Options

An Emergeny Mini Phalla! Game Over! Village Victory!

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    If there's still a spot open I'd like to sign up

LostNinja on
  • Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    corvidae wrote: »
    back from the dead
    Curious, how many @s did you have when you logged back in?

• Options
    NbspNbsp she laughs, like God her mind's like a diamondRegistered User regular
    Is this game gonna start this weekend or is it toast?

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    It'll start.

It's very rare for a Phalla to start sign-ups and not begin. Maybe even unheard of. It's never happened to me in the over 5 years I've been playing (although I'm not the oldest Phallateer, nor have I played in every game).

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Game will start shortly.

I never thought I'd had to struggle for players like that. It's, demoralizing a bit.

@Egos, I'm going to swap you out of active play, since I now have enough to fill without you. Hope that's alright with you.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    @Void Slayer
    @discrider
    @corvidae
    @precisionk
    @Grunt's Ghosts
    @""Smoove Operator"
    @vertroue
    @DevoutlyApathetic
    @deamonizual
    @jaykaos
    @gizzy
    @Auralynx
    @Preda
    @Cythraul
    @The Brayster
    @Sir Fabulous
    @Obifett
    @nbsp
    @lostninja
    @dragon6860

You are all Villagers. Your village is being overrun by unsavoury mafia type people. And as any sane and completely logical village would do, you have decided to hunt the mafia out and lynch them from the nearest tree.

The victory condition of the village, remove all threats to the village

This will be a bare bones game. There are not fancy roles, no flashy rules, no big narrations.
    Unfortunately due to the timing, I'm going to be running the game mostly while at work, so I can't make any promises on any narrations.
    The results that you will see are all accurate, there are no thralls, millers, or any of that drama happening.
    This is as basic as basic can get given the number of players and the timeframes.

Vote every day, no need for retractions.

Game end is going to be Tomorrow at 6pm Kiwi Time, which is roughly 30 hours from now.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Auralynx for believing that I believed you, instead of taking what you said at face value, thinking Argentina had enough motive to steal the Greek bailout funds, reporting the information in the UK forum and then leaving it at that.
    Which is pretty much believing you for the sake of overthinking things.

• Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Auralynx because you originally quoted me and I want to help you detox early. YOU NEED A BREAK AND I AM THE ONE TO GIVE IT TO YOU.

precisionk on
  • Options
    precisionk wrote: »
    Auralynx because you originally quoted me and I want to help you detox early. YOU NEED A BREAK AND I AM THE ONE TO GIVE IT TO YOU.

No editing vote posts please. Otherwise you can change your vote record.
    You should revote.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    discrider for believing that I believed you believed me.

Hello precisionk! We tried to summon you a while ago and you did not come out but you are here now which is rad.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    No grudges
    Don't want to vote for all these nonregulars
    So .... Obifett!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Smoove for obvious* reasons

*reasons are not actually obvious

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Never don't vote for vertroue

• Options
    discrider wrote: »

You should revote.

Whoops. Yeah I put the wrong color for voting. But now you made me see the error of my ways; discrider
    discrider wrote: »

You should revote.

Whoops. Yeah I voted in the wrong color. Let me correct my vote: discrider

• Options
    Auralynx to summon me requires a heft price to awaken me from my slumber in my castle beyond the cosmos. A price in blood

• Options
    Let's have a family chat. I have eaten Which Wich lately, who has had it before? It is delicious. I am reading the Phalla rules and wow there are some pretty complicated rules. As God-Emperor of all things Phalla, I can't help but wonder why my minions are complicating the golden path I have laid forth beyond your feet when I cam down from the mountains with the rules I chiseled on the backs of two golden rabbits. YOU HAVE ALL DISAPPOINTED ME

• Options
    Look at this guy, reading the rules.

I say if you take the time to read the rules, you've already lost.

• Options
    For example, I don't even know what a Phalla is.

• Options
    DeamonIzualDeamonIzual Registered User regular
    I don't know half these names so I'll just go with Void Slayer.

• Options
    So if there is a tie all the people that tied will die?

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Aw thank you Fabby!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I'll say discrider cause I feel like I held a grudge though I forget how or why

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    I'll say JayKaos because grudges lead to a dark place.

Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    discrider for me. Lets see how this rolls out.

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options

I created the rules on the backs of the golden rabbits when I came down from the mountain. NOW, I go to see the rules again and someone decided to add 498 more rabbits to the bunch. There is an angry clan of rabbits full of rules on their backs. This is what happens when I am away.

• Options
    I don't know half these names....

See this is what the world is coming to when I leave. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR GOD-EMPEROR

DeamonIzual

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

See this is what the world is coming to when I leave. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR GOD-EMPEROR

DeamonIzual

Some might very politely argue that you've been somewhat negligent of late, m'lord.

• Options
    Aw man.

I didn't even get a role PM this game.

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Discrider because I'm all for jumping on bandwagons.

• Options
    Discrider, because I figured if at least 5 people voted for him I would too.

• Options
    Yeah, I suppose that's fair.
    "I didn't get a role PM because I'm a vanillager so you know I'm a vanillager" isn't as watertight as I thought it was.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Oh hey. Phalla. It's been awhile. Last time we played, I got so pissed off at you because people are geese. Or some creature as stupid.

So now... to vote.

Any bdaygaters still around. I've not been able to express my rage for being terrible because I ended up mafia with them the next game.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Nbsp wrote: »

Hopping on baseless day 1 bandwagons is not pro-villager behavior Nbsp.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Auralynx wrote: »

DeamonIzual

Some might very politely argue that you've been somewhat negligent of late, m'lord.

My all seeing eye knows all and sees all. Negligent I have not. Like the spider, my web has continued to be woven behind the scenes for all to enjoy the paradise they know now.

• Options
    So if there is a tie all the people that tied will die?

This. These are the words for those who enjoy the death of innocents. Justice be thy name.

Nbsp

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular

I created the rules on the backs of the golden rabbits when I came down from the mountain. NOW, I go to see the rules again and someone decided to add 498 more rabbits to the bunch. There is an angry clan of rabbits full of rules on their backs. This is what happens when I am away.

But most of those rules can be thrown out by the host!

These are not iron clad rabbits, but soft pliable ones that can be thrown around.

Although I would recommend a pair of rabbits outfitted in plate mail for your guard.

So it looks like Kime is not here, so I guess Auralynx just to find out why the first two people voted for him. Grudge or something?

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options

Unless discrider actually isn't a villager, in which case, you are the evil bastard

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

Unless discrider actually isn't a villager, in which case, you are the evil bastard

This is erroneous logic intended to make suspicion seem logical where a villager would realize that nobody but the evil know if a bandwagon on another is correct or not.

Scenarios:

Discrider is evil, I am a villager: I have no way of knowing that discrider is being rightly bandwagoned. My suspicion of late joiners is sincere if misplaced.

Discrider is evil, as am I: I am the stupidest mafia ever.

Discrider is innocent, I am a villager: See case 1 but I appear to be more vindicated here despite there not being any greater weight to my claim.

Discrider is innocent, I am a mafia: Compares similarly with case 2 though there are some plausible reasons to try and spread suspicion around. Which is exactly your behavior.

While I sincerely hope for scenario one it's probably scenario 3 given the odds.

Outside of the scenarios of my guilt or innocence I shall now note that you have made two posts that are directly in line with common mafia goals and tactics of maximizing the death count in a night as well as responding aggressively to a singleton vote.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I don't think I'm going to be awake at 6pm Kiwi time so Sir Fabulous because you are just too fabulous.