Options

Instant [chat]

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    You know. The wildest thing I'm a part of is the black guy nod.

It's a fascinating thing when I really think about it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    It's saying. Hello. I respect you. This area is safe. Good luck.

all in one weird gesture. I don't even know who started it or how I stated doing it. but at some point I received it and returned it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »
    Kana wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    The number one issue with the apple watch is that at heart it is just the nicest digital watch ever made. An analog face is no substitute for a real analog watch.

It's a different thing.

A nice analog watch is a legacy piece. You will still be getting it worked on, cleaned, worn, and handing it down to your kids decades from now. It may or may not even tell the time any more and nobody cares because it is jewelry.

The Apple Watch is a highly functional timepiece that does a hell of a lot more, but it will be replaced by better models at a minimum every couple of years.

The gold "edition" versions baffle me because these watches, especially this model, is something fleeting and short-lived. By the time there is an apple watch air 2 or whatever that watch may very well be something long lasting.

Even better, as it demonstrates you can spend a pile of cash on something that will only last a few years max

So basically it fulfills the same primary function as an analog men's watch, but even more so

Nah, analog watches last for a LONG time.

Exactly. Maybe you bought it with a bonus back in your 20s and you're not actually at more-money-than-sense levels now

Well, with the exclusive Apple Look At My Giant Cock Watch, everyone will know immediately know that yes, you still shit money

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

all in one weird gesture. I don't even know who started it or how I stated doing it. but at some point I received it and returned it.

Would 'this area is unsafe' specifically be communicated through a differenod gesture?

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    shryke wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    The number one issue with the apple watch is that at heart it is just the nicest digital watch ever made. An analog face is no substitute for a real analog watch.

It's a different thing.

A nice analog watch is a legacy piece. You will still be getting it worked on, cleaned, worn, and handing it down to your kids decades from now. It may or may not even tell the time any more and nobody cares because it is jewelry.

The Apple Watch is a highly functional timepiece that does a hell of a lot more, but it will be replaced by better models at a minimum every couple of years.

The gold "edition" versions baffle me because these watches, especially this model, is something fleeting and short-lived. By the time there is an apple watch air 2 or whatever that watch may very well be something long lasting.

Even better, as it demonstrates you can spend a pile of cash on something that will only last a few years max

So basically it fulfills the same primary function as an analog men's watch, but even more so

Nah, analog watches last for a LONG time.

Exactly. Maybe you bought it with a bonus back in your 20s and you're not actually at more-money-than-sense levels now

Well, with the exclusive Apple Look At My Giant Cock Watch, everyone will know immediately know that yes, you still shit money

Ahh, I get your point.

The thing is, watches also function as a fashion piece (primarily so frankly) and aren't THAT expensive alot of the time.

shryke on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    mad men tonight was one of the most frustrating and heartbreaking episodes I've ever seen of a tv show

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    i'm just watching mad men now

i really like it

tyrannus on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Mario Party 1 is a terrible game to play by yourself. Just dreadful.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

Would 'this area is unsafe' specifically be communicated through a differenod gesture?
    tumblr_miasnaRRZk1qkc6bso1_500.png

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

i liked your comment about how peach could hold her breath better than mario

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

"Give me your money and/or possessions", usually while brandishing a weapon.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I like pretzels.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

I am sorry I suggested it.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

"Give me your money and/or possessions", usually while brandishing a weapon.

This post seems problematic!

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    I like pretzels.

Homemade soft pretzels are amazing.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

original.gif
    495kb
    awwww yeeaaaaaaa

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I finally figured out how to play slot cars though. The trick is to play the game like it's a piece of shit. Treat the stick like a binary input. Don't ease off before the corners. Wait until you're banging against the walls, then let go and jam on it again.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    @Jacobkosh - could I get a self-ban for a few months so I can focus on some work I have to do? Thanks!

@wandering sure i'll get you here in a bit. do you have someone you talk to off the forums that you can have get in touch with me when you're ready to come back? we don't have a ban timer, I have to unban you manually.
    @jacobkosh hmm no I actually don't!

• Options
    (this is like that part in Christmas Carol where Scrooge realizes no one wants to attend his funeral.)

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular

Have you gotten to play the lightbulb generator minigame yet?

Now that one's a classic.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    Zephiran wrote: »

Have you gotten to play the lightbulb generator minigame yet?

Now that one's a classic.

I played through the complete singleplayer map and yes, there is a blister rising on my palm.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Hopefully the S6 Edge will be mine by Wednesday. Such luscious curves, delicate lines. Come to papa, baby.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

no nod I would think

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    jacobkosh - could I get a self-ban for a few months so I can focus on some work I have to do? Thanks!

wandering sure i'll get you here in a bit. do you have someone you talk to off the forums that you can have get in touch with me when you're ready to come back? we don't have a ban timer, I have to unban you manually.
    jacobkosh hmm no I actually don't!

Do you have steam or something? You can add me if you wanna! I just seem to be genuinely terrible at figuring out my account name, but I THINK its NecoVS.

Neco on
  • Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Jacobkosh - could I get a self-ban for a few months so I can focus on some work I have to do? Thanks!

wandering sure i'll get you here in a bit. do you have someone you talk to off the forums that you can have get in touch with me when you're ready to come back? we don't have a ban timer, I have to unban you manually.

*sniff*

And there goes another. :(

Bye for now @wandering
    @Neco

DnAzame.jpg?1

• Options
    My gmail email address / hangouts is admdonkeykong. I almost never check the email but hangouts is always on on my laptop and phone.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    You know. The wildest thing I'm a part of is the black guy nod.

It's a fascinating thing when I really think about it.

When I was at PAX, it happened every single time when it was possible.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @Neco I tried to add you on Steam, thanks!

@Donkey Kong I saved your gmail, also thanks!

@Jacobkosh if worse comes to worst I could try emailing 18th level Advanced Curmudgeon patrickg@ext.penny-arcade.com, right? Or would that be putting my life in my hands

wandering on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    minorities in america leave hobo-code-esque crude etchings outside establishments and private residences

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    minorities in america leave hobo-code-esque crude etchings outside establishments and private residences

minorities in america have evolved advanced neck joints so as to survive the concrete savannah

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    i'm just watching mad men now

i really like it

easily one of my favorite shows. sad to see it go.

tonight was just brutal in a very particular way though. I don't think there's anyone here that wouldn't come out of it pretty pissed off.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so apparently there was some irreverent 'make comics of muhammad' event in texas and two people shot at it, presumably to gain entry and shoot more people? idk. a guard was shot and will live and both attackers were killed.

dang.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Neco I tried to add you on Steam, thanks!

"Donkey Kong" I saved your gmail, also thanks!

@Jacobkosh if worse comes to worst I could try emailing 18th level Advanced Curmudgeon patrickg@ext.penny-arcade.com, right? Or would that be putting my life in my hands

you can do that, yeah, but try the other avenues first.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    neco I tried to add you on Steam, thanks!

Donkey Kong" I saved your gmail, also thanks!

"Jacobkosh" if worse comes to worst I could try emailing 18th level Advanced Curmudgeon patrickg@ext.penny-arcade.com, right? Or would that be putting my life in my hands

Friend request received and accepted. :D

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    so apparently there was some irreverent 'make comics of muhammad' event in texas and two people shot at it, presumably to gain entry and shoot more people? idk. a guard was shot and will live and both attackers were killed.

dang.

je suis some dumb texan fuck

• Options
    Neco I tried to add you on Steam, thanks!

"Donkey Kong" I saved your gmail, also thanks!

"Jacobkosh" if worse comes to worst I could try emailing 18th level Advanced Curmudgeon patrickg@ext.penny-arcade.com, right? Or would that be putting my life in my hands

you can do that, yeah, but try the other avenues first.
    Alright, sounds good!

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    My gmail email address / hangouts is admdonkeykong. I almost never check the email but hangouts is always on on my laptop and phone.

dick pics inc

not even gross ones

amazing ones

• Options
    Guess I'll wander off now

• Options
    Guess I'll wander off now

eponymous

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    I'll miss you, wandering.

My reactions are about to dwindle considerably.

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
This discussion has been closed.