Options

Gesaffel[chat]

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    That's fairly long indeed. Ehh... http://www.babble.com/beauty/the-25-most-beautiful-easy-updos-2/ shrug? Lots of sites similar to this.

Can't do that because it pulls back and reveals a massive forehead and areas where my hair was starting to recede pre-transition.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Cinders rad routinely coudles me despite the height difference fyi hth

I'm not so much complaining about feasibility of cuddling, that really hasn't ever bothered me. You just need a nice big bed, and you can adjust yourselves.

It's about hair, and the fact that looking down on all my partners in just about any position where I'm not on my back means all my hair falls in front of my face. Or goes in my mouth. which gets kind of distracting really quickly.

this sounds terrible

need some sort of cuddle scrunchie or something

Well, really I need to find some way to put my hair up where it doesn't just pull everything back, which I don't really like the look of. Haven't found it yet though.

How long is hair?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6oz0w069skxfvk0/20160206_215739.jpg?dl=0

Here it is mostly straightened.

High messy bun for sho

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Abolish the abolishing system

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    cuddle the abolish system

hugs not drugs, etc.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    That's fairly long indeed. Ehh... http://www.babble.com/beauty/the-25-most-beautiful-easy-updos-2/ shrug? Lots of sites similar to this.

Can't do that because it pulls back and reveals a massive forehead and areas where my hair was starting to recede pre-transition.

Ah, do a low bun at the nape of your neck. You can part hair in the front.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Abolish the abolishing system

Abolish knitdan.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Thanks SIG!

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    you're all going on the list as enemies of the revolution

the bourgeois cuddlecrats will be shot in the street

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Abolish kedidan

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    One nice thing about being with much shorter people is that their head sort of just fits right between my breasts while we're standing up, and everything just sort of fits together and it's great.

I want to know Cinders, do you get upper back pain trying to make out with all us munchkin people?

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Sig's hair game on point like whoa

sig.gif
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    MrAnthropy wrote: »

hugs not drugs, etc.

Why not both?

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    shryke wrote: »
    One nice thing about being with much shorter people is that their head sort of just fits right between my breasts while we're standing up, and everything just sort of fits together and it's great.

I want to know Cinders, do you get upper back pain trying to make out with all us munchkin people?

Doing yoga through college has left me quite flexible.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

This will be very useful when I have a bit more length. <3

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Abolish kedidan

knitdan we've got to stand up for ourselves.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

Can I at least be put up against "the wall" first? I've heard so much about it.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Alarms=>edit=>change from seven to six=>SADNESS

sig.gif
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016

hugs not drugs, etc.

Why not both?

Look, red, we've got to abolish something, and nobody is exactly serious about this whole 'wage system' thing.

Edit: And obviously the thing to be abolished has to rhyme, and nobody wants to get rid of pugs, so...

MsAnthropy on
    Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    Neco wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »

This will be very useful when I have a bit more length. <3

Yeah I do this literally every day to start out with because I'm super lazy

• Options
    edited February 2016
    I move as fast as that mastiff moves in that video I posted.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options

It does seem unfair for the 1% to get 97% of the wall too.

I'll allow it.

• Options
    TraitorNarwhal

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I want to cuddle right now

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    As Australia converted to the metric system long ago, I shall announce that I am 5 metres, 4 centimetres tall

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    Though once, while this really short guy who had been chatting with me was sitting at this bar, I wanted to be on like, head level with him, so I basically braced my legs off each other to make myself get down that low. That got a bit sore.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

Don't worry, Gim, in the terror I am sure we will find a reason to put you against the wall

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @simonwolf I forgot how bad the animation was in the 90's.

Been a while since I watched Bubblegum Crisis 2040. I remember watching this like in bits and pieces in high school.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

hugs not drugs, etc.

Why not both?

Look, red, we've got to abolish something, and nobody is exactly serious about this whole 'wage system' thing...

How about tipping?

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    As Australia converted to the metric system long ago, I shall announce that I am 5 metres, 4 centimetres tall

How many australian death spiders is that?

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular

Don't worry, Gim, in the terror I am sure we will find a reason to put you against the wall

This is oddly comforting

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh hey actually as long as it's on my mind

Does chat have any suggestions for games that would be good to play with a non-gamer partner? Ideally ones I already have (SNES!) but other ideas are welcome!

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    simonwolf I forgot how bad the animation was in the 90's.

Been a while since I watched Bubblegum Crisis 2040. I remember watching this like in bits and pieces in high school.

Yeah. Most things not Miyazaki or Disney were fairly crap.

• Options
    kirby superstar

sig.gif
  • Options
    SOTAR you have caused harm to me which is a violation of the First Law Of Robotics and I demand satisfaction.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I'M SWIMMING IN DICK PICS

• Options
    kirby superstar

Kirby anything.

• Options
    Beat em'ups are a good choice

• Options
    Not to be confused with the Firth Law of Robotics, which states that all robots produced in the UK must have a posh accent.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    simonwolf I forgot how bad the animation was in the 90's.

It was my gateway anime, aired on Saturday nights on a free to air station down here. I think the Boomer animations are pretty good for a TV anime in its time, but compared with what's being achieved nowadays, it can look rough.

simonwolf on
This discussion has been closed.