Options

Twitter Webcomics

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    hunter would be able to see it though

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I'm sure that there's like, somebody doing maintenance on the bottom of the freeway or something. Because Demon loves doing shit like that.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well it is a highway so he probably lived and is some bum under a bridge or something

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    But why ISN'T Jimmy the kid? It's obviously the closest non demon.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    jerkcity6072.gif

jerkcity6073.gif

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

What is obvious and what is true are not always the same thing.

Maybe that OG demon's hint at being able to leap without killing is actually true.

Maybe there is someone in a sewer or something he can possess.

Or maybe he's dead dead and now the comic will be about Sweetpea.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »

I can't believe I tried to slit your throat! Or murdered that one friend of yours! Or murdered all those military guys. Or murdered all those other maybe-not-guilty people! I guess my hand just kept slipping, oops!

• Options
    djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    The current storyline in Sufficiently Remarkable has been set at a party for a while now, where various social hijinks have been going on. Then, all of a sudden, Maki switched over to informative comics:
    end28.jpg
    but no, it turns out there was a reason for that:
    end29.jpg

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I'm sure that there's like, somebody doing maintenance on the bottom of the freeway or something. Because Demon loves doing shit like that.

Well, Jimmy's head has pretty definitely been drawn as not there, just like Hunter's head was gone back when Hunter 'died', and I don't think that's an accident. That said, if the rest of the comic _was_ entirely Hunter getting rid of all the "bad guys" in the world via demonic takeovers, that could be interesting.

• Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    moving.png

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Bethryn wrote: »

I can't believe I tried to slit your throat! Or murdered that one friend of yours! Or murdered all those military guys. Or murdered all those other maybe-not-guilty people! I guess my hand just kept slipping, oops!

Yeah uh

Allison should really probably get a firm grip on her before she gets away and kills more people

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    1442317529-TB_05_186.png
    You did your mother proud, Imogen.

Blindsprings

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    bKHzX1Yl.gif
    As Margo arrives at her supposed Manhattan high-rise apartment building, the door (?) opens, and we see, from left to right … a wall covered in vinyl siding, a vast blue emptiness, a glass door, more emptiness, the back of a toilet or maybe a faraway white panel truck, and a low-rise apartment building with first floor retail. I think “malfunctioning holodeck” may be the most logical solution here.
    It turns out the end of Star Trek: Enterprise is actually Apartment 3G.
    9PtpY9ih.gif
    Ah, it’s another Slylock Fox depicting the world just after the horrible Event, when all the animals Awoke and began turning on the poor, unprepared Homo sapiens. Here our sheriff is still foolishly attempting to enforce human law and track down a criminal, unaware that now is the time to let bygones between people be bygones and stand together to preserve the species. If I’ve learned one thing from Warner Brothers cartoons, it’s that coyotes are trained in the art of deception, so I assume that crude face is just painted on a wall in that cave, the better to lure this cowboy into a trap. The vulture looks cruelly delighted. He knows he will feast on human carrion tonight.

Coinage on
  • Options
    AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    2015-09-15RelaxationVSRectum.jpg
    Relaxation Vs. Rectum
    by admin on September 15, 2015 at 12:01 am

Life isn’t always fair.

As the weather gets colder the likelihood of cats sleeping on my chest at night increases, with it the odds of waking up to a face full of cat butt.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I am still genuinely curious as to if Allison is actually doing Death's Head

Marvel has been pretty webcomic person friendly lately and they've teased a new Death's Head series coming in the next few months

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Also, I was looking at Josh's website, and did you know that in 2006 A3G was still a real comic with actual art? I kind of assumed it had been drifting in dreamland for decades.
    C5wv9QP.jpg
    With fanart by David Willis!
    18h3YDD.jpg

Coinage on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    hey could we maybe post demon behind spoilers while this scene is going on so I don't have to see a maimed child every time I open this thread?

• Options
    sure, done.

• Options
    sure, done.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    syag8ys6d18d.png
    The only down-side was the F.
    42wnxshy5wab.png

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I said we can test it on the homeless
    They get to pee indoors we get human test subjects it's win win
    I was quietly stared at for weeks

• Options
    3hVnTgL.gif
    Coinage wrote: »
    bKHzX1Yl.gif

what

even for a3g this feels incomprehensible

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    2015-09-15RelaxationVSRectum.jpg
    Relaxation Vs. Rectum
    by admin on September 15, 2015 at 12:01 am

Life isn’t always fair.

Oh. my. god. This was me last night. I was snuggling with the cat and my wife was planning to kill the cat. We compromised by putting the cat in her room. (Though it took me a while to fall asleep cuz I kept hearing her piteous meowing from the other end of the house. On the other hand, my wife slept like a log.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    1442309641-VIBE206.jpg

Vibe is never incomprehensible
    Patois Glossary:

unuh - you, plural

Bloodclaat - a strong swear, bloodcloth

Fire de a mus mus tail, 'im tink a cool breeze - set a rat's tail on fire and he thinks there's a cool breeze. idiom meaning that the inexperienced will always misinterpret trouble and the attention that it brings.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    ahahah what the fuck vibe that is amazing

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    well thats grody

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Fire de a mus mus tail, 'im tink a cool breeze - set a rat's tail on fire and he thinks there's a cool breeze. idiom meaning that the inexperienced will always misinterpret trouble and the attention that it brings.

This is a fucking quality idiom by the way

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

because demon is badly written i don't know why this keeps confusing the thread

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    If I remember right, if another demon is closer you fizzle out

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I thought you could only jump if a non-demon is closest. If another demon is closest, you die for real? And it's not really clear who is closest, hunter or the kid

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    I thought you could only jump if a non-demon is closest. If another demon is closest, you die for real? And it's not really clear who is closest, hunter or the kid

Turns out batman was hanging out on the underside of the car so now Jimmy is Batman

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    1442309641-VIBE206.jpg

Vibe is never incomprehensible
    Patois Glossary:

unuh - you, plural

Bloodclaat - a strong swear, bloodcloth

Someone watched The Thing recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjIXwkX1e48

• Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    This probably is old news, but I just found out Marmadukes creator passed away a couple weeks ago. He was 91, and still plugging away at the comic. Don't know if they're going to zombify That comic though.

• Options
    Marm....

• Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    nm

statler on
    qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    BAD MACHINERY SPOILERS