Options

moby [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    David Brent had one glimmer of an inner life when he stood up to his friend. One tiny glimmer. Maybe another when he sang.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

Hmm, yeah, this does look pretty great.

Bonus points: has a character voiced by Justin Roiland.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    also a 10% tweet hit rate is like, about 10 to 100 times better than pretty much every other twitter in existence

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    except for true bae megan amram of course

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

The US Office was a hit before the long-term plot progressed at all.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    At the bar

Notable patrons include:

First non-white girl adult Fro made out with (about a year ago) with her scrublord rasta bf

Rebel war call hollering cowboy duchek

That is all

We should probably text how sad we are at each other

But did you hear how strong my quads getting

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    The Office was too much bad soap opera

YOU'RE too much bad soap opera!
    IDIOT

• Options

IDIOT

Neco please go easy on Neco.

TIA.

• Options

IDIOT

Damnit neco Jim and Dwight neco I told you to stop fighting

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    DK any idea why there is so much lag between your cam and the game feed?

The capture box that pulls the video from the PC over to my laptop, which was running the stream, introduces a second or so of lag. I think open broadcaster could have corrected for it by delaying the camera feed, I just need to fiddle with settings.

Oh I see.

On a side note I dont know if you listened to the Bombcast this week, but the story about Occulus' VR DRM was pretty interesting. Especially the measures the guy who makes the Vive compatibility patch had to take.

tl;dr Once occulus put this DRM in the only way to beat was for this guy to also skip the drm for games so it also makes all Occulus games free.

Sounds like the guy really hates this approach but Occulus forced his hand.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2016
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    also a 10% tweet hit rate is like, about 10 to 100 times better than pretty much every other twitter in existence

i mean, presumably people post their favorite tweets of his here? and i find most of it to be total garbage. ostensibly i'd like even fewer than 1/10 if i took it right from the spigot, unless dril fans are bad curators. also comparing it to like, an avg twitter account seems crazy! 12 year olds have twitter accounts. being funnier than the typical twitter account isn't impressive, unless you mean funnier than the typical successful comedy twitter account. i don't really consume twitter so i can't speak to that.

it is probably dickish of me to have to tell everyone how horrible and uninspired dril is every time his fans talk about him tho so. i will try to knock it off in the future ^_^;

Organichu on
  • Options
    Guys, some real shit went down in the office. I know it's hard to believe Americans made an alright show, but

• Options
    I mean one time MICHAEL got his foot burned in a George foreman

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Michael Scott is tragic and relatable because he wants so desperately to be liked

David Brent is a c-word who thinks it's funny to be one

Dwight is miles better than the skinny bugeyed toady in the Broffice

Martin Freeman might be a better Jim

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    I only work til noon tomorrow but I'm gonna drink and go in super late and fuck it right

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    At the bar

Notable patrons include:

First non-white girl adult Fro made out with (about a year ago) with her scrublord rasta bf

That is all

I feel like you may have mentioned your swole legs, but cheers nonetheless!

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Were nearing the end of S2 of POI and man that episode with the surgeon was real as fuck

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »

i mean, presumably people post their favorite tweets of his here? and i find most of it to be total garbage. ostensibly i'd like even fewer than 1/10 if i took it right from the spigot, unless dril fans are bad curators. also comparing it to like, an avg twitter account seems crazy! 12 year olds have twitter accounts. being funnier than the typical twitter account isn't impressive, unless you mean funnier than the typical successful comedy twitter account. i don't really consume twitter so i can't speak to that.

it is probably dickish of me to have to tell everyone how horrible and uninspired dril is every time his fans talk about him tho so. i will try to knock it off in the future ^_^;

i never said average! i said all. pretty much every twitter, even most comedians, is incredibly unfunny a vast majority of the time

only the creme de la creme, the amram of the amrams, come close to comedy saturation

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Jim is amazing. John Krazinski is talented and should be in more stuff

• Options
    I'm the Jim of my office I just realized

But there is no Dwight

• Options

*looks at camera in disbelief*

*or maybe smugly, it depends*

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

i never said average! i said all. pretty much every twitter, even most comedians, is incredibly unfunny a vast majority of the time

only the creme de la creme, the amram of the amrams, come close to comedy saturation

• Options

for me, dril misses (maybe this is all dril-category absurdist things) are way worse than avg misses. if megan amram misses i am like eh, did nothing for me. the dril misses (ones that all of you like, since you post them here) make me squint and mouth 'what the fuck' and consider whether my friends are mentally challenged (or i'm mentally challenged, there is definitely some self-exercised gaslighting going on)

• Options

for me, dril misses (maybe this is all dril-category absurdist things) are way worse than avg misses. if megan amram misses i am like eh, did nothing for me. the dril misses (ones that all of you like, since you post them here) make me squint and mouth 'what the fuck' and consider whether my friends are mentally challenged (or i'm mentally challenged, there is definitely some self-exercised gaslighting going on)

lets not sugarcoat this. when you say "my friends" you mean me and me alone

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    I didn't watch much of the Office. Was there an Angry Competent Guy?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Castle I know you're still hurting that Australia invented box wine, but you don't need to pretend like the US Office was good to make up for it

I'm sure America will do something good, one day

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

The dude is married to Emily Blunt in addition to being on a hit sitcom that lasted nine seasons. I think he's pretty lucky already.

• Options

do you not remember the night when it turned out there were several chatters who liked dril

i looked around, hurt and betrayed, at all these snakes in the grass

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

He tried going the typical 'retired SNL regular' route. Comedy was a dead end for him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmyfIOp30aI

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Jim is a gigantic asshole.

I hate him for making me like him for so long, then just flat-out making a move on someone's fiancé.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

do you not remember the night when it turned out there were several chatters who liked dril

i looked around, hurt and betrayed, at all these snakes in the grass

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Castle I know you're still hurting that Australia invented box wine, but you don't need to pretend like the US Office was good to make up for it

I'm sure America will do something good, one day

President Trump I have knowledge of a yuge threat against our box wi... Uh nation

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I have read dril tweets and laughed.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    At the bar

Notable patrons include:

That is all

castle what's the shoulder muscle

very outside top of shoulder

I need mine to be bigger

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    you talkin about the trap game or what

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    At the bar

Notable patrons include:

That is all

castle what's the shoulder muscle

very outside top of shoulder

I need mine to be bigger

upper dorsimus

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I didn't watch much of the Office. Was there an Angry Competent Guy?

They were all competent, surprisingly. They all worked harder to avoid dealing with their lunatic boss, Micheal Scott.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q12Spp6mnI

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    The Ender wrote: »
    Jim is a gigantic asshole.

I hate him for making me like him for so long, then just flat-out making a move on someone's fiancé.

Roy was a violent emotionally abusive dick who Pam was only with out of inertia.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.