics. I bet Geth likes his well done.

Resident 8bitdo expert.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Ground beef on the other hand I don't want pink in it especially when eating out

that shit is toxic

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    at least they got the slices of bread and cheese three times a day. they ended up using some of it for pillows

the most dangerous person in the pizza guy story was probably a minor

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

And they will be delicious somehow!

Probably all the delicious wine you drank before the seeds got to the table.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.