Options

[Trailers] Chapter 2

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Pretty sure that Nice Guys trailer gives the ending away.
    Never watch the full trailers.

Panda4You on
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I haven't seen a The Nice Guys trailer since the second one a few months back. I feel good about this choice I've made.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    An accurate ww1 game would you getting cold and wet for 4 years and then dying because you've been ordered to run across an open field towards a machine gun embankment, or just staying cold and wet the whole time and then dying of Spanish flu when you get home.

World War 1 fucking sucked.

This is why I'm gonna sit this one out

I'm waiting for Battlefield: Emu War

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    An accurate ww1 game would you getting cold and wet for 4 years and then dying because you've been ordered to run across an open field towards a machine gun embankment, or just staying cold and wet the whole time and then dying of Spanish flu when you get home.

I'm pretty sure no Battlefield game has ever been truly accurate to the war it portrays.

593666724_je3Ne-2100x20000.jpg

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    This was in front of Civil War, but it seems to have existed for three months! Three!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_nGAbFkmk

Looks stupid, frankly. All the wrong kind of preachy spearheaded by two people who are the cool kinds of rich people, man.

• Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    edited May 2016

I'm pretty sure no Battlefield game has ever been truly accurate to the war it portrays.
    well the only inaccurate thing in that comic is that he didn't shout "Flashheart, HA HA!" before flying in to the crevasse of a mountain.

DanHibiki on
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Ice age looks terrible. I enjoyed inferno (as much as you can enjoy that kind of schlock) and the movie seems like it could be ok

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Yeah, for ice age I'm saying to myself, "why not just watch the first one?" And for inferno I'm saying, "sure, why not?"

• Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Ice Age is the franchise that just won't die, and they get dumber with every sequel. :?

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    davidsdurions on
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I think I am tired of covers in trailers.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    I think I am tired of covers in trailers.

I also hate movies that show nothing but sizzle quotes to start a trailer off. They are almost as bad as the "showing the audience stupidly reacting to our jump scares." I mean wow you got someone to jump at a scary movie, clearly this film is fucking scary man!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    The cover for trailers should just be the poster, which means you need to actually make good posters again, even you jerks pumping out VOD movies.

• Options
    Oh and that Fathers and Daughters trailer actually looks good, like it might do something beyond the usual emotional blackmail those films use, which means it might be the first good Voltage Pictures movie.

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    That looks surprisingly sam rami / terry gilliam, shine on you crazy diamond Kevin.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Oooh snap! It might actually turn out decent! :D

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    the woods looks like the blair witch again

hard pass

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    There goes 400 hours of my life

https://youtu.be/qvBf6WBatk0

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

After Civ V they won't get my money immediately. I will wait for them to release whatever expansion actually makes their game playable.

• Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    it's just not the same without Leonard Nimoy...

• Options

After Civ V they won't get my money immediately. I will wait for them to release whatever expansion actually makes their game playable.
    DanHibiki wrote: »
    it's just not the same without Leonard Nimoy...

These are both very true comments.

• Options
    Quite spoilerth, but really, come on, it's a Dave Franco movie, so who cares?

https://youtu.be/AX1BTiHzq-I

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    The Running Man only it's less cool because we don't deserve the cool version.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Alternatively, Series 7: The Contenders with smartphones and twitter handles.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKM5Qq-ZuLM

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y&spfreload=10

That certainly looks like an Assasin Creed movie.

• Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=789BYHyMTT4

I have such mixed feelings about this traiiler. The visuals are great and make me want to be hyped, the music choices for the trailer not so much. As much as I love the franchise AND Fassbender, I have a hard time getting my hopes up.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Well hopefully the movie puts out an actual plot other than the crap the games shit out, because holy god their actual plot is garbo. They are the height of fun gameplay in shit tastic story. Which will probably bode ill for this movie.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Look, if two dualing conspiracies fighting over space wizard doodads for the last ten thousand years ain't your jam, that's cool.
    but I love it

CaptainNemo on
    PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    Look, if the plot isn't an incomprehensible mash of conspiracy theories then the movie is doing something wrong.

... Just like if 45% of the movie isn't spent just running around trying to pick up flags.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    darkmayo wrote: »

It's different, I'll give it that.

AC looks terrible. Awful CG, check. Out of place rap music, check.
    Random game fanservice, check.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

more like off-brand millenial-pandering version of The Game

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Tomanta wrote: »

I have such mixed feelings about this traiiler. The visuals are great and make me want to be hyped, the music choices for the trailer not so much. As much as I love the franchise AND Fassbender, I have a hard time getting my hopes up.

I liked the music choice

but instead of work in the shadows to serve the light they definitely should have used 'nothing is true, everything is permitted'

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    It's ridiculous the number of movie trailers that have "woman in bra or bikini" as their thumbnail.

• Options
    FalxFalx Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y&spfreload=10

That certainly looks like an Assasin Creed movie.

I only hope and pray that somewhere, somehow, a savvy extra will do the live action version of a spazzing out physics glitch in the background of a scene and not get caught.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »

more like off-brand millenial-pandering version of The Game
    With Franco as the secret villain, probably. Or Roberts as the double-secret villain, who created the whole thing.

sig.gif
  • Options
    SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    It's ridiculous the number of movie trailers that have "woman in bra or bikini" as their thumbnail.

"Blake Lively being eaten by shark" summarised by "Blake Lively looking hot in bikini" got a genuine lol out of me

ALRIGHT FINE I GOT AN AVATAR
    Steam: adamjnet
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Saw a trailer for the next Star Wars movie before Civil War, *sploosh*

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski