As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Podcasts] U Talkin' U2 to U2

19596979899101»

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I forget what it was called but I think my favorite mbmbam but was griffin insisting that there is literally nothing a store can do to stop you from shoplifting even if you do it right in front of the employees

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I forget what it was called but I think my favorite mbmbam but was griffin insisting that there is literally nothing a store can do to stop you from shoplifting even if you do it right in front of the employees

Starbucks castle doctrine

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Of course Adam Scott's favorite Indiana Jones is Temple of Doom

Well his favorite U2 record is How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, what do you expect.

it's either his first or third favorite depending on when you ask him

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

Starbucks castle doctrine

Thaaaaats what it was

I knew it was something castle doctrine but I also knew that it wasn't home alone castle doctrine

• Options
    Its my favorite bit too

God its so good

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Oh god I just caught myself wishing until dawn had a dating sim component

Oh god no

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular

This was definitely the case at the retail I store I worked at.

I mean, I could call the cops or ask them to please not shoplift, but an employee once detained a guy and ended up fired because of it.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    i have been a catalyst for a couple arrests but have not actually stopped anyone from the act of shoplifting

This discussion has been closed.