Options

The [Love] threads sends its thoughts, prayers, and cheesecakes to Angelina

19495969798100»

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I find UK and Australians doing bad American accents to be extremely funny, I can only imagine a French Canadian doing the same is also funny!

My brother can speak German with an Australian accent
    He did it for his friend in OZ that he had to do it again for him while he was at work

• Options
    Dis'Dis' Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Basically, Canadian English is boring and unaccented near as any version of English can be, and I wish it had more flavour if that makes sense.

Everyone has an accent, your accent is not the centre of the accentverse!

Also don't talk about Scottish accents as if they were one single accent!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Basically, Canadian English is boring and unaccented near as any version of English can be, and I wish it had more flavour if that makes sense.

hahahahahaha oh god no it ain't.

edit: if you want to feel exotic just go to australia for a while. We love canadians.

I'd love to visit Aus someday, especially during this time of the year what with it being basically summer for Christmas as I understand it.

And the fact that your toilets flush the other direction. Madness.

Shame about the government though.

Yep, Summer Christmas. 43 degrees (or 110 in the old money) and you're eating piping hot, freshly roasted meat for lunch.
    Dunnies go the same way here.
    Our government is a joke, yeah. So, how's the 2016 election shaping up for you? Are you going to get the maniac (Trump), the idiot savant (Carson), the used-car salesman (Clinton), or the only one that actually gives a shit about your millions of war veterans (Sanders)?

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular

edit: if you want to feel exotic just go to australia for a while. We love canadians.

I'd love to visit Aus someday, especially during this time of the year what with it being basically summer for Christmas as I understand it.

Yep, Summer Christmas. 43 degrees (or 110 in the old money) and you're eating piping hot, freshly roasted meat for lunch.
    Our government is a joke, yeah. So, how's the 2016 election shaping up for you? Are you going to get the maniac (Trump), the idiot savant (Carson), the used-car salesman (Clinton), or the only one that actually gives a shit about your millions of war veterans (Sanders)?

I'm from the UK but Bernie Sanders has as much chance of being elected as Jeremy Corbyn (the leader of the UK Labour Party)

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2015

wtf is wrong with you chris

christmas lunch is fresh crustaceans and mangoes, everyone knows this

edit: also Corehealer is Canadian so sadly, he's actually got boasting rights when it comes to government, as of recently.

tynic on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

edit: also Corehealer is Canadian so sadly, he's actually got boasting rights when it comes to government, as of recently.

Bloody South Australians! Mangoes and seafood? For Christmas day lunch?!? No wonder your economy was so shit.

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Another love thread has come and gone. Thanks for making it a good one, folks!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

Bloody South Australians! Mangoes and seafood? For Christmas day lunch?!? No wonder your economy was so shit.

At least we're seasonally appropriate and not beholden to some outmoded colonial tradition that bears no relationship with an antipodean climate.

This discussion has been closed.