As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Double Secret Boxes (update: YOU WERE NOT PREPARED!)

• Options
    skellerskeller San DiegoRegistered User regular
    My six boxes got me:
    125l84ilxalf.jpg

Emu
    Corrupted Garruk

East 14 Logo
    Hotdog Fairy

Viking
    Merch 1.0 (2013)

Gideon
    '80s Tycho

Blonde Lookout
    AI Logo

Hotdog Fairy
    Binwin Bronzebottom

The only ones of these I already had were '80s Tycho and AI Logo so I'm pretty happy with this pull.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    blighttdm wrote: »

My DSB order from December.

Only unboxing video I've watched in full.

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    blighttdm wrote: »

My DSB order from December.

Only unboxing video I've watched in full.

Makes sense, I mean you can't watch the 18 minute long video that Lazorz and I uploaded because you need that time to edit the Aus Pin Trading Panel, right? Right?

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    A little from column A

• Options
    sirenitisireniti USARegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    pretty happy with this pull :)
    tfdhihbfvovz.jpeg

sorry @hingo, i think we stole your BM :/

ordered with a crap ton of other stuff for those who are conspiracy theorizing including sets, single pins, and Enfu's Cute Grit (which is awesome and recommended!)

sireniti on
  • Options
    You know how you're trading me the enfu set?

Yeah I'd like to change what you're giving me if we can PM sent.

:P

• Options
    JanelStarrJanelStarr Vancouver, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    My first set of DSB pulls. Ordered last Friday with the enfu set and a tshirt. I'm super happy, mostly because I just started collecting and I think it's pretty good. :)

Thanks @Hingo!

JanelStarr on
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    JanelStarr wrote: »
    My first set of DSB pulls. Ordered last Friday with the enfu set and a tshirt. I'm super happy, mostly because I just started collecting and I think it's pretty good. :)
    Edit: won't post the picture, will have to figure it out later

@janelstarr are you trying to post via mobile or on your desktop? If mobile, it's easiest to post the picture to twitter, then copy-paste the twitter URL in the forum (since the forum auto-embeds twitter posts).

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    JuicesirJuicesir The Boy with the D&D Tattoo Registered User regular
    SOOOOOOOOOOO, RANDOMLY GOT THIS IN THE MAIL TODAY

ajot8y.jpg

• Options
    AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Juicesir wrote: »

That's pretty awesome. They could have just said "Oops, oh well." But they owned up and did something about it. Kudos, PA Merch Team

• Options
    JuicesirJuicesir The Boy with the D&D Tattoo Registered User regular
    I really was not prepared. I was expecting it to somehow be another Secret Santa drop. I love this community.

• Options
    rentfnrentfn Registered User regular
    I was able to get one box, after I showed up three minutes late....kinda lucked out thou

vvoimrizrzk8.jpg

• Options
    sirensiren Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Got 2 of these today. 1 for me and 1 for my wife
    j02zlq2rlt8y.jpg

siren on
  • Options
    Count3DCount3D Count Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    Is it unusual to not receive a shipping confirmation email if you live in Canada? I received an order confirmation email the day I ordered my blind boxes but no shipping email. Tried emailing Customer Service and Merch about this, no response.

• Options
    AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I live in the U.S. and have only gotten one shipping confirmation in about 5 orders. I don't think it's a Canada thing. The email stuff has often taken a few days for me too. You are probably fine, but definitely keep an eye on it.

• Options
    Squire_PugSquire_Pug Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So is the unmixed DSB orders done on the earlier orders?

I am in international consolidation so my orders are in a black hold of nowhere-ness...

If this comes to me (crosses every available appendage), then I may get the DSB illidan pin before the parcels appear...

• Options
    ThurorThuror Registered User regular
    Here's the aftermath of my latest unboxing. I ordered six boxes. Lots of pins that I currently don't have to add to the collection I started this year at PAX Prime.

rR1vzBzl.jpg

Much better than the five castle guys in each box that I got from the Thanksgiving run.

• Options
    D0rkAnglD0rkAngl Lynnwood, WARegistered User regular
    Also blind merch in the mail.

• Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    Apparently I skipped the wrong batch of DSBs. Stupid unemployment and Christmas ... :P

• Options
    zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    Very cool that some who were not lucky were rewarded anyways with a DSB merch pin. I was not fortunate in my 9 boxes and don't think I'm in that group that gets the surprise. Very happy for those that do, though! Enjoy your stocking stuffers!

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Count3D wrote: »
    Is it unusual to not receive a shipping confirmation email if you live in Canada? I received an order confirmation email the day I ordered my blind boxes but no shipping email. Tried emailing Customer Service and Merch about this, no response.

I live in the US and got 1 shipping confirmation in the last 4 orders. All 4 were with the same (cheapest) shipping option.

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    If you chose the cheapest shipping option to Canada you get a shipment conformation sometimes. Even if you do get a shipment confirmation the tracking number doesn't work. The only thing it tells you is when your package crosses the border. It still takes a while to get here, I just got my blind boxes on Thursday that I had ordered back on thanksgiving. You will probably get them next week. I'd send an email if you don't have them by the 24th.

Wraith90 on
  • Options
    And I just received a nice email from PA's Merchandise Customer Service. The order shipped December 12th and the tracking information got stuck between store server and fulfillment server. I've got the tracking number now, my boxes should be here Monday or Tuesday. Thanks PA! :)

• Options
    JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular

I got one too, that was really nice of them

PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • Options
    JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015

JKwon on
    PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • Options
    brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    My 4 DSB Black Friday pulls:

Prime 14 Logo
    Prime 15 Logo
    Jerkimedes
    PNW Tycho
    Badge Tycho
    Vampire Tycho
    Jim Darkmagic
    DSB Merch

So, yeah, pretty stoked for that.

• Options
    zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    Pretty stoked to see a DSB merch pin show up with the letter today! Good people at that Penny Arcade store for sending that out, as I totally didn't expect it!

• Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Never got any shipping info from the Dec 12th Order, but it's here in AUS already! (Starting to wonder if I actually picked express shipping and didn't realise)

Will have to wait until after work to open them though. Hopefully I can change my Sig (Wishful thinking, but thinking nonetheless)

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    JKwon wrote: »

I got one too, that was really nice of them

I got one of these in the mail too! Gonna put it to good use come PAX South :)

• Options
    ajetog@gmail.comajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    Was amazed to get the Letter and Pin from Penny Arcade in today's mail. Never thought I would get one as well, only had one box in the order from Thanksgiving's early batch. Second order of 12 boxes came a few days later. With a blind merch pin in it! So now I can trade one, at South.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Count3D was warned for this.
    My first DSB order arrived!
    mod edit: removed img tags from oversized image
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/qq/7md7smrfzjc2.jpg

No DSB Merch but 7 news ones to my collection.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    I also got a letter+pin combo in the mail today. That was really good of them.

• Options
    Rod.HRod.H Running from the Dropbears...Registered User regular
    I too in Australia, have received their Dec 12th order today, and I know I did choose a faster shipping method. However, I'll let the picture speak for itself.
    010_zpsx2g8dxs9.jpg

• Options
    That's crazy man what's happening with the petrol price?!

• Options
    Rod.HRod.H Running from the Dropbears...Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    They've jumped to 130.5-135.9 a liter, which makes driving a car that needs 98 suck....but it's not time for the Thunderdome just yet, that's when the beer runs out.

Rod.H on
  • Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Rod.H wrote: »
    They've jumped to 130.5-135.9 a liter, which makes driving a car that needs 98 suck....but it's not time for the Thunderdome just yet, that's when the beer runs out.

I've often thought that the best strategy in a post apocalyptic world is to stock pile as much booze and as many cigarettes as you can. People will trade ANYTHING for them after a short time.

• Options
    OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    Opened mine finally as a seperated them out to place in stockings for my sons and I.
    Not great, but I did get the DSB apology letter as well so that makes up for the lack of much here.
    hir2dbwuio7k.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Did the Canadian Merch come in a padded envelope or box?

fishfishmonkeyhat on