Options

Summer [chat] Done Quick

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    i dunno if i am doing nyc, but i figure if i book florida return flights for the planned dates, even if i don't go to nyc then i can just dick around florida for a few extra days

what time of year are you going?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    you can hang out with chats cool kids in nyc

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    @Hakkekage I've been eyeing Moribito. What did you like about it?

• Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4mJFlOaHlI&feature=youtu.be

that was like the only interesting round I had in 4 games, you really drop off when you don't play for a while

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Man I don't think I've ever heard so many Godwin arguments as I have in the last week regarding the bullshit
    "Planned Parenthood profits off human tissue" story.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Passerbye wrote: »

Errything

The pacing, the characters, balsa, the world building, the lore, the music, the feudal Japanese setting, balsa, the feels, the spiritual Miyazaki vibe, the art, balsa, the balsa, balsa

Balsa

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Errything

The pacing, the characters, balsa, the world building, the lore, the music, the feudal Japanese setting, balsa, the feels, the spiritual Miyazaki vibe, the art, balsa, the balsa, balsa

Balsa

I'm sensing a strong love for the main character here.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Man I don't think I've ever heard so many Godwin arguments as I have in the last week regarding the bullshit
    "Planned Parenthood profits off human tissue" story.

But hitler painted his shitty art with donated stem cells before invading Poland too

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i dunno if i am doing nyc, but i figure if i book florida return flights for the planned dates, even if i don't go to nyc then i can just dick around florida for a few extra days

October 28th - November 7th is what I'm looking at

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    qBpe1wEl.jpg

override367 on
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Fun fact: Balsa's last name is McVinegar.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

Errything

Balsa

She is a badass spear wielding warrior lady who is not a stone faced killa with no emotions like how a lot of "strong women characters" tend to be in stories

She is very well rounded

Did I mention badass

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    MONEY IS GREAT

• Options

Errything

Balsa

She is a badass spear wielding warrior lady who is not a stone faced killa with no emotions like how a lot of "strong women characters" tend to be in stories

She is very well rounded

Did I mention badass

That was what I was wondering. She sounds fantastic, I am sold. Great activity for when I can't really bend my arm very much.

• Options

ive mentioned it to people

i'd be going with girl

she wants to go shopping and i want to go to comedy clubs

i genuinely don't know what my timings would be or if i'd be able to fit folks in

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    qBpe1wEl.jpg

Is joke?

• Options

Errything

Balsa

She is very well rounded

Did I mention badass

That was what I was wondering. She sounds fantastic, I am sold. Great activity for when I can't really bend my arm very much.

Yes go watch. The episodes are only about 20 min each and they fly by. Watch with English voices, they are well done.

Also. Like. Hey passer. What's up. It's been years I think

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

i'd be going with girl

i genuinely don't know what my timings would be or if i'd be able to fit folks in

chicago has both and also doesn't have nexus near it

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

Yeah, buy if he goes to Florida, he might get to see Florida Man in action.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Shit but now there's conflict. Do I keep watching Steven Universe, or do I start on Moribito?

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Shit but now there's conflict. Do I keep watching Steven Universe, or do I start on Moribito?
    anime

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    P10 wrote: »
    anime

Ennui

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I just like to scream "HITLER" at the beginning of any argument to get it out of the way

my grandpappy didn't fly Lancasters over the Kaiser's backyard for me to separate out all my white clothes before laundry day

• Options

i'd be going with girl

Shopping in NYC is stupid and overrated and expensive

Seriously

• Options

POR QUE NO LOS DOS

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

October 28th - November 7th is what I'm looking at

Shouldn't be too bad, so long as you don't get hit by a storm. It's nearing the end of hurricane season by then, though.

I would imagine making the trip up to NYC for a couple days would be more fulfilling, but FL won't be miserable weather around that time.

• Options

Errything

Balsa

She is very well rounded

Did I mention badass

Yes go watch. The episodes are only about 20 min each and they fly by. Watch with English voices, they are well done.

I've dropped in once in a while in the last couple years for a couple hours at a time, but basically years, yeah.

Alive. On anti-anxiety meds, taking DBT classes. Getting the house ready to move somewhere near Fremont by the end of the year. Learning to be ok with not actually working right now, since taking care of my mental health is more important. I am not very good at this.

Are you still doing the poli sci student dance?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

Errything

Balsa

She is very well rounded

Did I mention badass

first against the wall when the moevolution comes

• Options

POR QUE NO LOS DOS

TWO SCREENS DOUBLE FEATURE

• Options

i'd be going with girl

Seriously

girl's family is rich

like, stupidly rich

like, "holy shit they are so fucking rich" rich

• Options
    Gim wrote: »
    qBpe1wEl.jpg

Is joke?

is actually for kids with seizures

but is also funny

• Options
    anime

This doesn't actually answer my question.

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    anime
    Moribito is least sexist anime ever.

Watch that rather that sexy rocks getting their sexy rocks off.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    her bag is worth more than any entire outfit i've worn around her

Tav on
  • Options
    redx wrote: »
    anime
    Moribito is least sexist anime ever.

Watch that rather that sexy rocks getting their sexy rocks off.

Steven Universe is incredibly non-sexist so... Is joke?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Sup cuties

• Options

Errything

Balsa

She is very well rounded

Did I mention badass

I've dropped in once in a while in the last couple years for a couple hours at a time, but basically years, yeah.

Alive. On anti-anxiety meds, taking DBT classes. Getting the house ready to move somewhere near Fremont by the end of the year. Learning to be ok with not actually working right now, since taking care of my mental health is more important. I am not very good at this.

I graduated over three years ago........

• Options

i'd be going with girl

Seriously

girl's family is rich

like, stupidly rich

like, "holy shit they are so fucking rich" rich

Oh ok then tell her I have a few Tiffanys trinkets she won't mind buying for me

• Options

Errything

Balsa

She is very well rounded

Did I mention badass

I graduated over three years ago........

Fuckin' A. Shows where I've been, sorry about that. What're you up to now?

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

Errything

Balsa

She is very well rounded

Did I mention badass

first against the wall when the moevolution comes

I will die on my cross of dubs

This discussion has been closed.