As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Any beer lovers interested in beer trade/bottle share?

13»

• Options
    f33rNapalmf33rNapalm Registered User regular
    DDay629 wrote: »
    First chance to be back on the forum since I got home. Just want to say it was such a pleasure to meet/catch up with all of you and I can't wait till I have a chance to do it again. Also is there a final list of all the beers we tasted somewhere?

It was a ton of fun. I'm still shocked we didn't get a noise complaint. And we've got a full list of everything we opened that night, once we're all unpacked I'll post it as a Google doc, as well as the sign in/untappd sheet.
    nixter wrote: »
    Hey, did you guys end up cracking open the Beard beer? Was it any good?

We opened it, it was decent. A little yeasty, like a funky Pale.

• Options
    hexx462hexx462 Registered User regular
    Massive props to @f33rNapalm and his crew of absolutely lovely people. Not only was everyone chill the conversation was great and the breadth of beers I tasted was massive. I had a blast!

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Thanks @f33rNapalm for putting this all together, we had a BLAST!!! And thanks @Bull for bringing the IPAs, I just had the last of my stash to ring in the Fall season - DIPA...soooo delicious.