Options

[chat]wave

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    I want a buffet that serves bison

Called Buffetlo

make it Cajun-style and call it Buffaletta

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    In Buffalo

where the buffet that serves buffalo is in the shape of a buffalo

It can be a Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffetlo

I believe you see where I am going with this. Feel free to mentally follow this train of thought to the inevitable conclusion.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    What if you made a game where you leveled... down??

*codes furiously*

Square's TWEWY beat you to it. Raise yourself to lvl 100, get 1 xp. Lower yourself to lvl 1, get a billion xp.

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Every time I've had Bison I've thought this would be better if it were a different meat.
    It's always like "This burger tastes not quite right and not quite as good as it should" "It's bison!" "Huh"
    Not a fan.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    what is so disgusting about the mcrib?

it will have to be explained to me because according to this site I'm 5150 kilometres from a location that sells the mcrib

It is a perfectly serviceable fast food item

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Pho, but instead of broth, Jack daniels

i think you've departed the imaginary border of hyper Chinese-American fusion and instead crossed the Rubicon into "what if everyone were an alcoholic" land

Ok, fine, fair enough. That Jack Daniels maple syrup they make

still gross dude! at least use something vaguely soup like like

campbell's soup instead of regular broth

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I want a buffet that serves bison

Called Buffetlo

make it Cajun-style and call it Buffaletta

mmmmmmmmmmmm now i want a muffaletta

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    family-owned SMEs are really awkward when there's family fights

looking at how happily harmonious my extended family is, I bet a lot of it can be attributed to the fact that none of us are in business with anyone else

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    It's downright obscene

This is a genius idea

Almost as good as my idea for a giant crab Rangoon you can substitute for a bagel

re: bagel ideas

you've heard of the squagel

I bring you the rectagel

50% more bagel than a squagel

WHY AINT NO ONE EVER MADE A GENERAL GAO SUB

1044914_10152952493925338_1115933301_n.jpg?oh=9bd90263e30c24a771d6ada3b0fd54d4&oe=56B1F60F

7sRdrgal.jpg

A portion of their website is in Comic Sans.

• Options

it will have to be explained to me because according to this site I'm 5150 kilometres from a location that sells the mcrib

well, what is a perfectly serviceable fast food item to you

is a mcd's cheeseburger a decent burger? a good burger? an awful burger? We need to establish a baseline here.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    right, jacob- i love sweet stuff. i love thick, brown sugary, tangy bbq sauces. i'm all about sweet!

but the mcrib sauce is like magically thickened cherry kool aid with cough medicine. it's horrible.

abd: the mcrib is so gross. it's basically just this reconstituted pork patty on a bun and with bbq sauce and i think onions and pickles? i am not super snobby about only eating 'whole' foods. it doesn't bother me that it's like, ground pork from probably the grossest parts of the pig. but the texture is just so obscene. it's sandy and insubstantial and like scrapple (you probably don't know that) except without the characteristic saltiness or char on the outside. it's just a soft, limp, grainy, sad thing.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    is it just me or is master of none kinda bad

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015

i think you've departed the imaginary border of hyper Chinese-American fusion and instead crossed the Rubicon into "what if everyone were an alcoholic" land

914637C_Chunky_Rigatoni.png

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options

well, what is a perfectly serviceable fast food item to you

chinese mexican burrito

• Options
    chinese mexican burrito has the greatest logo and webpage

and, fuck, the food actually looks pretty good

IMG_2330.JPG

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    that's the best example of their "50/50" style of food presentation. Which they, perhaps, rely on overly much if you're going to be a food critic about it.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    when i go to chinese buffets i get lo mein and fried rice (and if they have it, the thin rice noodles- singapore rice noodles some places call them?). then the meats are general tso's, boneless spare ribs, chicken or beef teriyaki on a stick, and coconut shrimp if they have it

some amalgamation of that over and over until death greets me

• Options

i recommend eating this with Guy Fieri's signature ranch-dipped meat pickle

• Options
    also re: my chinese buffet approach- my racist uncle would always criticize my choice because he's like, don't get bulk shit like noodles and rice. that's cheap for them to make.

and i'm like, but i enjoy those things...

to which he responds yeah but then the restaurant's getting off easy, you need to get your money's worth

lol

• Options
    edited November 2015
    In Buffalo

I believe you see where I am going with this. Feel free to mentally follow this train of thought to the inevitable conclusion.

"We were riding on the train when we looked out the window and saw that the conductor had jumped off and was running into a cornfield. He yelled something about feeling free to stay on the train.

Long story short, we are now all ghosts."

Gim on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    ok ,watery sweet doesn't sound that appealing

I need to try this though

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

The barely necessary french translation makes this great.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    chinese mexican burrito has the greatest logo and webpage

and, fuck, the food actually looks pretty good

IMG_2330.JPG

there's way too much sauce on that shit

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    also re: my chinese buffet approach- my racist uncle would always criticize my choice because he's like, don't get bulk shit like noodles and rice. that's cheap for them to make.

to which he responds yeah but then the restaurant's getting off easy, you need to get your money's worth

lol

my dad used to react like this when I put ice in my fountain soda

dad, i don't give a shit if this reduces the value proposal of my 7-11 soda by 10 cents, we live in a desert hellhole and it's 110 degrees outside, i want some fucking ice in my beverage

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    no mr simpson, not the steam trays

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Also, I was going to respond "*blank look*"

but you all ruined that by making me want to respond in a more interactive fashion

• Options
    Gim wrote: »
    In Buffalo

"We were riding on the train when we looked out the window and saw that the conductor had jumped off and was running into a cornfield. He said something about feeling free to stay on the train.

Long story short, we are now all ghosts."

then the train was suplexed by some jerk outta nowhere

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

I'm wary of any product that has the words ball and bustin' that close to each other.

• Options

yes exactly

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

lol

my dad used to react like this when I put ice in my fountain soda

dad, i don't give a shit if this reduces the value proposal of my 7-11 soda by 10 cents, we live in a desert hellhole and it's 110 degrees outside, i want some fucking ice in my beverage

*shaking my head*

Ice in the soda is a fools gambit, son

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options

lol

what a sei gwai lo

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    and then Gim was the demons ghosts

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    that's the best example of their "50/50" style of food presentation. Which they, perhaps, rely on overly much if you're going to be a food critic about it.

I mean, its actually pretty cool. It's a restaurant in a strip mall making Chinese food burritos, if you're expecting fancy plating you can politely fuck off and go somewhere else.

It does make me want to try making burritos out of bulgogi and kimchi though.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    "Pub Inspired"

75hA6NS.png

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    My chinese foods of choice are hot & sour soup and scallion pancakes

Used to go for the lemon / orange chicken, back when I ate meat, which is also about as super-sweet and hyper-americanized as it comes

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Oh my god there is a testimonial on their website that uses the phrase, "Go from six to mignight."

Great, the burritos make your dick hard. Thanks for that image bud.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    Alazull wrote: »
    It does make me want to try making burritos out of bulgogi and kimchi though.

i can see it

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

lol

There's a sushi buffet I go to sometimes. There's always a guy standing by the empty snow crab leg area, waiting. As soon as the legs come out, he takes like, 20 of them. Not because they're good. They're not. They are disgusting. They are z-grade frozen seafood. But they're nevertheless the most expensive item for the restaurant to buy. And that guy is getting his money's worth, enjoyment and good sense be damned!

I will never understand this attitude.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    is it just me or is master of none kinda bad

It's fine. It is very drawn out in places

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    My dick has been hard since we've been talking about the McRib

This discussion has been closed.